Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

dark web - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / dark web (1960 Views)

The Dark Truth About Close-up Toothpaste / Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations / The Dark Secrets Behind The Pope’s Audience Hall (it’s A Giant Reptilian) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

dark web by Queenlovely(f): 10:42am On Aug 03, 2020
dark web

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: dark web by BackllGodNaija: 10:50am On Aug 03, 2020
Chei ya. Sorry dear take heart. Take it as the cross that you ought to carry for Atheism sake. Kudos to you though for not given up the faith as some unfaithful men who were once atheists, but when persecutions arose because of atheism they dumped atheism in the gutter where it belongs, and became christians. Maybe they could borrow a leaf from you.

The man though must be no different from an atheist, because his actions were foolish and ignorant. He should know that one cannot be forced to accept Christ. It must be by choice! Otherwise you can say "Lord Jesus come into my heart" a million times, it would just be a waste of words. Look at you now, to prove that it's not by force. Some though would never learn...

5 Likes

Re: dark web by kingxsamz(m): 10:59am On Aug 03, 2020
Religious fanatics are dumb.
As if believing in God would have prevented you from entering that hole.
Re: dark web by FatherOfJesus: 11:03am On Aug 03, 2020
So your father own estates and doesn't pay tithes? Oyedepo must hear this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: dark web by kingxsamz(m): 11:11am On Aug 03, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Chei ya. Sorry dear take heart. Take it as the cross that you ought to carry for Atheism sake. Kudos to you though for not given up the faith as some unfaithful men who were atheists at some point but when persecutions arose because of atheism they dumped atheism in the gutter where it belongs, and became christians. Maybe they could borrow a leaf from you.

You're missing the point. undecided
The fact that you find it amusing for an atheist or unbeliever to be forced/made to take an oath, or confess in the name of something in order to receive help or avoid persecution, is the problem.
You're no different from terrorists who forcefully convert their victims.
It's sad that you didn't see the point the op made, and you had to say "that's the cross she has to carry for being an atheist", but you'll complain when Christians are being slaughtered in the north smh. What if we conclude that that's the cross one has to carry for being a Christian in the North?

Humanity should come first before religion or any god. It's only a fool that helps people based on their religious beliefs.

4 Likes

Re: dark web by BackllGodNaija: 11:15am On Aug 03, 2020
kingxsamz:

You're missing the point. undecided
The fact that you find it amusing for an atheist or unbeliever to be forced/made to take an oath, or confess in the name of something in order to receive help or avoid persecution, is the problem.
You're no different from terrorists who forcefully convert their victims.
It's sad that you didn't see the point the op made, and you had to say "that's the cross she has to carry for being an atheist", but you'll complain when Christians are being slaughtered in the north smh. What if we conclude that that's the cross one has to carry for being a Christian in the North?

Humanity should come first before religion or any god. It's only a fool that helps people based on their religious beliefs.
I have modified my post. I didn't read the full post before commenting.

God comes before anything else!
Re: dark web by kingxsamz(m): 11:28am On Aug 03, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
I have modified my post. I didn't read the full post before commenting.

God comes before anything else!

Let your god come first in your personal life. That's your choice.
When it involves others(religious or non religious), humanity should come first.
Don't mix your personal delusions with reality abeg.

2 Likes

Re: dark web by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 03, 2020
Queenlovely:
I am a well known atheist in my hood, I don't hide it especially in Nigeria . it's my identity and it gives me joy watching religious people cring when I say " THERE IS NO GOD" .

when I am in the mood, I argue, when I am not I ignore and let it pass, I am well versed in the Koran , talmad, bible. my father is agnostic by the way.

So last week I visited an estate my father was building along lugbe express way, behold I fell into a 13 ft hole. I was shouting for help and the site engineer heard my voice. he refused to help me out of the hole, I was basically crying since I have broken my knee joint, he was just staring down the hole and asking me to call atheist Jesus to help me, it played like this for almost 30 minutes.

