Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos (68816 Views)

Cow Crashes Into Car In Delta (photos) / Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Eddy90(m): 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
Rest in Peace
This is sad
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by obidaddy: 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
Queenlovely:
only what I can say is RIP

death be not proud...... I forget the rest of the poem by one oyibo man

but there are fortunes to be made on the dark web, information to enjoy first hand, leaked sex video of American politicians.

the dark web are section of the internet that search engines can't penetrate.

terrible things happen there,

everything is highly encrypted end to end

people come to crowdsource political assassin's here and the pay is good

Please how do i get access into dark web?
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by NewDelhi(m): 12:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
Which kind emotional song from Dido they con put for the background video like this.
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by NewDelhi(m): 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
Greenvaiper:

I hope it is not born2fuckpussy the warri scammer in the ashewo thread?
I swear bro I watched the video.. they look so alike.
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by morinto: 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
obidaddy:

Please how do i get access into dark web?
U need to download a special browser. Because your normal chrome and opera can't do it. And u also need to have a particular link of the dark web for u to access it. Which is very hard
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Bigchristo: 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
Nksleek:
Three youngsters perished in a ghastly accident after a young man suspected to be an internet fraudster ran into a stationary tanker parked beside the road, killing himself and two others last night in Sapele, Delta State.

Yet to be identified as at the time of filing this report, the young man was in company of two girls, one of whose name was simply given as Sophia and the other unknown.

According to reports gathered the young man bought the car three weeks ago and all three were returning from a club party (Vics & J) where he was seen amongst others throwing money before the unfortunate accident that claimed their lives.

Watch the video below;

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CDbAzKzgMSG/?igshid=1g7nar24t8679
I literally do not understand, are you reporting an accident or a case of fraudster? People just died instead of focusing on that you’re busy writing fraud, this is accident it was caused by reckless drinking and driving nothing more than that.

2 Likes

Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by SweetCunt97(f): 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ive always despised men with youthful exuberance, those ones wey money dey shack like say dem never see am before. It's mostly people from poor backgrounds dey shaleye, flaunt ill gotten wealth pass. Instead of them to calm down and low key but they wanna impress. Anyways RIP to them.

I can't even enter same car with someone wey done drink talk more of driving drunk at night.

2 Likes

Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
....... You reported him as " a YET TO BE IDENTIFIED MAN" yet you went ahead to identify him as an INTERNET FRAUDSTER....

what an anomaly..!

2 Likes

Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by obidaddy: 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
morinto:

U need to download a special browser. Because your normal chrome and opera can't do it. And u also need to have a particular link of the dark web for u to access it. Which is very hard

Please give name of such browser & secondly, give any weblink to get in. ugoobidaddy@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Ive always despised men with youthful exuberance, those ones wey money dey shack like say dem never see am before. It's mostly people from poor backgrounds dey shaleye, flaunt ill gotten wealth pass. Instead of them to calm down and low key but they wanna impress. Anyways RIP to them.

I can't even enter same car with someone wey done drink talk more of driving drunk at night.
But you LADIES have the BRAVEST COURAGE in the WORLD since LADIES seem to hop into any GOOD CAR that comes their way without hesitating.
U know that's the truth.
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by SweetCunt97(f): 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
EVILFOREST:

But you LADIES have the BRAVEST COURAGE in the WORLD since LADIES seem to hop into any GOOD CAR that comes their way without hesitating.
U know that's the truth.
Not such silly bravery biko.
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by skyfather09(m): 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2020
oloshos Don pai
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Sleekfingers: 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
CelestineNelson:
On your way coming back from a club you died...what will you tell God in heaven...

whats wrong going to club? Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
How unfortunate, I hope they died without regrets and lived their lives to the fullest.
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Not such silly bravery biko.
Whenever I see you LADIES hop into strangers cars without hesitation or caution, it tells me you LADIES serve a different god.
Because most MEN don't dare such at all.
But you LADIES see such as OLYMPIC GAMES.

2 Likes

Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Humanoid01(m): 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
specialbobby:
They're matter don tire matayas if to say those girls dey pepper and onions with they're mama them for no die now!

Abeg baba God help us forgive them just like you forgive juda make them for see small place manage for up there
You don forget the Bible verse wey talk say forgiveness nor dey for grave? You know how many people wey go don preach to them wey them insult? Them nor hear. Person die after e comot for night club, people dey say RIP. How na??
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by juniorstar(m): 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
Queenlovely:

but there are fortunes to be made on the dark web, information to enjoy first hand, leaked sex video of American politicians.

if you dont know your way around in d deep or dark web be prepared to be hacked
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Humanoid01(m): 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
Sleekfingers:

What do you do at night clubs oga?
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by seenga(m): 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
what the hell you talking about dark web?
Queenlovely:

Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by morinto: 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
obidaddy:

Please give name of such browser & secondly, give any weblink to get in. ugoobidaddy@yahoo.com

Thank you.
I can give u the browser name but link I don't have any oh.
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Goodtimesahead(f): 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
Girls and money eh. RIP though.
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Sleekmilan01(m): 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
Queenlovely:

How can I get on darkweb with my android phone!??
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by joshuaidibia(m): 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2020
Nksleek:
Three youngsters perished in a ghastly accident after a young man suspected to be an internet fraudster ran into a stationary tanker parked beside the road, killing himself and two others last night in Sapele, Delta State.

Yet to be identified as at the time of filing this report, the young man was in company of two girls, one of whose name was simply given as Sophia and the other unknown.

According to reports gathered the young man bought the car three weeks ago and all three were returning from a club party (Vics & J) where he was seen amongst others throwing money before the unfortunate accident that claimed their lives.

Watch the video below;

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CDbAzKzgMSG/?igshid=1g7nar24t8679

The real babe go read the news come wonder wetin the love of her life dey do with 2 girls for night.
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by drdan777(m): 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2020
If the Prodigal son realized his destitute state,if Solomon confessed that ALL(Pleasures)is vanity,why destroy yourself?
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by CelestineNelson: 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
Sleekfingers:

Everything is wrong dear...
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by kingthreat(m): 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dont drink and drive. Girls, if someone is taking you clubbing and is drinking much in the club. Dont let him take you back home. That bit of alcohol can ruin everything. Rest on

1 Like

Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by WarriFirstBorn(m): 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
It wasn't a tanker. It was a Dangote trailer that was well packed at the side of the road. The speed he was driving was just too much.

1 Like

Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by afesco: 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
Many persons have lost their lives while coming from night parties. My brother n sister, pls give ur life to Jesus n avoid night parties n avoid drunk-driving

2 Likes

Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by gambia(m): 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
kingthreat:
Dont drink and drive. Girls, if someone is taking you clubbing and is drinking much in the club. Dont let him take you back home. That bit of alcohol can ruin everything. Rest on

You said it all.

2 Likes

Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by specialbobby(m): 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
Humanoid01:

You don forget the Bible verse wey talk say forgiveness nor dey for grave? You know how many people wey go don preach to them wey them insult? Them nor hear. Person die after e comot for night club, people dey say RIP. How na??

Bros me no get any Rip to give for all this kain girls and yahoo boy oo
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Batch(m): 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
robinso01:
Rip to the dead.
This world is not my home, I'm just a passing through.

I belong to a place where death is not in existence.[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lekki-Ajah Traffic: See What Residents Of Lekki-VGC-Ajah Go Through Daily (Photo / See What Happens When An Airplane Runs Out Of Fuel Mid-Air (Photos) / Ibeno Beach, Akwa-ibom: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa! (pix inside)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.