Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident (75535 Views)

A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) / Onitsha Fire: Photo Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by friday2011(m): 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
madridguy:
This first picture alone is enough lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

RIP to them all.

Na wao...

Someone cannot lick ice-cream in peace again grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by Slynation(m): 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
Blue tongues indicating he's obviously addicted to Rohypnol....!! This one is still a teenager naw
Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by gambia(m): 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
hardon1:

do you know how and when you will die.

More reason i said some deaths are avoidable, i hope you understand.
Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by Fourwinds: 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2020
hardon1:
people just talking rubbish as if they know when they would die. he had an accident simple! none of us was there so stop saying rubbish

some are so daft to believed blue tongue is mainly form drugs. I have sweets I buy for my little niece that give her tongue any colour depending on the one u eat. if I eat the sweet finish and open my tongue here dem go still say ma drugs

he died in an accident simple. its very immature to judge people we barely know
emulate him... Nobody stops you

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by Mywd: 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2020
rawitools:
lol no be only online work. Na online work mane am be druggie? U are just defending nonsense.

Someone who works online legitimately for hour wont do this na.... Leave d guy,,,, his high just as d victim

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by 2cribz: 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
Is he an ex convict. 1st all refnol tongue
Street boy. Died as a result of yahoo plus,clients spirit,drunk driving wreckless driving. Stra8 to hell. Imagine all the sick looking pics he got.no decent one at all

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by Kylekent59: 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
Nowadays youths have been lucid, they no longer wanna stick to their parent's advise. All they say,"I am a big girl now, I am a big boy now, I don't need any corrections... "

Dying without knowing Christ.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by sameks08(m): 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
all I can say is R I p
Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by Angelfrost(m): 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
Man??! Come on... This is a child!!! What a pity!!!
Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by Reynbowjenie: 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
God have mercy on their soul
Rip
Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by madridguy(m): 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
Baba where you see this picture? You just remind me of primary school days grin we call it Lolli/ Lolly, one must remain 1 naira to get this enjoyment for closing time.

friday2011:

Na wao...

Someone cannot lick ice-cream in peace again grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by Elineska: 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
Live fast

Die fast
Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by Ibrahiimo(m): 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
what is in SKIRT will not kill some MEN;

Leave OLOSHOS alone people will not listen. see how this one carry TWO good for nothing OLOSHOS and wasted his life.

I've been warning MEN to stay away from PROSTITUTES in DISGUISE, especially NAIRALAND OLOSHOS Association, but they will not listen.

This Nairaland OLOSHOS pretend Alot in DISGUISE, by their FRUIT we shall know them.

Wetin Concern Me!!!

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by crafteck(m): 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
Nksleek:
Sequel to the thread https://www.nairaland.com/6031155/man-2-ladies-he-carrying
Focus Naija has been furnished with the photos of the young man that died with two ladies he was carrying after he drove their vehicle to collide with a stationary tanker last night.

Photos were obtained from sympathizers who took to their social media pages to mourn his demise.

See the photos below or watch the collage of his photo collections on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDbAK0cAIV4/?igshid=khgh8sk81tse

I dont like drugs but this is not fair, next time someone dies, also post picture of in in a club or beer parlour... It only shows he strived to be happy his own way
Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by Asquare84(m): 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
he will surely answer question from God
Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by JoffreyBeroth(m): 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
Enjoyment has literally killed him shocked . RIP to the dead
Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by heendrix(m): 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
Brandonx:

Come this woman it seems you're mentally deranged.you better get your silly self out of my mention.
A responsible kid at his age going to a night club, a tatoo on his chest and a rohypnol user.
So much for responsibility clap for yourself.

Ozuor

Exactly o let her know.....casdoruche show me a guy/man that makes Legit money and spend it recklessly on drugs, clubs and women like this guy is doing/ Did and I'll also put it to you that it's a lie

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by EdiskyHarry: 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
Rest in peace,
Remember thy creator in the days of your youth.
Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by sketcherJ(m): 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
casdoruche:

Nonsense talk
Jealousy is written all over your write up
Oga what if his parents were rich
ill gotten you say. What if he does online jobs or skilled work to make money.
Poverty mentality now makes people see normal dressing below 30 dollars as luxury.
By the way death is inevitable. It was an accident.
The ones that were crushed by a fallen tanker no.
Oga if you are poor pray to be rich not bring the rich down.
baba stop all this, from all pictures and indications, that guy is a yahoo boy and u know. Don't justify rubbish

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by Nostradamus: 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
embarassed embarassed

Just look at people judging him already up there. So making money at a young age is now a crime abi ??

Besides death is inevitable and can happen anytime. RIP young dude. You have lived your life.
no making money at a young age is not a crime cheesy

But making money in an illicit and spending recklessly is bad.

This boy must have lived a reckless life(fueled by the wealth).

Na the pained family I pity pass.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
TeamRoofies
Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by 2cribz: 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
When they trap no more,all they do is stay strapped,all they do is stay strapped x3.
I said when they plus no more,all they do is smoke crack,all they do club and dat,flex..
I say when they drunk and wrong on go,the accelerator pedal stays flat,accelerator pedal stays flat x2....yeah yeah.
A youn street niggi cant wait, he dont wannabe loosing goof,at 21 already deep down into plus now he sinking down andtalk of the town,hez booming. Got a land, try to build a house .yall be dey hear am,have u all seen all of dem proofs. Lost control,ran under dangote,now hes with the devil reunion and dats ths truth.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by Nostradamus: 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
Coldie:
Nigeria is just getting more corrupt by the day, at this small boys age he is already into Yahoo with a car carrying girls to club to spray money. He even has tattoos.

Why is it that the irresponsible black man's boy's picture of being rich is always irresponsible going to clubs, wearing saggy jeans smoking and with girls.

But in the Americas the white man picture of being rich is all about what companies u have and your networth

The major cause of this irresponsible lifestyle is black Americans and their hip hop. The only reason I ever smoked or drank and did drugs in this life was because black Americans hip hop was always making it seem like it was cool.

I am beginning to avoid hip hop
cool

Fixed
Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by gambia(m): 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
sketcherJ:
baba stop all this, from all pictures and indications, that guy is a yahoo boy and u know. Don't justify rubbish

Don't mind the Joker.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by Bkayyy: 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
Honesty "most" Nigerian girls are very senseless, I mean how can you allow this nincompoop of an animal to drive you. The idiot is obviously a refnol addict. In fact both him and the useless girls should rest in PIECES
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by eteebanky: 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
idiots
Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by zzbrodah: 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
AerialMapper:
Oh my! Why is his tongue blue? Did he lick Baba Blue Vicks

Yes,e lick pongila join
Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by Johnbulll(m): 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
This is wonderment

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by Coldfeets: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
He seems like a young Hushpuppi wanna be.
Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by ATTemi: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
Benefit boiz no dey hear word!
Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by omenka(m): 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
Photo of man or photo of deranged kid?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) / Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs / Lady Carrying Overload On A Motorbike In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.