He changed the condition by commanding me to say the Lord's prayer, and Lord Jesus save my soul today. being a practical lady I did as he said but I will deal with him later.

my father got the idiot arrested for 3 days until I pleaded with him to let go.

This Nigeria spiritual people will not kill me oh. tufia

You mean..... you, a lady, fell into a 13feet hole in your father’s estate that is under construction with a broken knee and site engineer employed by your father was mocking you inside the hole while in pain??

Is it just me or this story seem kinda false or highly exaggerated, or both...

11 Likes

Re: dark web by BackllGodNaija: 11:37am On Aug 03, 2020
kingxsamz:

When it involves others(religious or non religious), humanity should come first.
God over everything, humanity including you. The man did very wrong. That is not God because God instructed us to help people in such situations even our enemies.

It's foolish to call the Truth delusions.
Re: dark web by Queenlovely(f): 11:38am On Aug 03, 2020
Omoyele Sowore
Re: dark web by uboma(m): 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
kingxsamz:

You are right @words in bold.
Re: dark web by uboma(m): 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
1StopRudeness:

You mean..... you, a lady, fell into a 13feet hole in your father’s estate that is under construction with a broken knee and site engineer employed by your father was mocking you inside the hole while in pain??

Is it just me or this story seem kinda false or highly exaggerated, or both...

The story as narrated by the op may be true after all.

It's possible that she's had series of never ending argument with this site Engineer about her disbelief in God. Hence the only way the site Engineer could make her chew her words was to coerce her into asking God for help.

1 Like

Re: dark web by Dtruthspeaker: 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2020
kingxsamz:
Religious fanatics are dumb.
As if believing in God would have prevented you from entering that hole.

All who Trust in the Lord God Walketh surely and firmly.
Re: dark web by Dtruthspeaker: 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
Queenlovely:
I am a well known atheist in my hood, I don't hide it especially in Nigeria . it's my identity and it gives me joy watching religious people cring when I say " THERE IS NO GOD" .

when I am in the mood, I argue, when I am not I ignore and let it pass, I am well versed in the Koran , talmad, bible. my father is agnostic by the way.

So last week I visited an estate my father was building along lugbe express way, behold I fell into a 13 ft hole. I was shouting for help and the site engineer heard my voice. he refused to help me out of the hole, I was basically crying since I have broken my knee joint, he was just staring down the hole and asking me to call atheist Jesus to help me, it played like this for almost 30 minutes.

He changed the condition by commanding me to say the Lord's prayer, and Lord Jesus save my soul today. being a practical lady I did as he said but I will deal with him later.

my father got the idiot arrested for 3 days until I pleaded with him to let go.

This Nigeria spiritual people will not kill me oh. tufia

Even if you met the man called Jesus Christ and saw all that He did and heard all that He said, you would still be what and who you choose to be like the Pharisees and Scribes.

Sorry for your fall and travail, the man who you met is not one of us for if he was, he would have known that it is Always the Will of God that reasonable Goodness and Mercy be done to all persons, good or not, Christian or not, like the sun and rain falls on both the good and the wicked, the christian and the atheist.

5 Likes

Re: dark web by kingxsamz(m): 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
God over everything, humanity including you. The man did very wrong. That is not God because God instructed us to help people in such situations even our enemies.

It's foolish to call the Truth delusions.

Not everyone serves your god, and other religious folks also think their god is the one and only true god. That is why you should set religion /god aside when dealing with reality.
Respect people abeg.
The man did wrong because of his religious beliefs, it's something a lot of Christians would do.
Re: dark web by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2020
uboma:

The story as narrated by the op may be true after all.

It's possible that she's had series of never ending argument with this site Engineer about her disbelief in God. Hence the only way the site Engineer could make her chew her words was to coerce her into asking God for help.

Do u know how deep 13 feet is..?? This lady is claiming she fell into a hole broke her knee, meaning she’s was in serious pain..... screaming for help and her father’s employee not a random street guy decided to mock her for over 30mins.

