Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,894 members, 7,810,436 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations (4507 Views)

A Response To A Thread On Witchcraft And Dark Manipulations / Book Of Light: Dirty Politics, Manipulations And witchcrafts Of Jesus( Faulkin) / Do This And Be Invisible From Spiritual Manipulations; Given To Me In The Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by HelpYourself(m): 3:34am On Jan 15, 2021
Hello All

Good morning, apologies for my absence for some.days, I had some issues with my account but focused on my offline counselling work.

Thankfully the mod Mukina2 was able to help I'm resolving this timely, help me thank her.

Now the long awaited lecture ,due to certain experiences here which I will outline I have changed the tone of this lecture entirely let me explain.

Science doesn't regard the spiritual but as one who is spiritually enlightened I use the spiritual ad the foundation for all my counselling work.

When I first announced my intention to give a lecture on witchcraft I can tell you I have had certain unwholesome experiences that has led me to believe it would be both unsafe and unwise for me to give the lecture in it's originally intended form here for the safety or the less inclined.

Does Witcraft Exist

Yes it does , Witcraft , Wizardry, Dark powers or whatever hollywood induced name you choose to label the manipulation of spiritual power for evil to harm others is very very real.

The same spiritual power that flows into creation every day, that makes the sun set and the moon rise, the same power that is makes the clouds float and rainfall, the same power the ensures oxygen for all living things never ceases and ensures all life is produced is the same power that they use.

What am I say saying ? The same way the once reverted Beloved leader of the fallen 7 , the morning star aka Lucifer was once serving God diligently and when he fell he fell with his power is the same way those who serve God do so with their own powers.

The spiritual force of nature is two sided , like twin sides of a double edged sword.

The same gravity that ensures that we come down safely when we jump is the same gravity that crashes a plane when it's engines fail at 20,000 feet in the sky.

The same oxygen we breadth that gives us life is the same oxygen that allowed fire to burn and extinguish life in an accident .

The power flows constantly all around us.. you can choose to use it for good or evil. The dark ones use it for evil.

Just as there are levels to the spiritual world in both good and dark ways so are there to Witcraft . Depending on your knowledge and strength you can exert great devastation to individuals or a whole family clan.

When most people think of Witcraft their imagination fills their heads with
religion and hollywoodd induced fantasies but I am here to strip all that nonsense away and give you the knowledge so you can protect yourself.

1. To learn Witcraft isn't easy, it takes life time knowledge of learning a dedication to the darkness , such people don't just wake up and decide to be witches .. just as it takes dedication to be a monk or Reverend father so does it take time to delve deeper and grow more powerful in witchcraft . So when I see stories of pastors or alfas accusing a child of Witcraft I laugh at their ignorance .. yes the child may have been born with a gift just as I was but that doesn't make one a witch .

2. Do witches fly the way they accuse Edo state people of or with brooms like harry potter? No they don't these are made up.fantasies .. This is why when I see stories where they accuse a woman of haven fallen from the sky and she was bitten up I cry at the wickedness of the one person who spun this tale just to induce harm. But

Witches are masters or mistresses of astral.travelling, a witch can astral.travel far distances for any length of time without the spiritual fears for they work with dark forces. They can astral.travel for as long as they wish and they can project their astral form for you to see. Yes this is how powerful they are.. a witch can leave his or her body in America and astral project and manifest to you in Lagos but they won't touch anything . It is rare for a witch to manifest to a non never because not only will.thwy reveal their identity but they expose themselves ,one of the greatest powers of Witcraft is secrecy and they don't need to manifest to harm you .

Witches are not old bent over women, yes they can live long but both men and women can be witches though we have learned to call the males wizards grin

Blood sacrifice and witchcraft

Blood sacrifice is a big part of Witcraft .. no forget moves they don't drink blood everyday only during certain necromantic sacrifice . Witches can control the spirits of dead people yes. That is necromancy and is deeply difficult for a new witch who hasn't learned the craft for years. Blood sacrifice is used in demon summonings , witches have the knowledge of controlling demons to do their biddings , Witchs know how to summons a spirit or rather pull a spirit out of its body..

Witches can induce possession in another human being.. in that they can pull you spirit out and forcibly put another spirit into your body which to everyone would appear like you are mad.

Witches don't need to engage in sec with anyone to destroy or devaste your life , they have mastered the arts of Spirit conjuring .

