Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers (33627 Views)

Nigerians Express Shock As Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For 50,000 / WHO’s Hydroxychloroquine Trial Suspended Pending Safety Data / COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Chrisjahguy: 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
Julibet:
The OP too by blurring the name of the pharmacy is contributing to the problem. Expose it and let people go for their head.
The Phamacy is at No5 Eastern-bypass Port harcourt
Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by geosegun(m): 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Its a spiritual problem. There is a spiritual entity over the minds of most Nigerians that makes them blind, docile and weak without power to cause a change in their environment.

Nigerians cause their own problems, but they push the blame on something else. And then their minds are sold out to and distracted by mediocre issues like BBN and social media frivolities. The youths then get old with a crumbling economy far worse than what their forefathers left. And just like they now blame the elders in power or their parents, their children will also blame them in their own time to come.

Only those who have eyes to see have gotten themselves free from that entity.

There is nothing like a spiritual problem here. It is pure greed. People like you who spiritualize every normal aspect of human behaviour is another problem for the country.

3 Likes

Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Investnow2017: 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
SirJerrie:

I'd rather stay in the Isolation centre for 2weeks!!
angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Abaspretty(f): 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
Twelfthman:
Yep.
That is how Nigerians do.
There had been sharp increase in food price lately and people aren't talking about it. . .
We just adjust and continues suffering. You see we are our own problem.
i really wonder the silence on that increment in food prices

2 Likes

Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Originalsly: 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
Don't blame Nigerians.... blame the regulatory bodies. It is the nature of people to exploit situations.... not Nigerians alone. When COVID-19 hit the US... and Lysol disinfectant was recommended... one entrepreneur rode around in his pick up... bought out all the Lysol he can get.... start selling on Amazon at a tremendous mark up... and posted on SM his stock and smartness. He was charged with charges you never knew existed.... all his stock confiscated.... and a heavy fined imposed on him. Purell hand sanitizer... one little bottle that fit on key ring ... less than a dollar.... jumped to $10.... store was fined and lost their license to operate. It's about the authorities.... not the people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Yus2020: 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
NMA + NCDC+ Pharmaceutical company+ Useless APC government and Buhari is putting Nigerians hardship

1 Like

Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Kentursky(m): 2:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
That's Ebus pharmacy owned by an Igbo man. That pharmacy needs to be closed down, I don't care if it is owned by an Igbo man like me.

2 Likes

Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by spiceadole: 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
Julibet:
The OP too by blurring the name of the pharmacy is contributing to the problem. Expose it and let people go for their head.

Ebus Pharmacy,Eastern bypass,Port Harcourt

1 Like

Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Jeromejnr(m): 2:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
geosegun:

There is nothing like a spiritual problem here. It is pure greed. People like you who spiritualize every normal aspect of human behaviour is another problem for the country.

That's why I didn't write it for you or expect your likes to understand as evidenced in my last statement.

Shalom.
Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
What pharmacy? Name and shame or this post is made up
Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Pharmmaqp: 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2020
Deepthoughts:
So you want to tell me the price of the drug skyrocketed in the US immediately the doctor made her statements n the drug was then shipped to Nigeria for sale?,I believe you are among those ripping Nigerians off because you are in a good position n have seen the opportunity you long craved for but don't think we are all fools please,the drug was not invented produced or imported now,it has always been in the market n likely what they are selling now at that devilish price is old stock, I'm not surprised though after all this is Nigeria but it's just because our government is stupid.

Stop saying nonsense.

I am a pharmacist and I am speaking from a professional point of view.

That drug has been expensive since January. People only got to know more about the drug after that video.

Hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine phosphate the not the same thing.
The later is the one commonly used in the treatment of malaria in Nigeria and it's still affordable as low as 500 naira per card.

That pharmacy sell the cheapest hydroxychloroquine.. quote me anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by virgintoto(m): 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ok nah!!!
Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by AuroraB(f): 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
Jman06:
Getting such drugs at the moment is really not easy. The cost price should be factored in as well.

