Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Jumia - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jumia (245 Views)

Jumia Selling Fake Goods / Help! Jumia App Is No Longer Opening On My Phone / Complete Guide On How To Place An Order On Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia by Eboseleose1234: 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
Good evening to everyone.
Pls I need help in regards to the purchase I made on jumia, I bought and paid for an item on jumia last week Wednesday and it was confirmed successful by jumia, but up till today Sunday my order status is still showing item waiting fulfilment and today is making it the 5th day, and the payment I made is prepaid.
Please I need advice regarding what I should do if this is a problem and also am a new customer to jumia so I sure don't know much about them, pls people I need help

Re: Jumia by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
Contact jumia official handle on Instagram, I'm sure they have better explanation, I ordered last week Friday and it was fulfilled this Monday.... You may decide to cancel the order too, since it's not like it's been shipped already.
Re: Jumia by Eboseleose1234: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Thanks alot
Re: Jumia by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
Eboseleose1234:
Thanks alot
uwc
Re: Jumia by Eboseleose1234: 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
Good afternoon to everyone, please I need serious help oh, I purchased an HP pavilion 15 gaming laptop from jumia on Wednesday but up till yesterday Sunday my order status was showing waiting fulfilment, but when I checked it this morning I meant that the hp pavilion 15 gaming laptop has gone out of stock, and my status is still showing waiting fulfilment, I don't know what to do. please don't just view and leave at least leave ur own thoughts and advice.

Re: Jumia by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 10, 2020
Eboseleose1234:
Good afternoon to everyone, please I need serious help oh, I purchased an HP pavilion 15 gaming laptop from jumia on Wednesday but up till yesterday Sunday my order status was showing waiting fulfilment, but when I checked it this morning I meant that the hp pavilion 15 gaming laptop has gone out of stock, and my status is still showing waiting fulfilment, I don't know what to do. please don't just view and leave at least leave ur own thoughts and advice.
it means it's out of stock at the moment.

did u later cancel the order or it was fulfilled?

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:"my Dad Took 14 Nigerian Governors To London For His Birthday"-kiddwaya / Crocodile Eats A Man In Indonesia (graphic) / Can You Buy Fake Diplomas Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.