For example a witch is approached to help deal with a young man working somewhere good but a colleague wants his position and enlists the help of a witch

Now this witch can either kill the young man outright , make sick, blind , manipulate you to resign, crippled or mad by forced possession. Witches a truly powerful because they use the same power of life that comes into creation. So one must be alert.

Can witches turn to animals ? No but witches can control animals. For example because we as humans are spirits animals don't have spirits what they have is called soup and the plain on which witches operate (Astral plain) is what animals see and operate on. Yes a witch can make you be attacked by any animal, or they can use an animal to observe you it is very true. But witches can never turn into cats or birds or any animal at all! Stop killing animals and calling them witches .

Nature and witchcraft

Yes nature plays and big part just like your natural born name (the name your mum or dad gave you at birth) this is why I will lust some warnings

Stop giving out your used clothes to just anyone . What you were closely to your body or every day ,like your underwear , combs , hair pins etc if you must dispose pls burn them , don't leave them.carelessly.

If they were to get a piece from your underwear , put into a tortoise shell that aged over a 100 and tie it with a trying into witch strands of your Hari has been woven and buried in a natural in opening in the ground facing east and your natural name is called three times or six times or nine times during the witching hour anything they declare would happen to your body would come to pass I guarantee this 100%

Infact if someone wanted to use this method to control you it would work 100% of the time , at this point whatever the person said you should do you would find yourself doing it and not knowing why.

This is a very low level spell ..just like the one where you hear yahoo boys devouring faeces that is elementary necromancy ... Using human spirits of the dead and low level demonology but it's a weak spell .

There are far stronger spells but they involve sacrifice of a new born male child..

Alot of your politicians and super rich do this spell. It involves protection against witchcraft using a witch demon shield. This demon is capable of warning the against attacks and intentions of people who approach them.

The true Witcraft isn't something I can share here because alot of the knowledge I know is very dangerous and not of use to food people here. And it will only enable those who have chosen a life of evil to further their craft.

Witcraft obeys Certain rules so this how to protect yourself

1. Never give away clothes , shoes ,underwear , combs, items that touches your Body directly. Don't give these items away carelessly. Nail clippings, your hair, your bedsheet if you want to dispose of these items burn them or only share with your immediate family ..mother , sibblings etc.

If you suspect you are subject of a spiritual attack seek help or prayer during the witching hour.. prayer works it tends off these attacks . Learn to pray well and deeply . Midnight prayers are good .

Stop putting your natural born name 9n public documents .. you can search the whole internet or world for my natural born name and never find it Anywhere. Only my.mother , and sibblings call me this. If possible replace it and never reveal it to anyone but your immediate family or spouse.

Learn the natural repellants.. bitter kola , keep it around your house , plant mother unless tongue this plant is very powerful and wards off evil spirits and low level demons all witches don't like this flower and avoid it.

That's why it's found in every spiritual center. Flowers generally help , why? Anywhere you have lots of flowers the spirit beings who look after them tend to disturb the influences of Witcraft.

Learn to keep pets and treat animals well. Cats and dogs especially. Don't eat everything you see you aren't an animal , certain beasts are best left untouched. Stop devouring cats and dogs. The world if full of enough beasts to eat. (I will.explain this deeper In another lecture)

Stop speaking in tongues or whatever nonsense your church teaches you. The pastor's doesn't know God the father as much as his own son jesus did and if speaking that nonsense was necessary lord jesus would have taught you about it. I can't stress this enough.. I have handled cases where the person spoke curses into their own life this way.

Demon tongue is real and not a myth. Demon tongue is used in high level conjuring or demons and involves speaking whatever language backwards. Just as darkness and evil I'd the opposite of good or light so is spoken word spoken backwards the way to conjure .

Demon tongue is used in invoking spirits and it had become a trend and alot people don't know what they are doing.

Every darkness or evil is the reverse of the good. The inverted cross (turn the cross upside down) it's a real thing not a hollywood gimmick , it is a very powerful symbol in witcraft. It represents the mocking of jesus and the untold story of the disciples who gave himself to lucifer and requested he be crucified upside down and set on fire.

This was removed from the hebrew bible but this knowledge isn't lost. There are accounts of his life and all he did and some of us know them .

He was well known to speak demon tongue and claimed it was how he communicated with servants of the fallen one.he performed feats and healed the sick too. The church removed his accounts from the scrolls and replaced it with a more acceptable tale of peter.