You can't buy a product so costly and then sell cheaply.
...so what's the 'cost' price, enibi undecided
Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Hopebringer: 2:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
[s]
onyechez:

How many rivers state indigenous people have you met in rivers state? core rivers.
They're so many ethnic groups in rivers state that has polluted the state with evils, most institutions in rivers state has lot of other ethnic groups committing crimes and you blame it on rivers state people.
For example in university of portharcourt, some of my relatives studied there, from the beginning you would see Indian tutors, European tutors the good old days when Nigerian economy was viable until miscreants from other states came in and caused havoc with the likes of cultism, occultism from mostly south west and south east states.
I know some of these pharmacy are owned by people from South East who are dubious in nature, so don't say what you're not sure of. I went to visit a prison in eleme in rivers state it was full of igbos
The news on rape on naira land, because of nose mask in rivers state who was responsible? was is not someone from akwa - ibom.
[/s]

Another hungry wretched uninformed Rivers indigene

I own property in the state .. I have lived and interacted with every single ethnic group from borokiri , okrika ,ichie , ikwere etc and I know all their characteristics.

Rivers indigenes are lazy pathological liars. They are commit crime and are always quick to blame outsiders meanwhile they won't face the glaring truth that their youth are a wasted generation.

The men are lazy criminals who seek sexual satisfaction and easy money .. they women are so loose and useless they all get pregnant in their parents houses.

Rivers indigenes are the problem of the state ,the so called outsiders are the ones brining sanity to the state.

The average Rivers youth is a cultist or a prostitute. Is it outsiders that made them this way.

Please if you have nothing to say shut up
Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by leaculpa: 2:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
jmoore:
Only one source?

I have seen that picture on Facebook several times.

Have you gone to the 'chemist' shop in your neighborhood to ask them the price?

You want to spread the news of price increase because of a single pharmacy.
Smh
I went to a pharmacy near my area in June and it was 10,000. The pharmacist even said he also got it expensive, dt they normally get it from local manufacturers for N500 in the past. He said it wasn't even available & he had to buy it from a reliable source. That there's a lot of fakes in the market since the companies stopped distributing.
Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Hopebringer: 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

You need to visit a psychiatric hospital to check your mental health.

I wonder what the price of goods have to do with this your write up.

Mental disease is real, you are suffering from it.
[/s]

A typical Rivers indigene, like a wild animal as always
Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Hopebringer: 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
[s]
Worldliness:

Is the Pharmacy owned by a Riverian, or are you among the school of thought that believes everyone in Port Harcourt is a Rivers Indigene. Check out criminal cases in Rivers and the names of the perpetrators before you conclude.

Also, since you patronise prostitutes, ask them their state of origin before or after sex with them. Do these and stop labeling everyone in Rivers and Port Harcourt as Riverians.
[/s]

Yes the pharmacy is owned by an indigene!!

99% pharmacy are owned by Rivers female indigenes..

I don't argue senselessly like Rivers people
Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by leaculpa: 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2020
eneye1:
Is Nigeria too big to be governed,
yes it is.
too big and too diverse.
Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
Nigerians

This isn't unique to Nigerians.

Amazon had to ban many US sellers because they hoarded hand-sanitizer and other related supplies when the corona stuff started.

This guy for example was stuck with 17k bottles of hand sanitizers after he got banned: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/14/technology/coronavirus-purell-wipes-amazon-sellers.html

1 Like

Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Yukwa: 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
grin Scarcity of Hydroxychloroquine sulfate in PH
Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by jamalnation(m): 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
Queenlovely:
why are you guys complaining? it's cheap

the value of the naira to the dollar is almost $ =500naira, we instructed tenants to start paying in dollars

if you have your way run from this country

if you save 1 naira in this country for a year, it's a total of 365 naira, in America you make the same 365 naira in a day. one million dirhams of Dubai currency is 100 million naira in Nigeria,

stop wasting your future in this country, a boy I adopted back in 1994 from akwa ibom was called a witch

I use money to baff am up, he was in Lagos selling real estate but I sent him to Canada, he owns a Lamborghini showroom in Vegas today

If you save 1dollar for 365day = #138,882.85. if you save 1naira for 365day = $0.94dollar.
$0.94 = 357naira
Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by GalPissetzky: 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
no difference from chloroqin na
Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by solonubinho(m): 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
HembaqMbk:
Just to see how our fellow country men think and act, following the video made by Dr. Stella Immanuel on effectiveness of Hydoxychloroquine sulfate as a treatment for Covid-19. They have suddenly inflated the price from N2500 to N50,000. Why are Nigerians like this?

