Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,694 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Anita Joseph: Nigerian Girls Don't Like Flowers, Give Them Money - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph: Nigerian Girls Don't Like Flowers, Give Them Money (27911 Views)

Hot New Photos Of Anita Joseph That Wives Won’t Let Their Husbands See / Anita Joseph And Charles Okocha Will Make A Fine Couple (Photos) / Charles Okocha Grabs Anita Joseph & Nancy Iheme's Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerian Girls Don't Like Flowers, Give Them Money by kokkubabboni421(m): 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
It’s sickening wise one
onyechez:

That's the mentality that makes them lazy and create a self entitlement.
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerian Girls Don't Like Flowers, Give Them Money by kokkubabboni421(m): 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
Chai
Very pathetic
EVILFOREST:

She's RIGHT.
..... because if you WILL ordinary 200k to a BILLY GOAT, you will find a beautiful Nigerian Lady that will date that BillyGoat.
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerian Girls Don't Like Flowers, Give Them Money by Reynbowjenie: 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
Very true ma cry
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerian Girls Don't Like Flowers, Give Them Money by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kriss216:

Ugly girl. wink

Awon Red pillers, calling person ugly because dem no send you.
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerian Girls Don't Like Flowers, Give Them Money by Iceyjayz: 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
Humanoid01:
E pain baba.
cheesy
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerian Girls Don't Like Flowers, Give Them Money by Nchenches: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
Oyibo people who invented use of flowers as gift see flowers � about one month in a year. Flowers therefore became golden for Oyibo as gifts.

African girls see flowers nearly every month of the year. So why would African girl regard gift of flowers � as something special?
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerian Girls Don't Like Flowers, Give Them Money by Nchenches: 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dedetwo:
It is complete display of idiocy and worse sense of imitation for African dude in general and Nigerian dude in particular to give girls a flower as complimentary.

That’s it.
Africans imitating Oyibo without knowing the reason why Oyibo gives and adores flowers.
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerian Girls Don't Like Flowers, Give Them Money by badmrkt(m): 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
ashewoboy:
If you are wealthy, you can fvck eniqurlcheesy.

money is the easy way out.
f**k is overrated. Nothing to it really. Can't spend money f**k
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerian Girls Don't Like Flowers, Give Them Money by otobasin2323(m): 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
pretydiva:
Na people like you they Make guys insult us. So you don't have hand to work for your money abi. Be there and be depending on guys. Mcteww
this one touch me
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerian Girls Don't Like Flowers, Give Them Money by abdullahi45: 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
meobizy:
In her next fact she’ll claim the Earth isn’t flat.

Is it?
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerian Girls Don't Like Flowers, Give Them Money by Ihedinuwa69(m): 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
Naigeeriiaaa
And our girls
If you no come get moni kwanu
Wetin you go do?
You go give them moniker

Check out this wonderful amazing work of art
It's 3D cartoon work
WhatsApp us on
+2348168868268

Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerian Girls Don't Like Flowers, Give Them Money by Goodman247: 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
Most Nigeria girls are prostitutes
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerian Girls Don't Like Flowers, Give Them Money by Kenfil(f): 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
Speak for yourself only aunty Anita ��
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerian Girls Don't Like Flowers, Give Them Money by Jkindness: 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
pretydiva:

I owe you no answer. Thank you
pls do u li,e the F word.
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerian Girls Don't Like Flowers, Give Them Money by amanzejude(m): 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2020
SCAMMER
Simisolami:
grin

She's right though.
Flowers is not an African lady's thing.
I mean what should i use flowers for?