These scrolls are in the vatican .. now my point is when you conjure you must speak everything backwards

Okay try and read this
live tub thgil ro doG fo ton si eugnot nomed ehT . ti wonk ton dna sesruc kaeps uoy woh si sihT

This is pure english written backwards see original text

This is how you speak curses and not know it . The demon tongue is not of God or light but evil

Demon tongue was claimed to be induced by the holy spirit when infact this is false. Very false.

The earliest practioners of Witcraft where some.disciples those who where closest to them.. they were under pressure to repeat the miracles jesus was doing or be ridiculed as fake and false these where again removed from the bible. Witch craft is today practised by the church alot but that is a lecture for another day

Prayer works with deeds

Pray for protection always and also learn to do good. Not the food you do after returning from mosque or church but do good that touches others . This builds your protection from evil and learn to sti quietly every day for 30 minutes alone and talk to your spirit guide , call it mediation or whatever just take time away from your phone sit quietly alone and breath.

Be aware of specific days and hours and their significance spiritually. There are specific days the dark ones rejuvenate and become more powerful. On these days they unleash powerful spells for their patrons and upgrade their powers . (Lecture for another day)

Please if you have questions drop them below I promise to answer them

If I missed anything ease don't be upset just ask in form of a question for the benefit of others

Now I intentionally left alot out, like trainings, how new members join, powers , spells etc for obvious reasons

But I will hold a deeper lecture on this for selective audience for scholarstic purposes only.

As it is indeed a fascinating topic and this has barely scratched the surface

Mind you witches don't recruit new members like you see in hollywood. You seek them out and if you meet certain requirements they may accept to retain you. Usually it is passed down in family lines (this I will elaborate in another lecture)

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by HelpYourself(m): 3:43am On Jan 15, 2021
There are different sacrifices they uses in summoning.different entities

The sacrifice for summoning an incubi or different from summoning dark human spirit , the sacrifice for summoning a demon is different from that for summoning a succubus. Etc

Now what they use each for is different

Some require blood sacrifice others an enabling environment of debauchery and blood.

Being good , I mean really good I'd the best natural protection you need irrespective of whether you are religious or not.

Witches know the laws and work within them for their power isn't theirs by origin.

No matter how strong a witch is if you are truly good no matter what they send your way 8t would fritter and weak till by the time it gets to you due to the protection your spirit has by being good all you might suffer Is you hit your toe on a stone

Imagine how wakened their attack was ? grin. This is why it's good to be really good not this fashion good that churches and mosques encourage but really good like children the way jesus described.

Be good for the sake of it .. not to impress or get a reward this is your surest protection because when you are good God the father protects you

No amount of shouting witches die by fire affects them.

Be good , doing good without ever praying is more beneficial to you than saying all.the prayers and attending church and mosque everyday yet you are evil .

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by narrowpathy(m): 3:58am On Jan 15, 2021
Quick question. You said witches can summon and interact with spirits of the dead. What now happens if they try to summon a supposedly dead spirit who has already reincarnated and is now living
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by HelpYourself(m): 4:01am On Jan 15, 2021
narrowpathy:
Quick question. You said witches can summon and interact with spirits of the dead. What now happens if they try to summon a supposedly dead spirit who has already reincarnated and is now living

How can a reincarnated spirit be a dead spirit

You have answered your question yourself

But they can draw you out of your body and put a strange spirit in that has killed you

Your family will keep sending the person form one church or one psychiatrist to another but no solution

The spirit has long gone a stranger dwells there in hence the insane behavior

4 Likes

Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by narrowpathy(m): 4:21am On Jan 15, 2021
GofuckYourself:

How can a reincarnated spirit be a dead spirit

You have answered your question yourself

But they can draw you out of your body and put a strange spirit in that has killed you

Your family will keep sending the person form one church or one psychiatrist to another but no solution

The spirit has long gone a stranger dwells there in hence the insane behavior

Okay let me rephrase my question. Let's say someone wants to speak to a dead relative like his late dad but the dad has already gotten back on earth by reincarnation what then happens?
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by timwudz(m): 4:33am On Jan 15, 2021
B
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by HelpYourself(m): 4:40am On Jan 15, 2021
narrowpathy:

Okay let me rephrase my question. Let's say someone wants to speak to a dead relative like his late dad but the dad has already gotten back on earth by reincarnation what then happens?

