Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? (9016 Views)

Is It Right For Pastors To Confirm The Right Marriage Partner For A Person? / A Pillar Of Salt Near Ancient Sodom And Gomorrah / Lot's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? by Explorers(m): 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2018

Re: When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? by Explorers(m): 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
Reactions.

2 Likes

Re: When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? by Yusfunoble(m): 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
Na people wey dey come from her back see her.

Sense will not kee me grin

11 Likes

Re: When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? by akosh005: 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
A camera man was there for the shot....... grin

2 Likes

Re: When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? by Aldebaran(m): 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
It's either God told him grin

Or maybe Lot saw it himself (he is a prophet) grin

7 Likes

Re: When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? by Imustreturn(m): 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
Before they left God already told them not to look back.
Re: When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? by hopefulLandlord: 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
Imustreturn:
Before they left God already told them not to look back.

so?
Re: When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? by Explorers(m): 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
akosh005:
A camera man was there for the shot....... grin

Lol.
Re: When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? by iammo(m): 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
Moses was the author of Genesis (verse containing the story), as well as Exodus, Book of Leviticus, Numbers and most of Book of Deuteronomy,
Moses was a prophet and that was why he could write about a story about Abraham's and lots generation, aprox 400 years before he was born. perhaps he got the inspiration to write that story, because nothing logical can explain his knowledge of the story

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? by CAPSLOCKED: 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
I HEARD THE PERSON THAT TURNED BACK AND OBSERVED HER YELLED "OGA LOT YOUR WIFE DON TURN TO SALT O" BEFORE TURNING TO A PILLAR OF PEPPER AND CRAYFISH.

NICE STORY. BUT THE BEST PART OF GENESIS 19 IS THE LAST PART, WHERE LOT'S VIRGIN DAUGHTERS GOT HIM DRUNK AND THEY HAD A THREESØME.

THOSE GIRLS WERE BADASS. THE REAL PÓRNSTARS!

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? by Imustreturn(m): 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

so?
so so
Re: When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? by hopefulLandlord: 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
Imustreturn:
so so
Warning is confirmation that she turned?
Re: When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? by Imustreturn(m): 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Warning is confirmation that she turned?
u say?
Re: When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? by hopefulLandlord: 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2018
Imustreturn:
u say?
that
Re: When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? by Imustreturn(m): 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

that
what
Re: When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? by Dalam0n: 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
Say no to stories that insult your intelligence.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? by Kharol1234: 2:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
after d destruction dat nyt and after she turned to salt dae came bak d nxt mawin to carry r remainin salt body.....i try shall i no dae der
Re: When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? by Demogorgon(m): 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
Dalam0n:
Say no to stories that insult your intelligence.
So God's word is an insult to your intelligence? Lool. Which intelligence? You mere human. Your "human" intelligence cannot and will never understand the ways of God. Your intelligence is foolishness in his sight.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? by hopefulLandlord: 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
Demogorgon:
So God's word is an insult to your intelligence? Lool. Which intelligence? You mere human. Your "human" intelligence cannot and will never understand the ways of God. Your intelligence is foolishness in his sight.

Neither can your human intelligence understand the ways of spiderman and harry potter

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? by enilove(m): 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
The next day after the incident , would they not know what became of her?

Lot and his daughter knew how they got there and would have traced back their steps to look for her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? by Demogorgon(m): 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Neither can your human intelligence understand the ways of spiderman and harry potter
Last time i checked, it wasn't you i quoted.

1 Like

Re: When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? by hopefulLandlord: 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
Demogorgon:
Last time i checked, it wasn't you i quoted.
"Stranger Things" have happened

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? by Dalam0n: 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
Demogorgon:

When did any God appear to you and tell you that the biblical stories are his word?

You are deluded to think that ancient Jewish mythological tales that you were indoctrinated with are the words of some imaginary God. How can you be wish when your foolishness has allowed the ancient and unknown writers of the biblical mythology to reason and think for you?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? by Demogorgon(m): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

"Stranger Things" have happened
True that. But not to be compared to what you just did. Quoting me when i wasn't talking to you.
Re: When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? by hopefulLandlord: 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
Demogorgon:
True that. But not to be compared to what you just did. Quoting me when i wasn't talking to you.
Nah, demogorgon killing and eating those soldiers alive in the supernatural world is much more stranger
Re: When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? by Demogorgon(m): 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
Dalam0n:

When did any God appear to you and tell you that the biblical stories are his word?

You are deluded to think that ancient Jewish mythological tales that you were indoctrinated with are the words of some imaginary God. How can you be wish when your foolishness has allowed the ancient and unknown writers of the biblical mythology to reason and think for you?
You my friend, what you need is the Holy Spirit. It will reveal the deepest things of God. Things beyond logical reasoning and human understanding. Sounds foolish eh? Yes. But to the carnal. Everything Moses wrote down wasn't just a fluke. It was influenced by the Holy Spirit

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? by Demogorgon(m): 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Nah, demogorgon killing and eating those soldiers alive in the supernatural world is much more stranger
I tell u, it's not. We're not in the summer of 2019. So quit talking about stranger things.
Re: When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? by Dalam0n: 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
Demogorgon:
You my friend, what you need is the Holy Spirit. It will reveal the deepest things of God. Things beyond logical reasoning and human understanding. Sounds foolish eh? Yes. But to the carnal. Everything Moses wrote down wasn't just a fluke. It was influenced by the Holy Spirit

You've not telling me anything. You are just telling me what you've been programmed to say like a robot. You aren't reasoning at all because if you are using your brain you'll realize that you've allowed others to reason and think for you.

Moses fid not write anything inside the bible. Where is your evidence to show that Moses wrote down anything inside the bible? Just show me from the Bible were Mosea claimed to have written down the book of Genesis or Exodus for example. Show me!

4 Likes

Re: When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
The book of genesis (which includes the story of Lot) was written by Moses, who had not yet been born by then.

From the story of creation till before he was born, the event were revealed to him by God and hence he documented them as he got the vision.

We are not certain anybody saw lot's wife changing to salt, but it is certain that the full story was revealed to Moses who eventually documented it into what we have as the Bible.

(please no atheist should argue with me today, argue with ur phone) angry

4 Likes

Re: When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? by Bamangan: 3:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
It was me grin
Re: When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
koropon:
It was me grin
what sort of username is koropon? shocked grin Afi suru

1 Like

Re: When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? by Demogorgon(m): 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
Dalam0n:

You've not telling me anything. You are just telling me what you've been programmed to say like a robot. You aren't reasoning at all because if you are using your brain you'll realize that you've allowed others to reason and think for you.

Moses fid not write anything inside the bible. Where is your evidence to show that Moses wrote down anything inside the bible? Just show me from the Bible were Mosea claimed to have written down the book of Genesis or Exodus for example. Show me!
Listen, when it comes to God, my brain is limited. That is where the Holy Spirit comes in. LOL but i don't care. Saying Moses did not write any book in the Bible shows how ignorant you are.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End? / Did God Create Dinosaurs? / When Does A Man Of God Become An Idol?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.