Can you push this to FP to create an awareness on this wicked behaviour.

OP, please write an official complaint (email or hard copy) to the FCCPC (Federal Competition and Consumer Protection Commission) they'll sweep in on the matter. I have done it before and the perpetrators were sanctioned. Check their website, www.fccp.gov.ng for the complaint email. Trust me, they'll sweep in on this. 50k? This is madness.
Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by opico24: 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
Queenlovely:
why are you guys complaining? it's cheap

the value of the naira to the dollar is almost $ =500naira, we instructed tenants to start paying in dollars

if you have your way run from this country

if you save 1 naira in this country for a year, it's a total of 365 naira, in America you make the same 365 naira in a day. one million dirhams of Dubai currency is 100 million naira in Nigeria,

stop wasting your future in this country, a boy I adopted back in 1994 from akwa ibom was called a witch

I use money to baff am up, he was in Lagos selling real estate but I sent him to Canada, he owns a Lamborghini showroom in Vegas today

when will u adopt me
Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Cheeryfeet: 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
Op you are very mad. You are the one complaining and you still went ahead to hide the name of the pharmacy. You are not a serious person. You are part of the problem.

1 Like

Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by GalPissetzky: 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
Julibet:
leave the idiot there. he just dey find attention
Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by GalPissetzky: 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dpharisee:

Are you okay now?
edit the post. so u actually bought it already
Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by chiomzy86(f): 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2020
Twinna:
Na waoh
why covering the pharmacy..na Ebus pharmacy east west road ph
Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hopebringer:
[s][/s]

Another hungry wretched uninformed Rivers indigene

I own property in the state .. I have lived and interacted with every single ethnic group from borokiri , okrika ,ichie , ikwere etc and I know all their characteristics.

Rivers indigenes are lazy pathological liars. They are commit crime and are always quick to blame outsiders meanwhile they won't face the glaring truth that their youth are a wasted generation.

The men are lazy criminals who seek sexual satisfaction and easy money .. they women are so loose and useless they all get pregnant in their parents houses.

Rivers indigenes are the problem of the state ,the so called outsiders are the ones brining sanity to the state.

The average Rivers youth is a cultist or a prostitute. Is it outsiders that made them this way.

Please if you have nothing to say shut up
What property do you own in rivers state?
You haven't answer my first question? How many do you know! It seems the peers you deal with are criminals.
An assignment : Go to eleme prison and see the ethnic group of people that are there.
Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by showafrica(m): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Its a spiritual problem. There is a spiritual entity over the minds of most Nigerians that makes them blind, docile and weak without power to cause a change in their environment.

Nigerians cause their own problems, but they push the blame on something else. And then their minds are sold out to and distracted by mediocre issues like BBN and social media frivolities. The youths then get old with a crumbling economy far worse than what their forefathers left. And just like they now blame the elders in power or their parents, their children will also blame them in their own time to come.

Only those who have eyes to see have gotten themselves free from that entity.

The thing is tiring.. The country is caged.
Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by emi12(f): 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
Julibet:
That's the name of the pharmacy

Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by legionISproteus: 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
LewsTherin:
How does pushing this information help if the name of the pharmacy is being hidden?
Now you know the name of the pharmacy, what are you going to do? angry

Julibet BigBizzy infohenry alizma Tomjazzy2 SoliBayNG airsaylongcom Pavillon mustmust (no need for PM everything is online) Chrisjahguy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Genital Mutilation: What You Need To Know As A Nigerian / Doctors’ Exodus Looms As International Flights Resume This Week / Common Unnoticed Causes Of Kidney Ailments.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.