In the case of communicating with a departed one there is a time limit

This is why those who conduct these speakings only communicate with a newly departed spirit .

It is usually longer than a week after demise.

Now if what you are saying is what they show in hollywood movies with psychics then it far-fetched

What a soirtist who channels can do is to bring you into communication with any spirit in the beyond who can claim to be a dead relative of yours.

These psychics won't tell you this

6 Likes

Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by HelpYourself(m): 4:45am On Jan 15, 2021
timwudz:
If someone noticed he/she is being drawn down from success ladder all the time by witches or let's say his/her way to success is being blocked by witches, what can the person do to be free?

How did he or she come to the conclusion witches are responsible.

Let me explain better . Stop basing opinion off movies and media !!

I didn't go into details earlier but to channel an incubi isn't easy and takes serious blood sacrifice ..

So a witch will go so far to stop your success ? Hollywood makes it look so easy thats why religion had exploited this for people who aren't successful to blame their experience on witches . No one says when they are successful that it's witches that caused it.

My point is if a witch attacked you then trust me it's for a whole lot more than block your promotion at work.

These spells are expensive and difficult

So they will go that far to stop the corn seller from harvesting in may

This is why alot of people fall victim to spiritual conmen

4 Likes

Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by PassionJava: 4:52am On Jan 15, 2021
I like everything I read on your thread.

Thank you. I'm facing a very skilled wizard whom I thought was a friend when we first met initially but only later became a victim of his antics down the line. It hasn't been easy, I can confirm to many of the scenarios in your post

I like this part:

My point is if a witch attacked you then trust me it's for a whole lot more than block your promotion at work.

1. If a spirit was using astray projections and all kinds of spells to block one spiritually, how can one ultimately defeat it especially when a spell has started to weaken after years of wrecking havoc?

2. When a person's spirit is summoned out of a body and let's say an animal is put into it, and such a person becomes insane or not the real person, can you share with me the secret on how to restore the real person. I know lots of Shamans and necromancer do this alot so I want to learn the secret on how to reverse it

3. In situations one has a strong witch as an enemy, can you give first hand strategies on how to gain the advantage and successfully win this enemy?

1 Like

Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by narrowpathy(m): 4:58am On Jan 15, 2021
GofuckYourself:

In the case of communicating with a departed one there is a time limit

This is why those who conduct these speakings only communicate with a newly departed spirit .

It is usually longer than a week after demise.

Now if what you are saying is what they show in hollywood movies with psychics then it far-fetched

What a soirtist who channels can do is to bring you into communication with any spirit in the beyond who can claim to be a dead relative of yours.

These psychics won't tell you this

Thank you. This clears it. I appreciate
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by HelpYourself(m): 7:33am On Jan 15, 2021
PassionJava:
I like everything I read on your thread.

Thank you. I'm facing a very skilled wizard whom I thought was a friend when we first met initially but only later became a victim of his antics down the line. It hasn't been easy, I can confirm to many of the scenarios in your post

I like this part:

1. If a spirit was using astray projections and all kinds of spells to block one spiritually, how can one ultimately defeat it especially when a spell has started to weaken after years of wrecking havoc?

2. When a person's spirit is summoned out of a body and let's say an animal is put into it, and such a person becomes insane or not the real person, can you share with me the secret on how to restore the real person. I know lots of Shamans and necromancer do this alot so I want to learn the secret on how to reverse it

3. In situations one has a strong witch as an enemy, can you give first hand strategies on how to gain the advantage and successfully win this enemy?

Answer

Spells are very difficult to remove this is why not everyone can.perform them but they can be removed by certain methods and by skilled people. If you have such an affliction we may discuss in private. Never attempt to remove a spell if you are not trained in it , you will endanger yourself and the person who is cursed.

Answer

An animal soup cannot enter a human body .. when a demon enters a human body it disfigured the body bones are broken in strange ways and the person behaves like an animal because demons where never created to be human spirits in human bodies so they end up making strange sounds like animal noises these are not actually animal.noises you hear animal noises because you don't have the gift of hearing. To remove this spirit depends on 2 things .
1. How long had the person's spirit been out of the body . Forget what you watch in movies if a spirit has been forcibly kept too long out of its body it can't return the body dies eventually despite which entity resides in it.

