Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

I Thought There Is No Agbero Tout In Igboland Na. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thought There Is No Agbero Tout In Igboland Na. (2651 Views)

Oluomo 5M Man March: It Pays To Be A Tout In Lagos Than A Graduate (opinion) / Why Tout In East Are Called Agbero,yoruba Nomenclature / MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thought There Is No Agbero Tout In Igboland Na. by Obalatule: 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
Agbero grandpa paying his slaves

Re: I Thought There Is No Agbero Tout In Igboland Na. by johnmartus(m): 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
87% igbos driving yellow bus in Lagos
Obalatule:
Yes including MColumo your "Menthol" grin

4 Likes

Re: I Thought There Is No Agbero Tout In Igboland Na. by Admissionclass: 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
NL mods are tribalist and biased you removed my thread talking about unity of Igbos but you left this one to trend hypocrite mods.. angry angry
Re: I Thought There Is No Agbero Tout In Igboland Na. by Chelsealivepool: 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
Yes there is a alot of Agbero in south east but they don't glorified them a lot like d ones in south west..

3 Likes

Re: I Thought There Is No Agbero Tout In Igboland Na. by Chelsealivepool: 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
johnmartus:
Igbo made at least 56% agbero in lagos.
56%, u are a big liar man
Re: I Thought There Is No Agbero Tout In Igboland Na. by Admissionclass: 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
johnmartus:
Igbo made at least 56% agbero in lagos.

Is it the Lagos I am living or the Lagos in Portugal you are talking about.. cheesy grin afonja say the truth for once now.
Re: I Thought There Is No Agbero Tout In Igboland Na. by IvarTheBoneless: 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

Oluomo Abia State 2023

Red cap chiefs came to beg MC Oluomo to lead and rescue them from Abia State backwardness.. they want his discipline in effectively managing Lagos State NURTW which is richer and has more revenue than ebonyi and Abia combined

Is Abia begging him too ? I heard he's the confirmed Anambra Governor.

See Igbo leaders begging him...

7 Likes

Re: I Thought There Is No Agbero Tout In Igboland Na. by Mo3891: 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

Is Abia begging him too ? I heard he's the confirmed Anambra Governor.

See Igbo leaders begging him...

Shout Yeast youth love him so much.. Oluomo still considering Abia and Anambra which needs his leadership more

4 Likes

Re: I Thought There Is No Agbero Tout In Igboland Na. by MetaPhysical: 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
Gabkosh:
cheesy

What am I seeing, so there is Agbero in Igboland. I thought it is only southwest according to our eastern brothers. Or is this not Igboland grin

Just asking ni o

LegendHero, Tottit.

Go to Onithsa bridge head and see touting. grin In fact, I want to theorize that Anambra has nothing but crime and tout in its glory.

cc
sammy07

5 Likes

Re: I Thought There Is No Agbero Tout In Igboland Na. by ThatFairGuy: 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kriss216:
Go and lick MC Oluomo asss, he's your next Lagos State governor. cheesy
No. No twisting please

2 Likes

Re: I Thought There Is No Agbero Tout In Igboland Na. by Gabkosh: 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
Admissionclass:
NL mods are tribalist and biased you removed my thread talking about unity of Igbos but you left this one to trend hypocrite mods.. angry angry
Stop waling my friend

1 Like

Re: I Thought There Is No Agbero Tout In Igboland Na. by Sammy07: 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Go to Onithsa bridge head and see touting. grin In fact, I want to theorize that Anambra has nothing but crime and tout in its glory.

cc
Anambr.a1stson.
sam.my07

Are you minding them? cheesy
Nah Igboland I schooled nah, I no get there time.
I just dey look at their lies

5 Likes

Re: I Thought There Is No Agbero Tout In Igboland Na. by Sammy07: 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Lol, you and Anambra.
Buh you said ur babe dey Enugu, I for yarn them.

Anyways, their media is just covering them Walahi.
If you check the pics posted by the OP, it made news just last week or so.
But we didn't see it here on NL. grin

1 Like

Re: I Thought There Is No Agbero Tout In Igboland Na. by LegendHero(m): 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
Gabkosh:
cheesy

What am I seeing, so there is Agbero in Igboland. I thought it is only southwest according to our eastern brothers. Or is this not Igboland grin

Just asking ni o

LegendHero, Tottit.

Lol Agbero plenty for Igboland, just that we don’t have much of their time.

The first time I visited Igboland, I was on a school field trip to Nkalagu and when we got to Onitsha, I tried alighting from the bus to at least get some food for the trip but the people in the bus keep telling me not to try it.

They said it’s dangerous to come out of the car, they can snatch my phone, harm me, and etc. They said Onitsha park area guys are notorious for bad thing. The Agbero for the park area self no get joy for face.

That was sometimes in 2013 or so.

