Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,793 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Edo Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Politics (154 Views)

About Edo Politics From An APC Insider In Edo State / I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole / Oshiomhole Speaks On ‘becoming New Godfather’ Of Edo Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edo Politics by Juli2211: 10:26am On Aug 03, 2020
David Agboalu

90% of people who sing praises of good governance of Godwin Obaseki are not resident in Edo State and do not hold any PVC and the 10% are his aides who are still protecting their jobs. The facts speaks for itself and it is glaring. I took two days to drive round Benin city and more of GRA and I was ashamed of a State. The bad roads, roads without gutters and dirts in every street. How do we even define development when our state still battles and struggles with the basic amenities? How do we proud ourselves developed when our health care system is in shambles? How do we even pride ourselves as the heart beat of the nation when our educational system is crumbling? When you talk about education, they pride of “Edo best”. Even more irritating because it is another avenue to exploit our treasury. What are the modalities put in place for Edo best? Is the system even working? I have sampled opinions of more than 200 teachers and it is even more irritating to hear. We need a change of government now before we misunderstand the concept of the “Dividends of Democracy”

#VotePOI
#VoteAPC
#EdoMustMoveForward.

(1) (Reply)

The Bottom Truth | The Dark History Of The Biological Laboratory In Fort Detrick / IPMAN Orders Sale Of Petrol At N150/litre / Pro Revolutionnow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.