Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Tony Azegbemi: Edo PDP Requested 100,000 Membership Cards After Obaseki Joined - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Azegbemi: Edo PDP Requested 100,000 Membership Cards After Obaseki Joined (15275 Views)

APC & PDP Women In Adamawa Burning Their Membership Cards And Joined LP(video) / The Moment Obaseki Joined PDP (Video) / Kwankwaso Supporters Burn Their PDP Membership Cards Because Of Atiku (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Azegbemi: Edo PDP Requested 100,000 Membership Cards After Obaseki Joined by Abalado(f): 7:02am On Aug 03, 2020
Na only mumu go vote for APC in state ,,,even after names that oshiomole has called their candidate..there must be an element of truth in all d names Oshiomole called him I swear
Re: Tony Azegbemi: Edo PDP Requested 100,000 Membership Cards After Obaseki Joined by UDUJ(m): 7:02am On Aug 03, 2020
post=92400210:
Says Nairaland INEC Chairman! tongue

Majority of edolites are highly educated people and cannot be pushed into selling their votes for a bag of rice like your APC party stalwarts.

The result of my state's election come September will shock everyone. It will set a course for the 2023 presidential and legislative elections. That's why your APC party is seeing this as a do or die affair.

We remain steadfast in support of Obaseki. The era of tyranny, godfatherism and federal might bullying must come to an end. I am an edolite not based in Edo state but from all my interactions both within and outside the country I can tell you guys will have the shock of your lives come September. Enough is enough for the devilish APC party that has brought nothing but pain and frustration to Nigerians angry

1 Like

Re: Tony Azegbemi: Edo PDP Requested 100,000 Membership Cards After Obaseki Joined by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:03am On Aug 03, 2020
UDUJ:

Majority of edolites.and highly educated people and cannot be pushed into selling their votes for a bag of rice like your APC party stalwarts.

The result of my state's election come September will shock everyone. It will set a course for the 2023 presidential and legislative elections. That's why your APC party is seeing this as a do or die affair.

We remain steadfast in support of Obaseki. The era of tyranny, godfatherism and federal might bullying must come to an end. I am an edolite not based in Edo state but from all my interactions both within and outside the country I can tell you guys will jave the shock of your lives come September. Enough is enough for the devilish APC party that has brought nothing but pain and frustration to Nigerians angry
Okay �
First of all We love your signature.
It should have been ours! wink

Secondly,
Keep supporting political party instead of finding something meaningful to do with your life.
And in your mind, you think you are replying your 'imaginary political opponent'?!
People who are not a card-carrying members of any political party.
We sorry for you o.
Na dia u dey so!

You better leave all these thieves and criminals that have nothing to offer you and make your life a meaning as all of us @ have been doing for many many years now.

A better Nigeria is all we want.
Use your head Udu.
Have a fruitful week ahead. wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Azegbemi: Edo PDP Requested 100,000 Membership Cards After Obaseki Joined by ttaiwo09: 7:04am On Aug 03, 2020
Top IT firm in Osun State, for enquiry kindly visit https://royalstarconsult.com.ng

Re: Tony Azegbemi: Edo PDP Requested 100,000 Membership Cards After Obaseki Joined by muykem: 7:09am On Aug 03, 2020
They have started calculating their rigging formula. If you know you know. APC has successfully gave out 400,000 party cards in the Last one month in Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Tony Azegbemi: Edo PDP Requested 100,000 Membership Cards After Obaseki Joined by UDUJ(m): 7:10am On Aug 03, 2020
post=92400409:

Okay �
We love your signature.

Keep supporting political party instead of finding something meaningful to do with your life.
And in your mind, you think you are replying your 'imaginary political opponent'?!
People who are not a card-carrying members of any political party.
We sorry for you o.
Na dia u dey so!

You better leave all these thieves and criminals that have nothing to offer you and make your life a meaning as all of us @ have been doing for many many years now.

A better Nigeria is all we want.
Use your head Udu.
Have a fruitful week ahead. wink

Hahahahahhaha cheesy grin cheesy I laugh in swahili cheesy

You are talking to the wrong person concerning doing something with my life. My investments home and away speaks for itself.

And I have always read your posts, so you talking about someone supporting a political party is laughable cheesy. You are an APC propaganda machine, a staunch supporter of a dead government. Be truthful to yourself for once. Cheers cool

3 Likes

Re: Tony Azegbemi: Edo PDP Requested 100,000 Membership Cards After Obaseki Joined by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:11am On Aug 03, 2020
UDUJ:

You are talking to the wrong person concerning doing something with my life. My investments home and away speaks for itself.
Okay Udu,
We are so happy to read that you are doing something good for yourself 'home and away'.
As long as it is legal, that is the kinda good news we love to read and hear towards all members here.
Please keep it up and leave this evil politicians and thieves alone.