-----∆CashApp Needed in any Quantity
------∆BITCOIN in Large Quantity
-----∆Venmo Funds Needed in Bits
-----∆MOVO CASH Funds Needed
-----∆PAYPAL Needed
-----∆GIFT CARD

*Legit Funds Needed*
*Rate is Dope Always *
*Swift Payment Guaranteed*

COME IN TO BUY/SELL YOUR GIFT CARD, PAYONEER, BITCOIN AND PAYPAL Instant Payment is Guaranteed

WhatsApp me: +234. 8030.8351.57
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerian Girls Don't Like Flowers, Give Them Money by Sirapretty870(f): 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2020
I know na
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerian Girls Don't Like Flowers, Give Them Money by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
Useless hoes! Gold digging leaches!
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerian Girls Don't Like Flowers, Give Them Money by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
Useless hoes! Gold digging leeches! Las las na olosho business sure pass 4 them
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerian Girls Don't Like Flowers, Give Them Money by GreatGod2020(m): 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
You are 100% correct. 9ja girls don't joke with money.

FOR YOUR STONE FREE, NEAT NIGERIAN RICE EITHER IN LARGE OR SMALL QUANTITIES CALL 08038197544
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerian Girls Don't Like Flowers, Give Them Money by FashionCookie(f): 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kriss216:
At least she's not an evening newspaper like you tongue
Lolzzz...abeg I no get body for quarrel.
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerian Girls Don't Like Flowers, Give Them Money by Lafrresh: 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
She might be right though . Giving flowers is not an African thing jare, it is meant for Hollywood movies. But love is more important than money..
Have a wonderful week
May God bless our hustle

lafrresh cares
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerian Girls Don't Like Flowers, Give Them Money by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
this giant Australian crocodile from nnewi
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerian Girls Don't Like Flowers, Give Them Money by Kriss216: 11:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
FashionCookie:

Lolzzz...abeg I no get body for quarrel.
Quarrel full my body like this cool
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerian Girls Don't Like Flowers, Give Them Money by Poseidon000: 2:29am On Aug 04, 2020
Cc Kazim88. Sub, bro!

Minxie:

Yeah it doesn't apply to everyone which is why I said please don't generalize to make it seem like African women in general are prepared to sell themselves to the highest bidder. It sends a message that we are objects that must be pimped out and that just western (white) women's virtue must always be protected.

I think love can't be bought. So if you pay for someone to be with you, it's not love. There's nothing wrong with giving gifts to the one you love. But the moment you use that gift as compensation, it's not love.

Love and peace smiley

Come over here and see a woman who is suppose to herald your point of view, re-iterating my assertion on that thread almost verbatim.
Poseidon000:

Actually, I was once of this school of thought, but life have taught me some queer reality, coupled with what is readily obtainable in the society.

There's a maxim that says; the true character of a person is only known when he/she is in money. And that's the best scenario to have a woman, cos that will negate the need for her to dissemble(pretend). Unlike trying to use money to secure a woman under your belt. That in itself is the hallmark of 'SIMPs' who have no game, so, try to use pecuniary advantage to compensate. What would be the fate of that relationship if you run into financial low point or she inadvertently run into money, or another better dude with higher financial stature comes by to brandish some 'chadas?'

I guess she will run along with him, since money is the chief incentive that midwifed her being in love with you in the first place

My brother, please disabuse yourself of the egregious believe that money can buy you organic loyalty(what people usually call love), cos it'll only get you cosmetic affection from women. If not, we wouldn't have women with rich hubby eloping(and at times, killing their rich hubby to elope) with lover who are mostly poor or average dudes.

Don't misconstrue my point: money is very important, but it should not be used to secure a woman.
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerian Girls Don't Like Flowers, Give Them Money by Kazim88: 10:10am On Aug 04, 2020
Minxie:

Yeah it doesn't apply to everyone which is why I said please don't generalize to make it seem like African women in general are prepared to sell themselves to the highest bidder. It sends a message that we are objects that must be pimped out and that just western (white) women's virtue must always be protected.

I think love can't be bought. So if you pay for someone to be with you, it's not love. There's nothing wrong with giving gifts to the one you love. But the moment you use that gift as compensation, it's not love.

Love and peace smiley

@Poseidon000

From you both point of view, you are apparently right ..
But let me ask you a question?

In-between these 3 Ladies, who would you rather marry?

1. She loves and adore you (exclusively, i.e you don't love her and she is not domestically/maritally useful) she loves you apparently because your game is tight.