2. If the person knows the rites to perform depending my answer in number 1 here is positive.

Answer

It depends are you sure it is a witch 9r you may be besieged by a spiritual entity for a numerous number of reasons. The first step is to proerly diagnose what the issue is. Spiritual things are no done based on assumption.
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by amidel(m): 8:13am On Jan 15, 2021
Will being good prevent the witches from summoning a person's spirit?
How does someone get the same power that witches have; the one used for good to fight off the evil of witches?
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by HelpYourself(m): 8:19am On Jan 15, 2021
amidel:
Will being good prevent the witches from summoning a person's spirit?
How does someone get the same power that witches have; the one used for good to fight off the evil of witches?

As you live a truly good life your spirit gets stronger in the spiritual world the light and glow of your spirit get really bright to those who see ...

Your spirit glow is like a blaze of fire that diminishes any dark attacks directed your way. I don't mean the church standard of good . I mean truly being good, honest ,kind to all.gumans animals and nature. Think good thoughts only no matter what anyone does to you , you simply allow be.

If one can attain this level of maturity spiritually you will be truly protected naturally from them .. infact they can look at you in the spiritual because the brightness of your aura would blind them .

But by today's church standards you see people being devasted left right and center by Witcraft and it's because instead of telling them the truth to be good they are made to feel when they cry jesus they are forgiven so how can they earnestly strive to be good?

Small wonders even their pastors come to witches seeking power

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by chuk65276: 9:14am On Jan 15, 2021
If someone noticed he/she is being drawn down from success ladder all the time by witches or let's say his/her way to success is being blocked by witches, what can the person do to be free?
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by HelpYourself(m): 9:23am On Jan 15, 2021
chuk65276:

I have addressed this above

Who said it is a witch or a curse ? Only one fully vested in these practices can successfully identify this.

Alot of spiritual conmen and women deceive people.

Mostly it's just threads of fate from previous life times bad deeds that a plaguing one hence no escape.

But some heartless spiritual conmen will drain you financially all in the name of removing a non existent spell.

Who told you , that you or the person is under a spell ?

I am not saying such doesn't exist but who diagnosed this ?

2 Likes

Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by timwudz(m): 9:29am On Jan 15, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Who said it is a witch or a curse ? Only one fully vested in these practices can successfully identify this.

Mostly it's just threads of fate from previous life times bad deeds that a plaguing one hence no escape.

But some heartless spiritual conmen will drain you financially all in the name of removing a non existent spell.

How can i get to talk to you personally? I'd love to

1 Like

Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by PassionJava: 9:54am On Jan 15, 2021
GofuckYourself:

But that's what's responsible for over 70% of many people's ills in life
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by PassionJava: 9:58am On Jan 15, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Answer

Spells are very difficult to remove this is why not everyone can.perform them but they can be removed by certain methods and by skilled people. If you have such an affliction we may discuss in private. Never attempt to remove a spell if you are not trained in it , you will endanger yourself and the person who is cursed.

Answer

An animal soup cannot enter a human body .. when a demon enters a human body it disfigured the body bones are broken in strange ways and the person behaves like an animal because demons where never created to be human spirits in human bodies so they end up making strange sounds like animal noises these are not actually animal.noises you hear animal noises because you don't have the gift of hearing. To remove this spirit depends on 2 things .
1. How long had the person's spirit been out of the body . Forget what you watch in movies if a spirit has been forcibly kept too long out of its body it can't return the body dies eventually despite which entity resides in it.

2. If the person knows the rites to perform depending my answer in number 1 here is positive.

Answer

It depends are you sure it is a witch 9r you may be besieged by a spiritual entity for a numerous number of reasons. The first step is to proerly diagnose what the issue is. Spiritual things are no done based on assumption.

My arch enemy is a wizard an extremely strong one that uses evil eye, spiritual mirrors, astray projections and incantations

How does one severe ties so one breaks whatever connections they have with a person.

I am interested in removing spells casted I will like us to discuss in private. How can this be arranged.
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by PassionJava: 10:02am On Jan 15, 2021
I'm highly interested in finding out:

1. How to successfully remove the curse/spell of the evil eye?

2. How to permanently disconnect from one that pursues and monitors spiritually
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by HelpYourself(m): 10:29am On Jan 15, 2021
PassionJava:

My arch enemy is a wizard an extremely strong one that uses evil eye, spiritual mirrors, astray projections and incantations

How does one severe ties so one breaks whatever connections they have with a person.

I am interested in removing spells casted I will like us to discuss in private. How can this be arranged.