Again, we love your signature!
Stay blessed Udu!

Duty calls.................

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Azegbemi: Edo PDP Requested 100,000 Membership Cards After Obaseki Joined by brexit: 7:12am On Aug 03, 2020
Elections are not won any where in the world by party membership,

You cannot deceive us through that foolish statistics, we have not forgotten that few months ago PDPs score card on him on infrastructural development was all F9 in all the critical sectors of the economy and that same data originated from your office, all records will be out 3 weeks to the election, so keeeeeeeep quite
Re: Tony Azegbemi: Edo PDP Requested 100,000 Membership Cards After Obaseki Joined by Ykol(m): 7:19am On Aug 03, 2020
Pls,my fellow nairalnders. Pls follow my clothing line on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook @kolz_brands .thanks
Together will can achieve it

Re: Tony Azegbemi: Edo PDP Requested 100,000 Membership Cards After Obaseki Joined by hajimosho(m): 7:20am On Aug 03, 2020
grin
He is trying to massage Obaseki's ego to drop the remaining fund meant for looting by the state chapter of Tax collectors.

Obaseki's defeat is as clear as the sky on a sunny day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Azegbemi: Edo PDP Requested 100,000 Membership Cards After Obaseki Joined by hajimosho(m): 7:20am On Aug 03, 2020
grin grin
Re: Tony Azegbemi: Edo PDP Requested 100,000 Membership Cards After Obaseki Joined by Davefed(m): 7:22am On Aug 03, 2020
My Edo brethren don't cast your vote for people because of who they are but for what they can do for you, what they are capable of achieving for you and one with a good and outstanding as past. Don't vote because of Party but the individual who's capable of taking you forward!.
Re: Tony Azegbemi: Edo PDP Requested 100,000 Membership Cards After Obaseki Joined by Tareq1105: 7:24am On Aug 03, 2020
UDUJ:

And I have always read your posts, so you talking about someone supporting a political party is laughable cheesy. You are an APC propaganda machine, a staunch supporter of a dead government. Be truthful to yourself for once. Cheers cool

Uduj, which investment home and away speak for itself. I don't like proud people please. Get a copy of the Holy Bible and read through pls then you will understand that you and your investment amount to nothing.

Talk politics and leave investment and tomorrow for the creator.

1 Like

Re: Tony Azegbemi: Edo PDP Requested 100,000 Membership Cards After Obaseki Joined by contigiency(m): 7:25am On Aug 03, 2020
The margin with which Obaseki and PDP will be defeated will be like, how did it happen?

2 Likes

Re: Tony Azegbemi: Edo PDP Requested 100,000 Membership Cards After Obaseki Joined by OPPPS: 7:25am On Aug 03, 2020
PDP, party of confusion

1 Like

Re: Tony Azegbemi: Edo PDP Requested 100,000 Membership Cards After Obaseki Joined by UDUJ(m): 7:26am On Aug 03, 2020
Tareq1105:

Uduj, which investment home and away speak for itself. I don't like proud people please. Get a copy of the Holy Bible and read through pls then you will understand that you and your investment amount to nothing.

Talk politics and leave investment and tomorrow for the creator.

No vex bro. I am a very humble person. He just made a statement that got me pissed off. No vex
Re: Tony Azegbemi: Edo PDP Requested 100,000 Membership Cards After Obaseki Joined by tesppidd: 7:28am On Aug 03, 2020
Abouwaza:
What baffles me most is how some people who openly disgraced Iyamu amd called him all sort of names are now packaging him for Edolites
Please be wise
Don't vote a fake pastor
Don't vote a thief who can't account for over 700m
Don't vote an acid pourer
And most importantly say No to Godfather
A word is enough for the wise
What about those who openly abused Obaseki calling him a treasury looter with no certificate but are now packaging him for Edolites?

Does this not baffle you as well?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Azegbemi: Edo PDP Requested 100,000 Membership Cards After Obaseki Joined by Notatribalist(m): 7:30am On Aug 03, 2020
Openbusiness4:
So 100,000 nu cards is wot dey r boasting about BBN 9ja wey b una mate don get of 20,000,000 voters already una dey dia dee talk 100k. Mtchwwwwwww undecided Una juz lucky BBN 9ja no dey contest Edo, he for b the incoming for Governor of Edo grin
Bbn is nationwide, while Edo is just a state. Beside they already have members.Use ur head
Re: Tony Azegbemi: Edo PDP Requested 100,000 Membership Cards After Obaseki Joined by Openbusiness4: 7:36am On Aug 03, 2020
Notatribalist:
Bbn is nationwide, while Edo is just a state. Beside they already have members.Use ur head
use yours, ma comment was "OBVIOUSLY" a joke. Is BBN a political party? 2day na Monday pls, if u are not buying intelligent dispenser or LED lights, daz d way out of ma mentions (☞ ಠ_ಠ)☞
Re: Tony Azegbemi: Edo PDP Requested 100,000 Membership Cards After Obaseki Joined by Didi2d(m): 7:39am On Aug 03, 2020
Trumpcard05:
Majority Edo people today are solidly in support of Obaseki as it stands, he’ll win clearly