2. You love her (exclusively too.. she doesn't love you, and she has no marital value)

3. She is Martially valuable, she manages you, your children, your home, gives you peace at home, don't argue with you, always try to do what will make you happy.. she doesn't love you (but respect you), you don't really love her, all you do is provide the resources..

For the record, my choice is always number 3... I am not sure I am a man that sees value in human kind of emotional love.. Marital value is priceless and it cost money not flowers.
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerian Girls Don't Like Flowers, Give Them Money by Minxie(f): 10:32am On Aug 04, 2020
Kazim88:

@Poseidon000

From you both point of view, you are apparently right ..
But let me ask you a question?

In-between these 3 Ladies, who would you rather marry?

1. She loves and adore you (exclusively, i.e you don't love her and she is not domestically/maritally useful) she loves you apparently because your game is tight.

2. You love her (exclusively too.. she doesn't love you, and she has no marital value)

3. She is Martially valuable, she manages you, your children, your home, gives you peace at home, don't argue with you, always try to do what will make you happy.. she doesn't love you (but respect you), you don't really love her, all you do is provide the resources..

For the record, my choice is always number 3... I am not sure I am a man that sees value in human kind of emotional love.. Marital value is priceless and it cost money not flowers.

Easy peasy: I won't marry.

It's really quite simple. See, I've noticed a trend on this forum where marriage is seen as a must and an end goal. You'd compromise your complete happiness for the sake of being married. If you don't love her but she respects you, you are 60% happy because deep down, you know there's no love. Why compromise yourself just to achieve 60%? You deserve 100%. Which is why I'd rather hold out until I find 100% than live my life at 60%. This will encourage all of us to give 100% in a relationship. You give 100 and receive 100.Wouldn't that be amazing?

ALso, let's address the issue of respect. Here's something that bothers me: why is there respect without love? WHy do we think so little of ourselves that we feel we can't be respected out of love but rather out of money and power? You are not your money, you are not your power. You are a human being capable of love and of being loved. As soon as we realise this, it can eliminate so many problems on this continent.

Finally, I'd choose none of those girls. smiley
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerian Girls Don't Like Flowers, Give Them Money by Kazim88: 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
Minxie:

... If you don't love her but she respects you, you are 60% happy because deep down, you know there's no love. Why compromise yourself just to achieve 60%? You deserve 100%.
ALso, let's address the issue of respect. Here's something that bothers me: why is there respect without love?

@bolded, It is just the way it is... And it is not just here.

It was Nicollo Machiavelli that first analyse that behavioral tendency in humans in general in is book The Prince. Machiavelli asks whether being feared or loved is preferable.

Exceprt:
Ideally, a prince should be both loved and feared (100%), but this state of affairs is difficult to attain. Forced to make a choice, it is much better to be feared than loved. This is because humans, by nature, are “ungrateful, fickle, dissembling, anxious to flee danger, and covetous of gain.” In times of little danger, they are willing to take risks for their love (husband etc), but if the danger is real, lengthy and huge, they turn against their Prince. It is easy to break a bond of love when the situation arises, but the fear of punishment is always effective, regardless of the situation.

When inducing fear, however, a prince must be careful to avoid inducing hatred. He must make sure that any executions are properly justified."

In summary, If you cannot be both loved and feared (100%), then it is better to be feared than loved because people love at their own wish, but fear at the Prince's will, so a mab will rely on what is in his control.

Cc: @Poseidon000

NB: it's ok, If you feel like not marrying, Marriage is an old institution that a well educated and sophisticated lady can't naturally fit in. Forcing yourself to enter due to societal pressure, don't always end in happiness.
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerian Girls Don't Like Flowers, Give Them Money by Unrated900(m): 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
Only Ghana women loves flowers

But this our Nigerian girlss

Na cash them want

Give them flower Dey bury it for life and delete your number
Re: Anita Joseph: Nigerian Girls Don't Like Flowers, Give Them Money by Idonije8(m): 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
Exodora:

The easy way out for them is to tag her feminist.
lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lizzy Anjorin: Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam / Juliet Ibrahim Looking Like A Doll In New Photoshoot / Photos Of Adaeze Yobo Playing With Her Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.