Alright send me a DM

1 Like

Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by HelpYourself(m): 10:31am On Jan 15, 2021
PassionJava:

But that's what's responsible for over 70% of many people's ills in life

Not at all

Threads of faith from previous life misdeeds that must be redeemed

The laws are perfect and absolute

God is not mocked or deceived . He sees all

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by HelpYourself(m): 10:32am On Jan 15, 2021
timwudz:

How can i get to talk to you personally? I'd love to

Send me a DM

1 Like

Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by timwudz(m): 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Send me a DM
I did but I'm not sure you got it. How else can i get to contact u? Can I write you my whatsapp contact and u text me on it?
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by Donspicey: 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
GofuckYourself:
There are different sacrifices they uses in summoning.different entities

The sacrifice for summoning an incubi or different from summoning dark human spirit , the sacrifice for summoning a demon is different from that for summoning a succubus. Etc

Now what they use each for is different

Some require blood sacrifice others an enabling environment of debauchery and blood.

Being good , I mean really good I'd the best natural protection you need irrespective of whether you are religious or not.

Witches know the laws and work within them for their power isn't theirs by origin.

No matter how strong a witch is if you are truly good no matter what they send your way 8t would fritter and weak till by the time it gets to you due to the protection your spirit has by being good all you might suffer Is you hit your toe on a stone

Imagine how wakened their attack was ? grin. This is why it's good to be really good not this fashion good that churches and mosques encourage but really good like children the way jesus described.

Be good for the sake of it .. not to impress or get a reward this is your surest protection because when you are good God the father protects you

No amount of shouting witches die by fire affects them.

Be good , doing good without ever praying is more beneficial to you than saying all.the prayers and attending church and mosque everyday yet you are evil .

I have hit my leg on stones severally so you mean its the witches sending attacks to me
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by HelpYourself(m): 1:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
Donspicey:

I have hit my leg on stones severally so you mean its the witches sending attacks to me
.where in the post did you get this you just typed without reading

2 Likes

Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by HelpYourself(m): 1:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
timwudz:

I did but I'm not sure you got it. How else can i get to contact u? Can I write you my whatsapp contact and u text me on it?

Yes that's fine
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by timwudz(m): 2:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Yes that's fine
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by HelpYourself(m): 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
[quote author=timwudz post=98086549]

08/quote]

Kindly delete your number
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by timwudz(m): 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
[quote author=GofuckYourself post=98086889][/quote]
Okay boss. I'd be expecting a message
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by Donspicey: 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
GofuckYourself:
.where in the post did you get this you just typed without reading
Read ur post again if u ve forgotten where you mentioned it......
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by HelpYourself(m): 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
Donspicey:

Read ur post again if u ve forgotten where you mentioned it......

Please read again and understand bros

You are the only one asking this question and there is a reason why
Re: Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations by Pacyrus(m): 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
GofuckYourself:
Hello All

Good morning, apologies for my absence for some.days, I had some issues with my account but focused on my offline counselling work.

Thankfully the mod Mukina2 was able to help I'm resolving this timely, help me thank her.

Now the long awaited lecture ,due to certain experiences here which I will outline I have changed the tone of this lecture entirely let me explain.

Science doesn't regard the spiritual but as one who is spiritually enlightened I use the spiritual ad the foundation for all my counselling work.

When I first announced my intention to give a lecture on witchcraft I can tell you I have had certain unwholesome experiences that has led me to believe it would be both unsafe and unwise for me to give the lecture in it's originally intended form here for the safety or the less inclined.

Does Witcraft Exist

Yes it does , Witcraft , Wizardry, Dark powers or whatever hollywood induced name you choose to label the manipulation of spiritual power for evil to harm others is very very real.

The same spiritual power that flows into creation every day, that makes the sun set and the moon rise, the same power that is makes the clouds float and rainfall, the same power the ensures oxygen for all living things never ceases and ensures all life is produced is the same power that they use.

What am I say saying ? The same way the once reverted Beloved leader of the fallen 7 , the morning star aka Lucifer was once serving God diligently and when he fell he fell with his power is the same way those who serve God do so with their own powers.

The spiritual force of nature is two sided , like twin sides of a double edged sword.

The same gravity that ensures that we come down safely when we jump is the same gravity that crashes a plane when it's engines fail at 20,000 feet in the sky.

The same oxygen we breadth that gives us life is the same oxygen that allowed fire to burn and extinguish life in an accident .

