Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,029 members, 7,953,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:31 AM

Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Omo-Agege At 57 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Omo-Agege At 57 (382 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly / NBA Election: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Olumide Akpata / Yahaya Bello Is 44, His Mother Dies At 101 — Did She Have Him At 57? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Omo-Agege At 57 by BleedingPen: 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
The candidate of the All Progressives Congress in the Edo Governorship election, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, has congratulated the Deputy President of the Senate, Senator Ovie Omo-Agege, who, today, Monday, August 3, clocks 57.

In a congratulatory message forwarded to Igbere TV signed by Mr. John Mayaki, the Chairman of the Edo APC Campaign Council, Pastor Ize-Iyamu eulogized Senator Omo-Agege as an impeccably honest and respectable politician who has always upheld the highest ideals, noting that his giant strides in the Senate have helped push the country forward in many respects.

The message read: “I felicitate with Senator Ovie Omo-Agege, the Obarisi of Urhobo Land and the Deputy President of the Senate, on the occasion of his 57th birthday.”

“Senator Omo-Agege is an illustrious lawyer and impeccably honest and respectable politician who has always upheld the highest ideals.”

“His giant strides in the Senate, and unyielding stand for justice, has pushed our country forward and helped passed important legislation necessary for the protection of rights and advancement in several respects.”

“I wish him more productive years in his altruistic service to humanity and pray that the Lord’s blessings and grace abide with him and his family.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1360196/ize-iyamu-congratulates-omo-agege-57/

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

Re: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Omo-Agege At 57 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ize... my birthday is tomorrow aswell..
Re: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Omo-Agege At 57 by Kriss216: 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
A well known cultist congratulate a mace thief!

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Omo-Agege At 57 by Simplyleo: 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kriss216:
A well known cultist congratulate a mace thief!
E be like say e pain am.

E really pain am.

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Omo-Agege At 57 by Kriss216: 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
Simplyleo:

E be like say e pain am.

E really pain am.
I don't entertain pains... I'm not a ZoneB

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Omo-Agege At 57 by Simplyleo: 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kriss216:

I don't entertain pains... I'm not a ZoneB

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Omo-Agege At 57 by Kriss216: 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
PrinceOfEast:

Mr man na u initiate d man into cult abi...nuisance.
Ask Oshiomhole na
Re: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Omo-Agege At 57 by Emyzoloye5(m): 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
omo agege ...solid egede man
Re: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Omo-Agege At 57 by babajero(m): 2:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
Politics in Nigeria will never change, every 4 years, someone who never comes out from government house, will be roasting and buying corn, frying akara, cutting kpomo, plaiting hair and even congratulating every dick and Harry because of election, and after it, he will go on isolation till next 4 years.

(1) (Reply)

NIRSAL Empowers 475 Female Cassava Farmers In Uyo / Edo 2020:why APC Will / 'If I Become President Of Nigeria, I Will Send Obasanjo Back To Prison' - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.