I just had to sit down in the bus that day and order my gala and coke inside the car jejely.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought There Is No Agbero Tout In Igboland Na. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kriss216:
Go and lick MC Oluomo asss, he's your next Lagos State governor. cheesy
He's contesting in Anambra state

2 Likes

Re: I Thought There Is No Agbero Tout In Igboland Na. by AfonjaConehead: 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
Gabkosh:
See your lawyer turned Agbero.. Una own Agbero is raised to power 25. At least, no lawyer and commissioner is an Agbero here in West grin

Let him be the governor. It's deny your abgberoism.

A big ....@40. grin
Re: I Thought There Is No Agbero Tout In Igboland Na. by Raydos: 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
I will still keep saying that, The reason why Igbos and other tribes know so much about Yoruba is because Lagos is the most populous state in Nigeria, Almost every tribe is there, they live with the Yoruba and they get to see both their good and bad sides, Then use the bad sides to mock the Yoruba all the time!!

If the role Of Lagos was reversed with a state in The east today, Let's say Enugu, And all tribes moved there!

We will get to know some bad things about the Igbos too that we didn't even know before!!

9 Likes

Re: I Thought There Is No Agbero Tout In Igboland Na. by adekolaelect(m): 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
Who is this if Tinubu and Mc oluomo is agberos ?

3 Likes

Re: I Thought There Is No Agbero Tout In Igboland Na. by MetaPhysical: 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, you and Anambra.
Buh you said ur babe dey Enugu, I for yarn them.

Anyways, their media is just covering them Walahi.
If you check the pics posted by the OP, it made news just last week or so.
But we didn't see it here on NL. grin

Tufiakwa! God forbid that I choose a girl from Anambra. ABOMINATION!
In all of SE Afikpo girls deliver the best fvk to please Yoruba. They are demons in bed, and Yoruba is demon with the pipe!
My gehfren stays in Imo but she is Afikpo chick. grin
Re: I Thought There Is No Agbero Tout In Igboland Na. by MetaPhysical: 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
Raydos:
I will still keep saying that, The reason why Igbos and other tribes know so much about Yoruba is because Lagos is the most populous state in Nigeria, Almost every tribe is there, they live with the Yoruba and they get to see both their good and bad sides, Then use the bad sides to mock the Yoruba all the time!!

If the role Of Lagos was reversed with a state in The east today, Let's say Enugu, And all tribes moved there!

We will get to know some bad things about the Igbos too that we didn't even know before!!

Absolutely correct!
Our people and Hausa people are beginning to put their dirt online. Thank God for new age internet. grin They succeeded in lying their ways into history because there were no counter views and voices to challenge a lot of their claims that previously made media rounds and were cemented, in error, as facts.

Things like Sir Ojukwu was first millionaire, first to own rolls royce, first to preside over Lagos Stock Exchange, Azikiwe founded NCNC. All fabulous lies! grin

First Millionaire was Da Rocha, first rolls royce belonged to Kano Palace, Sir Mobolaji Bank Anthony was first president of Lagos Exchange....which was founded by Yorubas. Herbert Macauley founded NCNC.

6 Likes

Re: I Thought There Is No Agbero Tout In Igboland Na. by Obalatule: 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Absolutely correct!
Our people and Hausa people are beginning to put their dirt online. Thank God for new age internet. grin They succeeded in lying their ways into history because there were no counter views and voices to challenge a lot of their claims that previously made media rounds and were cemented, in error, as facts.

Things like Sir Ojukwu was first millionaire, first to own rolls royce, first to preside over Lagos Stock Exchange, Azikiwe founded NCNC. All fabulous lies! grin

First Millionaire was Da Rocha, first rolls royce belonged to Kano Palace, Sir Mobolaji Bank Anthony was first president of Lagos Exchange....which was founded by Yorubas. Herbert Macauley founded NCNC.
Low confidence mixed with inferiority complex around Igbos is what you lots are suffering grin
Re: I Thought There Is No Agbero Tout In Igboland Na. by ipodstinks: 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
Chelsealivepool:
Yes there is a alot of Agbero in south east but they don't glorified them a lot like d ones in south west..
Ehen, see twisting, so you now accept there are so many Agberos in the east kikikikikiki

2 Likes

Re: I Thought There Is No Agbero Tout In Igboland Na. by ipodstinks: 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol Agbero plenty for Igboland, just that we don’t have much of their time.

The first time I visited Igboland, I was on a school field trip to Nkalagu and when we got to Onitsha, I tried alighting from the bus to at least get some food for the trip but the people in the bus keep telling me not to try it.

They said it’s dangerous to come out of the car, they can snatch my phone, harm me, and etc. They said Onitsha park area guys are notorious for bad thing. The Agbero for the park area self no get joy for face.

That was sometimes in 2013 or so.

I just had to sit down in the bus that day and order my gala and coke inside the car jejely.
Chai

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oduduwa Nation Agitators Pay Tribute To Biafra Heroes In Abidjan (photos) / Kenya Vice President Daughter Married A Nigeria Man - Photo / Shiroro: Local Hunters Kill 47 Bandits In Niger LG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.