Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Help Needed Connecting To The Internet With Bluetooth - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help Needed Connecting To The Internet With Bluetooth (966 Views)

Swiftband Gives You Unlimited Internet With Swift 4G/LTE / How To Speedup Internet With Top 10 Public DNS Servers / How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed Connecting To The Internet With Bluetooth by gbadex1(m): 5:45am On Jun 17, 2007
Yo, i've been trying ta connect to the internet on ma PC via celtel's gprs. Each the pc and phone pair up during "dial-up connection set up" my message came up on ma fone requesting for a PASSKEY. I got kinda confused here, security level was set at low. Can someone help me out here?
Re: Help Needed Connecting To The Internet With Bluetooth by yicob(m): 7:19am On Jun 17, 2007
Type 1253 for passkey to both pc and phone and post ur experience
Re: Help Needed Connecting To The Internet With Bluetooth by derfla(m): 11:07am On Jun 17, 2007
Pally, it doesnt have to be 12, 3. It simply need to verify that the phone and the computer are in agreement. Hence, just type in anything on the phone but that is what must also be typed on the computer. For instance, if you type 1 on the phone, you must also type 1 on the computer.

Very simple. Once youre through with this, we can give you guide to connecting to the internet via your bluetooth.

take care.
Re: Help Needed Connecting To The Internet With Bluetooth by gbadex1(m): 7:24pm On Jun 18, 2007
Thanks for the info guys. will do as you said and get back to you ASAP grin
Re: Help Needed Connecting To The Internet With Bluetooth by agbaske5: 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2007
hi guys please how do i connect my laptop with celtel gprs does my phone require bluetooth and wat does the laptop requires thanks ur reply is appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

How Can Laptop Play Youtube / Cheating On Mtn Nite Plan: Getting More Hours / Sell Your Laptop Here, Working Or Scrab, Cash And Carry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.