Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,724 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

Remember Lot’s Wife – Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Remember Lot’s Wife – Pastor Adeboye (143 Views)

Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions / When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remember Lot’s Wife – Pastor Adeboye by ChristianFeeds: 3:36am On Aug 03, 2020
It is popularly said that experience is the best teacher. There are two ways to learn from experience – either personally or through that of others. I prefer to learn from the experience of others because learning from mine can be painful. In Luke 17:32, Jesus told us to remember Lot’s wife. In other words, He said we should learn from her experience. When I was a little boy, I used to see my elder brother as a very strong man. He was muscular and could carry heavy things. One day, he offended our father and he beat that brother of mine so much that he shed tears like a baby. On seeing that, I determined that I would never do anything to offend my father because I didn’t want to get flogged by him. Samuel learnt from Eli. He knew it was because the children of Eli were tampering with the offering and polluted the house of God that they were rejected. ...

Read on from https://www.thechristianfeed.net/2020/08/remember-lots-wife-pastor-adeboye.html

(1) (Reply)

Exalt Not Thyself – Pastor Adeboye / Bishop Bob Jackson / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:sunday, August 30, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.