Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,726 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine (15400 Views)

Poll: On a scale of 1 to 5, rate.

0: 5% (20 votes)
1: 8% (30 votes)
2: 13% (47 votes)
3: 21% (74 votes)
4: 21% (74 votes)
5: 28% (98 votes)
This poll has ended

Ini Edo On A Movie Set At Eastgate Hotel, Lekki,Lagos(pics) / Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine / Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by eghost247(m): 1:57pm On Feb 11, 2011
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by Ikwikwikwi(m): 1:59pm On Feb 11, 2011
BUSH MEAT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

we dey manage am sometimes when supermarket meat cost too much, and unavailable grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by Ultrame(m): 2:02pm On Feb 11, 2011
DEFINITLY A 3.

Sagamite:

I just googled her to find out who she is and how she used to look.

She looks better as a lepacious than a thickalicious. She better stay that way.

Thickalicious is not for every woman. A woman needs to be special to pull it off.

OGA WHERE HAVE U BEEN?
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by MissyB3(f): 2:07pm On Feb 11, 2011
Ultrame:

OGA WHERE HAVE U BEEN?
Wow! I was going to ask same question using exactly the same words. cheesy

Guyman02:

Queen-eve of NL on CHEI magazine grin grin grin
Death! grin grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by Sagamite(m): 2:13pm On Feb 11, 2011
Ultrame:

DEFINITLY A 3.

OGA WHERE HAVE U BEEN?

Missy ★ B:

I have just been busy, peeps. wink
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by ideylaff: 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2011
THIS LONG HAIR WEY MY SISTERS DEY WEAR NA BY FORCE,  TO LOOK LIKE OYINBO I TAYA OOOO sad sad

Ini surely looks nice and pretty without the long hair, there is absolutely no need for it. This is what we are accusing Beyonce of doing,
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2011
Definitely a 5!!!!! Go girl! I'm so proud of her. smiley wink

Some women on here and everywhere need to stop hating on other women, esp. black women. Some ppl actually rated it as zero
now i am all for expression of opinions but how you feel about somebody personally is one thing but to deny credit where it is due
is just down right envy and jealousy. She looks good and even if it is "air brushed" she is just as fine to me in real life.

Once again, good for you Ini. I guess they are right when they say "if you dont have haters, you are doing something wrong". lol
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by armyofone(m): 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2011
seriously 5, looking real good
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by 1money: 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2011
Ini ko ko
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by 1money: 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2011
wow she looks like naomi campbell
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by McCoy91(m): 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Definitely a 5!!!!! Go girl! I'm so proud of her. smiley wink

Some women on here and everywhere need to stop hating on other women, esp. black women. Some ppl actually rated it as zero
now i am all for expression of opinions but how you feel about somebody personally is one thing but to deny credit where it is due
is just down right envy and jealousy. She looks good and even if it is "air brushed" she is just as fine to me in real life.

Once again, good for you Ini. I guess they are right when they say "if you dont have haters, you are doing something wrong". lol

go gurl. Am so appalled at the way some girls run away with this opinion thing. Jealousy dey kill jor.
@O.P, a 4.5
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by Sagamite(m): 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2011
1money:

wow she looks like naomi campbell

Stop hating.

That is an insult!

She looks better than Naomi Campbell in that pix.
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2011
3 3
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by kaycee0604(m): 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2011
too artificial
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by Sagamite(m): 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2011
kaycee0604:

too artificial

What did you expect for a magazine cover shoot?

Natural?
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by teskyg: 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2011
what a crap.abeg make we rest jare, this ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d short leg babe,
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by wildchild1: 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2011
she looks like nicki minaj
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by Intrepid1(m): 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2011
Na Mary Kay joo!
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by rhymz(m): 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2011
She looks like a Barbie Doll, lol
I will rate her 5 mehn, ini is hot abeg
MzD@rkSkin:

Definitely a 5!!!!! Go girl! I'm so proud of her.  smiley wink

lol, you always have sth to gurl but you re right sha,,,
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by zibe(m): 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2011
She really has to thank wow magazine for this pic o! All the pics of her I've seen on movie posters don't do her this good. I never even thought she was this fine. grin
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by rhymz(m): 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2011
She looks like a Barbie Doll, lol
I will rate her 5 mehn, ini is hot abeg
MzD@rkSkin:

Definitely a 5!!!!! Go girl! I'm so proud of her.  smiley wink

lol, you always have sth to gurl but you re right sha,,,
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by Ultrame(m): 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2011
Missy ★ B:

You don't say! The word "Telepathy" comes to mind. cheesy

Sagamite:

I have just been busy, peeps. wink

OK o. Good to have you back sha. Drop a line once in while OK? Make e no be like say. . .
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by mbanusick(m): 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2011
I just gave her [3]

--she is short

--she is fat
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by playboy19(m): 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2011
I'll give her 1.5 . 1 for sitting down and the .5 for looking into the camera other than those two things, the picture is bullshit

So total score = 1.5
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2011
Beautiful!

Everything is perfect! From her hair to her shoes!
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by Nakele(f): 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2011
am not a fan but i give he r4,,,,,,,,,,don't really like the top under,,,,,,
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by Afam4eva(m): 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2011
I give her a 1 jare.
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by lonelypal(m): 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2011
Nice modelling though, I would rather say tryna look like Nicki Minaj, y nt come up with something more creative angry
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by 1money: 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2011
Stop hating.

That is an insult!

She looks better than Naomi Campbell in that pix.

Hey Sagamite I think you are the one hating here.
I was complimenting her when I said she looks like Naomi Campbell.
Take it easy with this hate thing b/4 u develop something.
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by ikkkkk: 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2011
i rated her 4 cos our photographers is still missing something. but she's cool.
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by Cuteobi(f): 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2011
Guyman02 if the kpekus get bia bia,wetin u go use am do. I almost didnt recognise Ini dat used to be chubby.d makeup must hav added to dat too.anyways i will rate d cover 4
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by blank(f): 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2011
Enough air brushing. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dammy Krane: "I Paid For All My Videos Even When I Was Under A Label” / Davido To Honour DJ Olu With An Album / Waje Covers Tushmagazine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.