Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident (75561 Views)

A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) / Onitsha Fire: Photo Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by Dcoy: 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
Girl, look well before you allow person drive you, flex with am, chop the money, but never allow him to drive you even if you guys are together, shine your eyes...... If not several ways to die following a fraudstar

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by Henrydata(m): 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hmm, na wah

Mainwhile check my signature
Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by CelestineNelson: 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

It will come very soon

A sudden destruction

But those who are prepared for it wont be caught off guard

And here Is a sign to know how close we are

When you see USA being burnt down to the ground by china and it's helpers

That time will the king of peace rise up to give false peace

But he too will make war with many nations including Nigeria
Noted
Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by Excuses: 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
It's sad to see how people play with their lives..ignoring completely the continuation of life in a different dimension..the harsher realities therein when the doer & breath form leave the mortal body...

The point is live your life in accordance with the universal laws,in relation to ur conscience..
Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by Nephilim: 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
He's probably chilling now with .................
(fill in the gap please) grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
Picture 1.... Is that not Relphnol on his tongue? Lol ... Dude was a junkie! grin

Rip to him though.
Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by Benjanni(m): 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ibrahiimo:
what is in SKIRT will not kill some MEN;

Leave OLOSHOS alone people will not listen. see how this one carry TWO good for nothing OLOSHOS and wasted his life.

I've been warning MEN to stay away from PROSTITUTES in DISGUISE, especially NAIRALAND OLOSHOS Association, but they will not listen.

This Nairaland OLOSHOS pretend Alot in DISGUISE, by their FRUIT we shall know them.

Wetin Concern Me!!!
is that the topic
Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by Excuses: 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
If only he knew it would end this way, the multiplier effects of these behavior are a summation of life long choices. He must be so confused right now as people shed tears at d site of his corpse,while at d same time asking them what happened,no one seem to hear him or give him attention.

Such is the average experiences of a soul who refuse to acknowledge the continuation of life after death..

it will take long but he'll find light, at the end of the tunnel..
Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by Patrick6600: 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
see below
Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by DarkJeddi(m): 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

It will come very soon

A sudden destruction

But those who are prepared for it wont be caught off guard

And here Is a sign to know how close we are

When you see USA being burnt down to the ground by china and it's helpers

That time will the king of peace rise up to give false peace

But he too will make war with many nations including Nigeria
He has been coming for the past 2000 years and he is yet to arrive,na leg he dey take trek? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by Quaddafi29: 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
When you sign ten years, you think it's far. E no dey tey, e go reach

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by specialbobby(m): 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
Make dem no even rest for peace self wtf this one way never as2 pikin dey show blue tongue idiot just waste him father hard earned spam
Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by Bossman25(m): 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
Lol!
In go continue in 3some for where in dey...........
Drinking and Toto.....are the 2 things can take man go yonder Oooo.

IfGodbeforus:
It's a Pity!

When you Chose to live life anyhow, you go anyhow and you end up anyhow..

Right now, his Eyes and Ears will be wide open to all the Admonishment , Gospel and Warnings He refused ..

There is a Way that seems Right to a Man ! The End is Death and Destruction

Let those of us Alive, take heed , Repent and make Amend.

Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by owila4luv(m): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
he lived his life on a fast lane and ended too quick. dying between two honies and two honies dying around him means he lived a life of estacy and jollification

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by Adedotguy: 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
I bad, I bad, I bad pass you.

Na wetin e dey lead to be this.

No take drug, no drink and drive.

Na because of accident them talk so.

Wetin I know sef.

RIP boy.
Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by Olarewaju89: 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
Brute2162:
May God have mercy on your soul. Amen.

I hope you're in a better place wherever you are.

May his deed follow him. Whatever i sow, I will also reap it.
Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by 2cribz: 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
Yahoo plus boys. He went the same da grin way.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by nams77: 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2020
Brandonx:
The result of spending ill gotten wealth. He's obviously taking hard drugs.
Life don really spoil; At his age I didn't have access to driving around the neighborhood let alone driving to a night club.

I don't know how people drink to stupor and would be comfortable in that state.
U don even see moto drive sef, not to talk of driving around the neighborhood.
That time na to wash car be the closest u can get to a car

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
Live Fast Die Young. grin grin
When the millions starts flowing and the Devil reminds you,it was an agreement which you must Fulfill your own part of the whole bargain.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by skyfather09(m): 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
2cribz:
Yahoo plus boys. He went the same da grin way.

Las Las na the car dey kill them... one die sef last week, the smart ones no dey buy car, them go just use the money buy iPhone 11s instead.
Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
embarassed embarassed

Just look at people judging him already up there. So making money at a young age is now a crime abi ??

Besides death is inevitable and can happen anytime. RIP young dude. You have lived your life.
at his age what kinda work is he doing. Clearly he is a g boy.. May his soul rip

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by forghe(m): 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
blue tongue is not good for your health so quit. see the end of a blue tongue journey.
Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
Say no to drugs and internet fraud !
Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
sapele rat.
Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by oluwaleinad(m): 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
kingthreat:
Color of tongue is blue. Drug addict.
Must have been high on drugs while driving.
We are having a drug epidemic in this country, people dont know.
Its the 2 poor girls i pity. Stop dating druggies una no go hear.

Some of the gurls you meet in clubs now do drugs and smoke weed pass man...

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by Golan007: 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
Coldie:
Nigeria is just getting more corrupt by the day, at this small boys age he is already into Yahoo with a car carrying girls to club to spray money. He even has tattoos.

Why is it that the black man's picture of being rich is always irresponsible going to clubs, wearing saggy jeans smoking and with girls.

But in the Americas the white man picture of being rich is all about what companies u have and your networth

The major cause of this irresponsible lifestyle is black Americans and their hip hop. The only reason I ever smoked or drank and did drugs in this life was because black Americans hip hop was always making it seem like it was cool.

I am beginning to avoid hip hop
Hiphop was hijacked in the mid 90s.

Before then, it was dominated by truly inspiring and uplifting artists like KRS1, Guru, Brand Nubian, Mc Lyte.

It's sad what it has evolved into.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by meobizy(f): 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2020
This one killed himself. If his time didn’t come when it did, it would have eventually. I wish him the best in the next life, if there is one.
Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by Naijaarchive(m): 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
He isn't a man yet abeg... Rip to them
Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by Naijaarchive(m): 6:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
adecz:

He looked too dry & rasss!!
Money no fit am sef....

The thing tìre me with this kind person grin
Re: Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident by Justarandomguy: 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
Which kind useless pic is the first one. RIP sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) / Lady Carrying Overload On A Motorbike In Lagos (Photo) / Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.