Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:32 AM

Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students (51835 Views)

Crying Is Permitted — Lecturer Tells Students Sitting For Their Examination / No More School Fees: FG Declares Tuition Free At All Federal Universities / LAUTECH Lecturer Tells Students To Raise Up Their Hands As Punishment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by deebrain(m): 8:30am On Aug 03, 2020
Exam fees or school fees?

Are these people OK at all?
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 03, 2020
Pay 4 services not rendered Shey? Teachers did not teach, students did not learn but u pay neither ways, schools are mainly capitalist organizations set up to defraud those in search of enlightenment, the real path to life and enlightenment aren't found in the four walls of schools or universities, they are found in real life experiences and nothingelse! Government should be ashamed of themselves to asking this people to pay for services they didn't get, private schools and universities on sighting this would automatically increase school fees for students during the coming fall! The private schools would show everyone they are more capitalist than the government! Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by Henrydata(m): 8:40am On Aug 03, 2020
Which way Nigeria

Mainwhile check my signature
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by richie240: 8:40am On Aug 03, 2020
Originakalokalo:

Coronavirus shuts everyone down for months and there are other 50 viruses more deadlier than Coronavirus.....

Sickle cell anemia, cancer of all forms diabetes and the likes are still killing people...there are millions of things we still don't know....

DEATH. Science is completely useless as far as death is concerned....Every soul shall die..... I guess you think that after death consciousness cease... Well, you will find out afterwards.
Every soul need not taste death sir!
#John 6:48-58, John 11:25 - "26"
#top_secret! cool
Science is the knowledge of the physical laws that God put in place to keep this natural world going by itself...

These laws gives the universe self-sustaining abilities....

God will still be God.... Science will never take the place of God.

Do you know that a simple change in the nature of air will render a lot of inventions useless?

Give glory to God.

The universe is too complicated to exist by itself...order and timing are things that tell you that someone made this universe....
True that!

Give glory to God.
Amen!
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 03, 2020
Fleecing of the goyum has started.

Its tax to the death for naija people.
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by MT: 8:46am On Aug 03, 2020
Please let us check the source of that news before we start to comment. No credible news paper say nothing yet about the news. That site looks more like a blog. Just saying, I could be wrong though.
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by prophetfire: 8:50am On Aug 03, 2020
ibizgirl:
This has always been the norm. In fact third term fees are paid together with 2nd term fees
The norm where? I have never heard of such here in Nigeria.
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by Rapture4real(m): 8:53am On Aug 03, 2020
As long as the private schools will pay their teachers three months' salaries acrruable for the third term, if not nobody should pay any dime.
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by OlujobaSamuel: 8:54am On Aug 03, 2020
If you intend changing your child sch at SS1, Biko just skip this order. FSLC is more useful than JSC.
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 03, 2020
Sometimes I just think God intentionally want to punish me that's why he set my location to this shithole I don't deserve this country attall embarassed
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by Todayswind(f): 8:55am On Aug 03, 2020
Is it the minister of education that made this statement
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by Todayswind(f): 8:56am On Aug 03, 2020
Is it the minister of education that made this statement?
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by bkool7(m): 9:03am On Aug 03, 2020
Well, since the govt has been paying their teachers since, it's only logical that the parents support that effort.
The govt should have however made it half payment.

Same should apply to private schools too- half payment
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by Farki: 9:04am On Aug 03, 2020
illicit:
The government suppose to waive it as palliative

Your sense is too much. grin

1 Like

Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by FLOTAN(m): 9:04am On Aug 03, 2020
In another news, parents in a State are protesting the requirement to pay N25,000 per child for compulsory covid19 test being a requirement to admit returning students. Help is needed at this time and not more burdens.

Lagos property in a choice area for sale. Contact us for details.

Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by CodeTemplar: 9:22am On Aug 03, 2020
Student will not pay for services not rendered and that's common sense. May be FG thinks everybody is father Christmas like them. Even the real father Christmas these days need admission fee from you before 'dashing' a gift of lower value.
Abracadabra economics.
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by Rapture4real(m): 9:24am On Aug 03, 2020
If it is terminal classes in private schools,parents should pau so that they can give their teachers something.Ive paid mine for my two children in terminal classes.Public schools'parents should not pay a dime
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by WeRblessed(f): 9:34am On Aug 03, 2020
'Pay your school fees'?

You locked down your country for only God knows how long.

Their parents have not been working

Most of them got fired/laid off due to covid19

Those working you have not paid them in 4 months

You don't even know if these pupils have been eating or not, but you want them to immediately pay their tuition upon resuming school.

Tell me why you think Aso Rock and its occupants are not cursed?

All of you will definitely eat the fruits of your labor.
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by MT: 9:39am On Aug 03, 2020
WeRblessed:
'Pay your school fees'?

You locked down your country for only God knows how long.

There parents have not been working

Most of them got fired/laid off due to covid19

Those working you have not paid them in 4 months

You don't even know if these pupils have been eating or not, but you want them to immediately pay their tuition upon resuming school.

Tell me why you think Aso Rock and its occupants are not cursed?

All of you will definitely eat the fruits of your labor.

It could be a fake news. The source is one useless blog. No creditable newspaper writes anything on the news
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by WeRblessed(f): 9:41am On Aug 03, 2020
MT:

It could be a fake news. The source is one useless blog. No creditable newspaper writes anything on the news

Got it. And thanks for responding!
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by ymstar(m): 10:04am On Aug 03, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Where would they get the money from? The economy was already in disarray before the covid-19. I wish all private school teachers and proprietors well.

Parents have really suffered this period, more mouths to feed, shrinking source of income, very unstable economy, very expensive foodstuff and other market commodities. Please, with the above, how can a father save for school fees? Would you rather pay school fees and watch your family starve?
We have useless government in naija
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by manikspears: 10:17am On Aug 03, 2020
1Alex:
Sane countries are giving Covid-19 palliative to their citizens.

In Nigeria, the citizens are giving to the government to embezzle.

That is how we roll grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by Mutaultope(m): 10:19am On Aug 03, 2020
This Government is kneeling on our necks ...... hope they don't kill must of the citizen
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by rafcrown(m): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2020
That's the only thing they know well well
MONEY to LOOT.
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by ymstar(m): 10:24am On Aug 03, 2020
Doyou2019:

Parents no go pay oo. You sure say teachers Wan go back to those glorified slave camps after all they've been through?
No o
As for me o, I'm not going back
I no do again
I don't know for other teachers o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by trumpcoat(m): 10:24am On Aug 03, 2020
1Alex:
Sane countries are giving Covid-19 palliative to their citizens.

In Nigeria, the citizens are giving to the government to embezzle.
opposite is the case in Nigeria
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by ymstar(m): 10:39am On Aug 03, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:
If you intend changing your child sch at SS1, Biko just skip this order.

[b][/b].
U said first school leaving certificate is better than JSC?
Please how?
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by ymstar(m): 10:42am On Aug 03, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:
If you intend changing your child sch at SS1, Biko just skip this order. FSLC is more useful than JSC.
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by bustykasa(f): 10:45am On Aug 03, 2020
pay school fees? am trekking out of this country tonight!
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by OlujobaSamuel: 10:45am On Aug 03, 2020
ymstar:

U said first school leaving certificate is better than JSC?
Please how?
Private schools don't demand for it before admitting you to senior class, employers won't request for it but would demand you present your FSLC

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) / Oyedepo In His Own Time: Throwback Haircut Hypocrisy And The Rights Of The Olori / UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.