The power flows constantly all around us.. you can choose to use it for good or evil. The dark ones use it for evil.

Just as there are levels to the spiritual world in both good and dark ways so are there to Witcraft . Depending on your knowledge and strength you can exert great devastation to individuals or a whole family clan.

When most people think of Witcraft their imagination fills their heads with
religion and hollywoodd induced fantasies but I am here to strip all that nonsense away and give you the knowledge so you can protect yourself.

1. To learn Witcraft isn't easy, it takes life time knowledge of learning a dedication to the darkness , such people don't just wake up and decide to be witches .. just as it takes dedication to be a monk or Reverend father so does it take time to delve deeper and grow more powerful in witchcraft . So when I see stories of pastors or alfas accusing a child of Witcraft I laugh at their ignorance .. yes the child may have been born with a gift just as I was but that doesn't make one a witch .

2. Do witches fly the way they accuse Edo state people of or with brooms like harry potter? No they don't these are made up.fantasies .. This is why when I see stories where they accuse a woman of haven fallen from the sky and she was bitten up I cry at the wickedness of the one person who spun this tale just to induce harm. But

Witches are masters or mistresses of astral.travelling, a witch can astral.travel far distances for any length of time without the spiritual fears for they work with dark forces. They can astral.travel for as long as they wish and they can project their astral form for you to see. Yes this is how powerful they are.. a witch can leave his or her body in America and astral project and manifest to you in Lagos but they won't touch anything . It is rare for a witch to manifest to a non never because not only will.thwy reveal their identity but they expose themselves ,one of the greatest powers of Witcraft is secrecy and they don't need to manifest to harm you .

Witches are not old bent over women, yes they can live long but both men and women can be witches though we have learned to call the males wizards grin

Blood sacrifice and witchcraft

Blood sacrifice is a big part of Witcraft .. no forget moves they don't drink blood everyday only during certain necromantic sacrifice . Witches can control the spirits of dead people yes. That is necromancy and is deeply difficult for a new witch who hasn't learned the craft for years. Blood sacrifice is used in demon summonings , witches have the knowledge of controlling demons to do their biddings , Witchs know how to summons a spirit or rather pull a spirit out of its body..

Witches can induce possession in another human being.. in that they can pull you spirit out and forcibly put another spirit into your body which to everyone would appear like you are mad.

Witches don't need to engage in sec with anyone to destroy or devaste your life , they have mastered the arts of Spirit conjuring .

For example a witch is approached to help deal with a young man working somewhere good but a colleague wants his position and enlists the help of a witch

Now this witch can either kill the young man outright , make sick, blind , manipulate you to resign, crippled or mad by forced possession. Witches a truly powerful because they use the same power of life that comes into creation. So one must be alert.

Can witches turn to animals ? No but witches can control animals. For example because we as humans are spirits animals don't have spirits what they have is called soup and the plain on which witches operate (Astral plain) is what animals see and operate on. Yes a witch can make you be attacked by any animal, or they can use an animal to observe you it is very true. But witches can never turn into cats or birds or any animal at all! Stop killing animals and calling them witches .

Nature and witchcraft

Yes nature plays and big part just like your natural born name (the name your mum or dad gave you at birth) this is why I will lust some warnings

Stop giving out your used clothes to just anyone . What you were closely to your body or every day ,like your underwear , combs , hair pins etc if you must dispose pls burn them , don't leave them.carelessly.

If they were to get a piece from your underwear , put into a tortoise shell that aged over a 100 and tie it with a trying into witch strands of your Hari has been woven and buried in a natural in opening in the ground facing east and your natural name is called three times or six times or nine times during the witching hour anything they declare would happen to your body would come to pass I guarantee this 100%

Infact if someone wanted to use this method to control you it would work 100% of the time , at this point whatever the person said you should do you would find yourself doing it and not knowing why.

This is a very low level spell ..just like the one where you hear yahoo boys devouring faeces that is elementary necromancy ... Using human spirits of the dead and low level demonology but it's a weak spell .

There are far stronger spells but they involve sacrifice of a new born male child..

Alot of your politicians and super rich do this spell. It involves protection against witchcraft using a witch demon shield. This demon is capable of warning the against attacks and intentions of people who approach them.

The true Witcraft isn't something I can share here because alot of the knowledge I know is very dangerous and not of use to food people here. And it will only enable those who have chosen a life of evil to further their craft.

