Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,950 members, 7,848,855 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

British-born Nigerian Claudia Aderotimi Dies After Butt Enhancement Surgery + Vi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / British-born Nigerian Claudia Aderotimi Dies After Butt Enhancement Surgery + Vi (802 Views)

50cent Signs Rotimi, Us-Born Nigerian Singer To G-unit / “I Married My Kid Sister, My Mother’s Last Born”- Nigerian Singer, Orits Wiliki / Claudia Lynx Vs Aishwarya Rai (2) (3) (4)

(1)

British-born Nigerian Claudia Aderotimi Dies After Butt Enhancement Surgery + Vi by LTVersati(m): 3:54am On Feb 11, 2011
Claudia was a 20 year old student and dancer who thought enhancing her butt would make her more attractive and get her into more music videos.

She traveled to the US to do the surgery and developed chest pains and struggled for breath for 12 hours after she had the illegal silicone injections at a budget hotel. She was taken to hospital but could not be saved.

A preliminary examination found the silicone filler had leaked into her bloodstream, leading to heart failure.

American detectives are investigating whether she was treated with cheap ‘industrial’ silicone, normally used as a sealant, rather than medical-grade material used in breast implant surgery.

It was not the first time Miss Aderotimi had had the procedure. She is believed to have been treated in November and the latest injection on Monday may have been a ‘top-up’ procedure.

http://korrectnation.com/?p=2713

Re: British-born Nigerian Claudia Aderotimi Dies After Butt Enhancement Surgery + Vi by mukina2: 11:51am On Feb 11, 2011

(1)

I Don't Need Juju To Suceed!-mercy Johnson / Video Clubs Should Be Scraped Off In Nigeria – Desmond Elliot / Nick Ashford Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.