Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

18 Years Old Girl Collapses And Dies After First Kiss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 18 Years Old Girl Collapses And Dies After First Kiss (7420 Views)

Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses / Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years / Ben 7 Collapses On Stage At Felabration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Years Old Girl Collapses And Dies After First Kiss by tommyogaga(m): 12:43am On Feb 11, 2011
[b]
A teenager girl collapsed and died from sudden adult death syndrome (SADS) minutes after she was kissed for the first time, an inquest has heard.

Jemma Benjamin was described as a 'picture of health'.

Jemma Benjamin, 18, was kissed by fellow university student Daniel Ross, 21, at his home after a night out together.
But Miss Benjamin suddenly slumped onto the sofa - and died in front of Mr Ross's eyes.

The inquest heard Jemma died from SADS, a rare heart condition which kills 500 people in Britain each year.

Mr Ross, who had known Miss Benjamin for three months, tried desperately to save her before paramedics arrived on the scene.
But the inquest heard nothing could have be done for Miss Benjamin, who was described as a "picture of health".

Mr Ross told police that he and Miss Benjamin had been friends for three months - but that was the first time they had kissed.
He said: "It was not a sexual relationship but we saw each other a couple of times a week.

"We were going to go to a bar for some food and went back to my house for a credit card which I had forgotten.
"We were talking and ended up kissing in the hallway by the front door.

Miss Benjamin's father told the hearing that he thought his daughter and Mr Ross were "just friends".
He said: "Jemma was very shy and timid."

After the hearing, builder Mr Benjamin, 38, of Llantwit Fardre, South Wales, said: "We were shocked and devastated that such a fit girl as Jemma should have died."

Make una dey suck small small oooo all these throat sucker oooo!!!

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8315618/Teenage-girl-collapses-and-dies-after-first-kiss.html
[/b]
Re: 18 Years Old Girl Collapses And Dies After First Kiss by Osama10(m): 12:49am On Feb 11, 2011
Na wa oh. shocked shocked shocked
Re: 18 Years Old Girl Collapses And Dies After First Kiss by tommyogaga(m): 8:23am On Feb 11, 2011
This is just hilarious!!!!
Re: 18 Years Old Girl Collapses And Dies After First Kiss by favouredjb(f): 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2011
eeya

so many weird conditions,maybe she was overexcited with the kissing
Re: 18 Years Old Girl Collapses And Dies After First Kiss by Coolabbie: 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2011
Hmm d kiss of death lipsrsealed
Re: 18 Years Old Girl Collapses And Dies After First Kiss by dejummy(f): 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2011
Whao ! dats strange but which kinda of kiss was dat,if it were to be a nigerian girl, hmmmmm she would ask for more rather dan slum n travel abroad. But its sad to know sha.
Re: 18 Years Old Girl Collapses And Dies After First Kiss by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2011
No more kissing for me lipsrsealed
Re: 18 Years Old Girl Collapses And Dies After First Kiss by Afam4eva(m): 6:36pm On Feb 11, 2011
This is critical, Another killer disease(Kissing) grin grin grin.
Re: 18 Years Old Girl Collapses And Dies After First Kiss by advmasc: 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2011
whaoo! Dis is 2 bad, anyway i hate kiss already but every mouth sucker should take their time but i believe porous looting will nt lead to SAD.
Re: 18 Years Old Girl Collapses And Dies After First Kiss by 1money: 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2011
na wa kiss of death.
Re: 18 Years Old Girl Collapses And Dies After First Kiss by johnjoel(m): 4:23pm On Feb 12, 2011
eeyaaa kiss kiss kiss pls can you stop that your freakin kiss
Re: 18 Years Old Girl Collapses And Dies After First Kiss by MeGaStReEt: 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2011
lol oyinbo no go kill us. Which one be Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS) again? If something happen, them go just find name give am "Picture Health" na wa oo
Re: 18 Years Old Girl Collapses And Dies After First Kiss by yme1(f): 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2011
the end time is really near
Re: 18 Years Old Girl Collapses And Dies After First Kiss by mamagee3(f): 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2011
I can't stop laughing.
Re: 18 Years Old Girl Collapses And Dies After First Kiss by Brisingr(m): 3:37pm On Feb 13, 2011
male poison ivy
Re: 18 Years Old Girl Collapses And Dies After First Kiss by dominique(f): 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2011
mama-gee:

I can't stop laughing.

laughing at what do you even read posts before commenting?
Re: 18 Years Old Girl Collapses And Dies After First Kiss by sima(f): 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2011
wow, God help us oo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 18 Years Old Girl Collapses And Dies After First Kiss by HussainiG: 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2011
d guy's saliva probably contain poison instead of tyaline, he shuld be checked medically!
Re: 18 Years Old Girl Collapses And Dies After First Kiss by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2011
WTF shocked
Re: 18 Years Old Girl Collapses And Dies After First Kiss by rashy(m): 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2011
intwesting!
Re: 18 Years Old Girl Collapses And Dies After First Kiss by Dedak: 9:55am On Dec 27, 2012
Does anybody respects the poor girl who died? What is so hilarious about it? It's not even funny! Death should never be turned into a joke... Your first kiss is something that you're supposed to enjoy and remember your whole life... It's so unfair that she died in a so young age because she had a long life to live. And the only thing you guys think about is to laugh at her and make stupid jokes about "the kiss of death". I'm just sick of you... Turning someone's loss into a joke is horrible...

1 Like

Re: 18 Years Old Girl Collapses And Dies After First Kiss by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2012
Hmmm kiss?what is dis world turning into?Pls we need a mouth condom,so that we can be safe,cos i can't stop kissing.
Re: 18 Years Old Girl Collapses And Dies After First Kiss by homesteady(m): 11:35am On Dec 27, 2012
Re: 18 Years Old Girl Collapses And Dies After First Kiss by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
I dont know how to react
Re: 18 Years Old Girl Collapses And Dies After First Kiss by huninaija(f): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
He must have sucked the life out of the poor young girl through her lips.. If it was in naija now they would have said he used winch abi vampire to suck her lips .

Twilight zone comes to mind.... Me thinks there's more to tory oo shocked
Re: 18 Years Old Girl Collapses And Dies After First Kiss by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2012
If it were in Nigeria, that guy is in very big and serious trouble because there is no way he could exonerate himself.

Maybe except his parents are very rich or some other miraculous ways.
Re: 18 Years Old Girl Collapses And Dies After First Kiss by Mrbiggies(m): 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
Wow so funny

(1) (Reply)

ok / Rick Ross Celebrates His Beautiful Daughter On Her 18th Birthday (photos) / Hot Or Not? See New Photos Of Nigeria’s ‘big Brother’ Housemate, Beverly (LOOK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.