Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife (46676 Views)

Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) / Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by pastillon: 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
Are they practicing social distance?
Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by 12inchess: 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
This is no Jeff Bezos or Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg. This is son of former Lagos Governor just like Tinubu is son of former slave trader.
Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
Nigerian billionaires are the most casual set of billionaires in the world, from Teony Elumelu to Dangote to Femi Otedola, they act like every normal human being.

Very funny.

Before? Should they snuff gold?
Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by AlwaysMotun: 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
Which suffer your mama suffer for u now ehn? You these rich men pikin sha, how I Wan come take describe the suffer wey my own mama suffer for me now for song?
Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by Enemyofpeace: 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
Mkelv0106:

Nah, I’ll pass, I need tear rubber, not overused �
money dey there o
Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by ideylaff: 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
obowunmi:
He cheats on her.

She cheats on him.

They won't leave each other.

LOL.... they are separeted but kept it on the low and with an agreement to stay to keep their kids happy.....you can see Femi$ never refers to her as wifey anymore.... simply calls her Nana.

She played away sometime ago while Femi too played away as well.....

1 Like

Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by Mkelv0106(m): 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
money dey there o
Lol! I pass am give you bigman
Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by Taiwx(m): 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
sad
Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by Unconquerable: 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
Femi Otedola; very lovable man. God bless him and his family.
Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by wfjimmytobby(m): 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2020
the mama fine oh...e dey do man like to nack am self.
Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by Mogajunior(m): 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Sent u mail
Okay
Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by Ayobami7(m): 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
noted
Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by ledaman: 6:18am On Aug 04, 2020
Simple birthday celebration unlike the noise makers
Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by Unrated900(m): 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
See billion with 1 wife

Poor man marries 3 wives
Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by obowunmi(m): 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
ideylaff:

LOL.... they are separeted but kept it on the low and with an agreement to stay to keep their kids happy.....you can see Femi$ never refers to her as wifey anymore.... simply calls her Nana.

She played away sometime ago while Femi too played away as well.....

I didn't know this.
Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by ideylaff: 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
Yep its bn kept on the low ever since and they have agreed with the kids to have a balanced public outlook

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan / Students Shut Down Shoprite In Ogun Over Xenophobia In South Africa / Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.