Dude!!!!! this is all shades of madeup story or an exaggeration of what happened...

7 Likes

Re: dark web by Dtruthspeaker: 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
kingxsamz:

Not everyone serves your god, and other religious folks also think their god is the one and only true god. That is why you should set religion /god aside when dealing with reality.
Respect people abeg.
The man did wrong because of his religious beliefs, it's something a lot of Christians would do.

The man did wrong is quite clear, why he did wrong is unknown for which it is only him who can explain it, in the interest of fair hearing.

So your comment here is out of line for being unfairly judged, presumptuous and inflammatory!

1 Like

Re: dark web by kingxsamz(m): 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

The man did wrong is quite clear, why he did wrong is unknown for which it is only him who can explain it, in the interest of fair hearing.

So your comment here is out of line for being unfairly judged, presumptuous and inflammatory!

Maybe you missed the part where the man asked her to say the Lord's prayer and told her to call Jesus to save her soul.
I don't believe the story anyway.
Re: dark web by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: dark web by Dtruthspeaker: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
kingxsamz:

Maybe you missed the part where the man asked her to say the Lord's prayer and told her to call Jesus to save her soul.
I don't believe the story anyway.

It is an indication of his why (hence the Presumption) but until we hear from him, we would not be certain. (Which is why it remains a Presumption)
Re: dark web by Dtruthspeaker: 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
Brachaa:
Buahahahahaaaa.... Very hilarious.

Keep blaspheming until you fall into a 100ft ditch where there won't be anyone in site to call out to. Then you will call on the Most High God who will now prove His existence to you.

Remember the man who boasted that even God cannot sink the "great" Titanic? What happened few hours later? God proved himself strong and mighty. And the Titanic plunged into the deep.

Give your life to Christ now before it is too late.
Jesus cares more than you care about yourself.

Shalom.

This is Not Right and permitted by God!
Re: dark web by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

This is Not Right and permitted by God and for speaking so blatantly, I do not believe that you truly are a Follower of God.

What did I say wrong here. Please correct me.
Re: dark web by Dtruthspeaker: 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Do u know how deep 13 feet is..?? This lady is claiming she fell into a hole broke her knee, meaning she’s was in serious pain..... screaming for help and her father’s employee not a random street guy decided to mock her for over 30mins.

Dude!!!!! this is all shades of madeup story or an exaggeration of what happened...

Yep, 13ft is deep I think it is survivable.
Re: dark web by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
Brachaa:

Keep blaspheming until you fall into a 100ft ditch where there won't be anyone in site to call out to. Then you will call on the Most High God who will now prove His existence to you.

Remember the man who boasted that even God cannot sink the "great" Titanic? What happened few hours later? God proved himself strong and mighty. And the Titanic plunged into the deep.

Shalom.

While I don’t even believe the entire story because no sane human being should do that, not even Muslims that force people to accept Islam....Your statement isnt nice at all...if u believe calamity actually happened to the OP.... it’s wrong to mock......anyone can fall into a hole, even religious people...that means u can actually do what the site engineer did..??
Re: dark web by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Yep, 13ft is deep I think it is survivable.

It’s not even how deep the hole is that’s the issue, what’s bugging me is that is it possible for any sane human being to see his employer’s daughter in in pain and force her to accept call on God or Jesus for over 30mins in pain....haaaa
Re: dark web by DappaD: 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2020
Brachaa:

Shalom.
Oga stop this lie

The Almighty God is not unjust and He doesn't act wickedly. (Job 34:10-12, Romans 9:14)
Re: dark web by Dtruthspeaker: 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
Brachaa:

What did I say wrong here. Please correct me.

Respectfully, Proverbs 17:5 ( b)
": and he that is glad at calamities shall not be unpunished."

