Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,593,725 members, 6,016,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 November 2020 at 01:02 PM

A Bolt From The Blue (18+) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Bolt From The Blue (18+) (16072 Views)

Out Of The Blue (18+) / The Blue Death-Activation Tick / ROMANCE NOVEL:Rise Of The Blue Phoenix (Chronicles of The Girl Who Went Viral 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by UCMax1: 2:46pm On Oct 30
Licking a clit? can't try that shit
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by Tonyspecial(m): 8:39pm On Oct 30
Wow!
I feel like Cummin
Girls like s*ck like mahd
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by SeyiDominion: 8:32pm On Oct 31
It was not exactly a lollipop, but I licked as she desired. My action made her ass move like bouncing up off the couch with her pussy meeting my tongue and lips in a now constant motion designed to smear her juices all over my face.

As she did so, the heat and scent of her sex filtered into the sensitivity of my prick. Inevitably, it caused it to throb and pulsate.

After licking for some time, she stopped the action.

"Let’s step it up. Can you Bleep a lady?”

I felt stung by the question. Had she not seen my prick? Had she not seen how solid hard it had become? How then could she ask this kind of question? Couldn’t she see that she was dealing with a real man?

“Of course,” I replied assertively. “I’ll prove that to you right away.”

She nodded. “Good. Go ahead and prove it. Show me how to Bleep. Do it the way you’ve never done with any lady before.”

I nodded, telling myself that I would surely give her what she wanted. I stood up from the floor with an agility of an exuberant fellow. She moved forward on the seat of the couch with equally perfect ease.

At that instance, my prick became super-charged. The softness of her cunt was significant.

Even as I slid home into the safe hole of pleasure that awaited me there, I took a moment to allow the sensations that were overwhelming my senses to simmer, so that I would not faint from the sudden shock that I received in my system.

Briefly, I still wondered why she thought I was a complete novice in this game. Was she able to read that I had only short experience with ladies? This Jane was certainly different from others. It was not only with the way she acted and talked. It was also with her body.

Unlike anyone I had ever been with, or made love to before, Jane's pussy was the softest, smoothest, most delectably warm cunt that my rooster had ever had the privilege to slide into. More surprisingly to me, was how tight she was.

This was something I did not envisage. I had thought that being a worldly wise person, the place would be loose. Well, I was wrong.

Her vulva acted like a fitting glove as it molded itself around my penis with an expertise that could have drained the significance of my manhood from it without any effort on my part at all.

For that moment, all she did was look at me, waiting as though she was ready for my very best. I was very much aware of what her cunt was doing to my rooster. As a fact, it reminded me of the first sex I had. Was this a replay of that act?

Time would tell.

A Bolt from the Blue: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/a_bolt_from_the_blue_18%2B/35867

1 Like

Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by Ann2012(f): 8:38am On Nov 01
Interesting
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by Tonyspecial(m): 11:03am On Nov 01
Loving it
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by Adeola25(f): 3:40pm On Nov 01
Thanks for the update
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by FairCritic(m): 5:15pm On Nov 09
Lovely
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by Tonyspecial(m): 11:27am On Nov 22
Update us nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whats Your Best African Novel / What Is An Unseen Prose? / Amaka The Lesbian 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.