Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Edo 2020:why APC Will - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020:why APC Will (369 Views)

"Why APC Senators Found It Difficult To Impeach Saraki" – Lai Mohammed Reveals / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent / Ten Reasons Why APC May Win Ekiti Governorship Election By Suanusblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo 2020:why APC Will by Notatribalist(m): 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
APC flagged off their Campaign for Edo state governorship election yesterday.. Yes the turnoit was massive as expected.. But does that automatically means APC has won the state? Don't be deceived by the crowd, if PDP want to pull crowd this same people you saw yesterday will still be present, so what are we talking about?

Who would have thought Buhari would lose Akwa ibo in to Atike in 2019 despite the crowd that attended his Flagg off? Just use Google to search akwa ibo 2019 APC flagg off,the crowd will amaze you.

For me,I belong to NO PARTY,BUT I SUPPORT Obaseki because of iyamu's corrupt case with EFCC,and I believe many Edolite share same view with me..

So many political party have collapse their structure to support Obaseki.Drivers,Edo state government workers,pensioners, market woman are all supporting Obaseki.. And most of this people decamped to PDP from APC, and don't forget even when they all were in APC, PDP still won the last presidential election...

Just ask any body in Benin City who they will vote for,7 out of 10 will tell you Obaseki. So how APC hope to win this Election baffles me.
Re: Edo 2020:why APC Will by Sonnyboom: 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
So Obaseki no get corruption case for France where he laundered over $2M in cash with his commissioner who is still in French jail as we talk. @ least Ize-Iyamu is yet to be convicted.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020:why APC Will by Notatribalist(m): 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
Sonnyboom:
So Obaseki no get corruption case for France where he laundered over $2M in cash with his commissioner who is still in French jail as we talk. @ least Ize-Iyamu is yet to be convicted.
You talk about Obaseki commissioner, but not Obaseki.@iyamu is not yet convicted agreed, but can the trial continue if he's elected to a position that give him immunity? I am asking you now.
Re: Edo 2020:why APC Will by Sonnyboom: 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
Notatribalist:
You talk about Obaseki commissioner, but not Obaseki.@iyamu is not yet convicted agreed, but can the trial continue if he's elected to a position that give him immunity? I am asking you now.

If you have functional brain how many commissioner in Nigeria as been caught with $2M from 1960 till date ? Will any governor allow their deputy access to $2M talk less of commissioner, shouldn't your brain tell you the commissioner was sacrificed to save Obaseki from rotting away in French jail. Beside what case is Ize-Iyamu being prosecuted for that is lasting forever ? Should he set aside his ambition because a foolish system failed to do the needful.

This is how foolish PDP supporters insult Tinubu calling him a thief after he was acquitted of all fraud allegations yet same foolish set of baboons won't allow us call a renowned criminal in Peter Obi who looted Anambra to death n lied he had a single wristwatch all his pathetic life.

(1) (Reply)

Ex-reps Member Honours Obasa With School Projects / 'If I Become President Of Nigeria, I Will Send Obasanjo Back To Prison' - Fayose / PDP Kicks As NBC Fines Radio Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.