But I perceive the real reason why you laugh! Proverbs 1:24-26. Let's Just leave it like that!
Re: dark web by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
DappaD:

Oga stop this lie

The Almighty God is not unjust and He doesn't act wickedly. (Job 34:10-12, Romans 9:14)
Dtruthspeaker:

Respectfully, Proverbs 17:5 ( b)
": and he that is glad at calamities shall not be unpunished."

But I perceive the real reason why you laugh! Just leave it like that!

1StopRudeness:

While I don’t even believe the entire story because no sane human being should do that, not even Muslims that force people to accept Islam....Your statement isnt nice at all...if u believe calamity actually happened to the OP.... it’s wrong to mock......anyone can fall into a hole, even religious people...that means u can actually do what the site engineer did..??

Okay guys. My bad. I'm sorry. Didn't really mean it that way. Wasn't really mocking the op for falling into a ditch but her story was just funny to me. Girls things. But you guys misconstrued me and are taking it to another level!!!.

I'm sorry guys. Please I retract my statesment.
Re: dark web by Dtruthspeaker: 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
Brachaa:

Okay guys. My bad. I'm sorry. Didn't really mean it that way. Wasn't really mocking the op for falling into a ditch but her story was just funny to me. Girls things. But you guys misconstrued me and are taking it to another level!!!.

I'm sorry guys. Please I retract my statesment.

I know! I believe everyone here is perceiving that Proverbs 1:24-26 is what went down in this case!
Re: dark web by OkCornel(m): 2:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
@Queenlovely, sorry for what happened.
Humanity and compassion comes before religious beliefs. But religious zealots cannot comprehend it.

Apologies once more, and hope you’re fully recovered now.

Modified: Nasty! Just read you broke your knee joint. Ouch! Wishing you speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: dark web by BackllGodNaija: 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
kingxsamz:

Respect people abeg.
See don't push me... You can continue deceiving yourself with all those foolish and ignorant ideas of yours, but it wouldn't change the Truth that God ought to come before everything else. I have already told you that the man was wrong and what he did had nothing to do with God because God instructs otherwise.

But if you want to continue being fooled and blinded by your anti-religious and anti-God sentiments your choice, not mine.
Re: dark web by triplechoice(m): 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
It isn't easy to live your life as a non religious person in a country like Nigeria where we have a lot of religious fanatics.

Some of them cannot tolerate you and would do anything to get back at you if you dare criticize what they believe in.

But then, we also have others who would not behalf like that man in the op's..

So it is wrong I think to generalize with one unfortunate incident . At least the young man inspite of his initial stupidity, still did everything to help.

Then why going ahead to arrest him? Why not end it with a sack?

Sometimes the fault we are so quick to find in others is what we're equally quilty of . The op has also shown intolerance.

The worker is not under any obligation to help her out of that hole .The same way the op is not under any either to respect the religious beliefs of the worker

I am not in any supporting the behavior of the man,as I have already described him as stupid, but to highlight the fact that the op seem to be encouraging risky behavior towards religious fanatics who would not waste any occasion to kill you if they can get away with it

Who knows what would have happened if the worker was " another kind of fanatic" . I am sure the young lady inside that hole would have been forced to say her final prayer when she sees a mighty stone about to drop on her head
. Yes that can happen.and it has happened before maybe not the same circumstances.

Common sense is the way to go at this moment in our country This is not Europe or America where you are protected. This is Nigeria and like they say, if you live in a society where nearly everyone is a thief or where it is legal or normal to steal to survive or earn a living and you don't steal or support those who do, you're better off looking for another place to migrate to if not you can barely survive in that society where stealing is normal.

Proper education,( not force, mockery or insults,) for the masses which the leaders in this country are not interested in providing, is the only thing that can emancipate the minds of our people and make them less gullible to religious manipulation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family / 'Thank God U Werent Watching Porn- Nigeria React As Pst Adeboye Tweet About Dino / Annual Harvest & Thanksgiving Service: Dominion City Lekki Phase 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.