Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

OPEN LETTER: Dear Mr Emeka Rollas You Goofed( Nollywood) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OPEN LETTER: Dear Mr Emeka Rollas You Goofed( Nollywood) (170 Views)

Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms / Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia / Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OPEN LETTER: Dear Mr Emeka Rollas You Goofed( Nollywood) by Nwaobama1: 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
Dear Mr Emeka Rollas,
You said in your recent interview that you didnt visit Mercy Johnson when she gave birth because she didn't call to inform you.

Mr Emeka, we want to ask you why the double standard.

The rules of membership of any association or group are as follows:
1 Active membership
2 Active participation
3 Financial obligations ( dues, levies and contributions etc)

If Mercy Johnson had met these conditions, then what you did was injustice.

Also, you claimed she didnt call to inform you, equally remember that AGN members usually attend burials of deceased members, I hope the dead members called you themselves directly.

Mr Emeka, when your action is guided by greed, you definitely answer questions ridiculously.

The issue is not more about the visit, but the Award of baby of the year to Regina Daniels baby.

We know that in every award there must be nominations, so WE NEED TO KNOW which babies were nominated before Regina Daniels baby was chosen.

Equally, award is given from a period to a period, who gives award in the middle of the year.

Mr Emeka, you conducted that visit and award strictly for "brown envelop" period.

Please kindly do the honorable thing and RESIGN, because you have brought the AGN into disrupt.

Finally, remember that this,preposterous act of yours would never be forgotten.

I drop my pen.

Emmanuel Egbueze.

(1) (Reply)

[Music] Peruzzi - Lagbaja / "Pick Up" Still Loading By #VIKKY YOUNG / How's The Situation In Your Community Post Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.