Witcraft obeys Certain rules so this how to protect yourself

1. Never give away clothes , shoes ,underwear , combs, items that touches your Body directly. Don't give these items away carelessly. Nail clippings, your hair, your bedsheet if you want to dispose of these items burn them or only share with your immediate family ..mother , sibblings etc.

If you suspect you are subject of a spiritual attack seek help or prayer during the witching hour.. prayer works it tends off these attacks . Learn to pray well and deeply . Midnight prayers are good .

Stop putting your natural born name 9n public documents .. you can search the whole internet or world for my natural born name and never find it Anywhere. Only my.mother , and sibblings call me this. If possible replace it and never reveal it to anyone but your immediate family or spouse.

Learn the natural repellants.. bitter kola , keep it around your house , plant mother unless tongue this plant is very powerful and wards off evil spirits and low level demons all witches don't like this flower and avoid it.

That's why it's found in every spiritual center. Flowers generally help , why? Anywhere you have lots of flowers the spirit beings who look after them tend to disturb the influences of Witcraft.

Learn to keep pets and treat animals well. Cats and dogs especially. Don't eat everything you see you aren't an animal , certain beasts are best left untouched. Stop devouring cats and dogs. The world if full of enough beasts to eat. (I will.explain this deeper In another lecture)

Stop speaking in tongues or whatever nonsense your church teaches you. The pastor's doesn't know God the father as much as his own son jesus did and if speaking that nonsense was necessary lord jesus would have taught you about it. I can't stress this enough.. I have handled cases where the person spoke curses into their own life this way.

Demon tongue is real and not a myth. Demon tongue is used in high level conjuring or demons and involves speaking whatever language backwards. Just as darkness and evil I'd the opposite of good or light so is spoken word spoken backwards the way to conjure .

Demon tongue is used in invoking spirits and it had become a trend and alot people don't know what they are doing.

Every darkness or evil is the reverse of the good. The inverted cross (turn the cross upside down) it's a real thing not a hollywood gimmick , it is a very powerful symbol in witcraft. It represents the mocking of jesus and the untold story of the disciples who gave himself to lucifer and requested he be crucified upside down and set on fire.

This was removed from the hebrew bible but this knowledge isn't lost. There are accounts of his life and all he did and some of us know them .

He was well known to speak demon tongue and claimed it was how he communicated with servants of the fallen one.he performed feats and healed the sick too. The church removed his accounts from the scrolls and replaced it with a more acceptable tale of peter.

These scrolls are in the vatican .. now my point is when you conjure you must speak everything backwards

Okay try and read this
live tub thgil ro doG fo ton si eugnot nomed ehT . ti wonk ton dna sesruc kaeps uoy woh si sihT

This is pure english written backwards see original text

This is how you speak curses and not know it . The demon tongue is not of God or light but evil

Demon tongue was claimed to be induced by the holy spirit when infact this is false. Very false.

The earliest practioners of Witcraft where some.disciples those who where closest to them.. they were under pressure to repeat the miracles jesus was doing or be ridiculed as fake and false these where again removed from the bible. Witch craft is today practised by the church alot but that is a lecture for another day

Prayer works with deeds

Pray for protection always and also learn to do good. Not the food you do after returning from mosque or church but do good that touches others . This builds your protection from evil and learn to sti quietly every day for 30 minutes alone and talk to your spirit guide , call it mediation or whatever just take time away from your phone sit quietly alone and breath.

Be aware of specific days and hours and their significance spiritually. There are specific days the dark ones rejuvenate and become more powerful. On these days they unleash powerful spells for their patrons and upgrade their powers . (Lecture for another day)

Please if you have questions drop them below I promise to answer them

If I missed anything ease don't be upset just ask in form of a question for the benefit of others

Now I intentionally left alot out, like trainings, how new members join, powers , spells etc for obvious reasons

But I will hold a deeper lecture on this for selective audience for scholarstic purposes only.

As it is indeed a fascinating topic and this has barely scratched the surface

Mind you witches don't recruit new members like you see in hollywood. You seek them out and if you meet certain requirements they may accept to retain you. Usually it is passed down in family lines (this I will elaborate in another lecture)

I want to be ur student, but how can I join? Am so interested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Basic Truths And Facts That Catholics Must Know / How will you celebrate your easter this year? / Do You Think The World Would Ever End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.