The way you guys just come here saying obaseki will win clearly, iyamu will win clearly makes me wonder the kind of people you are.

September 19 will judge, so pls

1 Like

Re: Tony Azegbemi: Edo PDP Requested 100,000 Membership Cards After Obaseki Joined by explosiveskull(m): 7:39am On Aug 03, 2020
Abouwaza:

We all know all your be wise be wise wey you dey scream nah still d thief you dey hope make he win
But at least you still have some shame left in you to have not openly support him
No be say I dey troll or side anybody but it is time we know how to stand with what we believe in and stop being hypocritical especially in things like politics.
Sir/ma,
this is your post, https://www.nairaland.com/5885469/oshiomhole-group-picks-ize-iyamu-edo#90012691

so why changing stand and telling us to vote a neutral person?
What is happening, what he said is true, you are a core oshiomole supporter, courtesy demands you always support him and not pretend.

Re: Tony Azegbemi: Edo PDP Requested 100,000 Membership Cards After Obaseki Joined by Didi2d(m): 7:42am On Aug 03, 2020
Davefed:
My Edo brethren don't cast your vote for people because of who they are but for what they can do for you, what they are capable of achieving for you and one with a good and outstanding as past. Don't vote because of Party but the individual who's capable of taking you forward!.

So who amongst them has that credentials?
Re: Tony Azegbemi: Edo PDP Requested 100,000 Membership Cards After Obaseki Joined by afinotanjnr(m): 7:45am On Aug 03, 2020
Voting for the politicians is just useless. Because regret will always be heard later...
Re: Tony Azegbemi: Edo PDP Requested 100,000 Membership Cards After Obaseki Joined by Royalfurnitures: 7:46am On Aug 03, 2020
Obaseki is the peoples gov and he moved with the people

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture,that's why we are here for you
Re: Tony Azegbemi: Edo PDP Requested 100,000 Membership Cards After Obaseki Joined by PigTormentor: 7:47am On Aug 03, 2020
Trumpcard05:
Majority Edo people today are solidly in support of Obaseki as it stands, he’ll win clearly

Yeah only on NL just like Atiku won clearly and Trump will also win clearly.

That will happen only if IPIGS are voting.

1 Like

Re: Tony Azegbemi: Edo PDP Requested 100,000 Membership Cards After Obaseki Joined by newmoney133: 7:56am On Aug 03, 2020
I don't know if I am the only that noticed PDP members have not been insulting or issuing negative statement about pastor iye.
I think majority of PDP members are behind pastor.They don't trust obaseki.Reason been that they are scared he will decamp back to APC after the election.May the best win
Re: Tony Azegbemi: Edo PDP Requested 100,000 Membership Cards After Obaseki Joined by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:02am On Aug 03, 2020
explosiveskull:

https://www.nairaland.com/5885469/oshiomhole-group-picks-ize-iyamu-edo#90012691

so why changing stand and telling us to vote a neutral person?
You should have simply leave it at this question.
You would have received a very simple and clear answer/reason to your question.

But we rather leave you to keep fighting your imaginary online political opponent.

We will reply you when you are more civil and mature in your approach.
Till then....have a fruitful week ahead explosive skulls!!
Re: Tony Azegbemi: Edo PDP Requested 100,000 Membership Cards After Obaseki Joined by explosiveskull(m): 8:08am On Aug 03, 2020
post=92401766:

You should have simply leave it at this question.
You would have received a very simple and clear answer/reason to your question.

But we rather leave you to keep fighting your imaginary online political opponent.

We will reply you when you are more civil and mature in your approach.
Till then....have a fruitful week ahead explosive skulls!!
Lol
Re: Tony Azegbemi: Edo PDP Requested 100,000 Membership Cards After Obaseki Joined by FA13(m): 8:31am On Aug 03, 2020
UDUJ:

The guy has been used and dumped. He is trying to form one reasonable guy now.

Anyway that is our wish for him. @ .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Progressive Governors' Forum Sends Delegation To Meet Sanwo-Olu / Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE / My Life With Mandela – Obasanjo(africa Next Hero)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.