|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,572,243 members, 5,955,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 October 2020 at 04:41 PM
Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area / Do You Want To Secure A Good Job In Nigeria? Top 5 Factors You Should Consider / Please Help Me With A Job Within Ibadan And It's Environs (2) (3) (4)
|How To SECURE A Job Within 8 Weeks by wasbo89(m): 2:12pm On Aug 03|
Securing a job within 8 weeks is possible IF you know the right way and ready to pay for the price to get it.
Why some people didn't get a job
* Some people will sit at home and be looking for a job.
* Some people don't know the right way to secure for a job and also shy to hunt for job.
* Some people will only be submitting Application + CV via email address and also be applying for a position in a big organization. Big organization that can take up to 2 - 4 months to complete recruitment. And lots more.
The Steps to be taken in Securing a Job.
Job Hunting is like marketing a product or services. To be successful, you must be focus and have a target.
1. You are to list all the organizations in the city you reside or the city where you will like to be working.
2. You are to submit your Application Letter and CV to all the organizations listed above and make sure you submit your applications to 3 organizations daily and do that for 6 weeks (Mon - Fri). In 6 weeks, you've submitted 90 applications to 90 organizations. Use the remaining 2 weeks for Follow-Up by visiting all the organizations that received your applications. In-fact, try to see the Manager/HR of those organizations for discussion.
Submit your application to an organizations that will quickly react to your applications not an organization/branch that have no power to recruit expect from the Head Office.
Secondly, also make sure your CV is well written/reviewed by someone that has knowledge about CV creation; don't just submit any CV.
Thirdly, you will be wondering that which positions should you apply for; Apply for a Marketer or address it as: Letter of Employment and state why you should be employed in your application letter.
3. Networking: As you are submitting your applications, make sure you are also getting phone numbers and making friends with one or two staff of those organizations you have visited because those people can recommend you for a job or notify you to organization that are recruiting.
4. Salary: This is where rejection of job normally comes. I'm very sure that, you will get a job within 8 weeks but my challenge is that, the salary you will be given might not be up to your standard but I will advice you not to reject it. The reason is because your experience is gonna add-up, you will also be able to network and get a better job. In-fact, if you meet their target, your salary might be increased.
Pls Note: Employers like to employ people that have experience and currently working not people that are out of job or at home doing nothing.
5. Prayer: Some people will be wondering why prayer is included. The reason is because I believe in prayer and prayer answer all things.
As you are hunting for the job, don't forget to also pray and have faith.
What's your reaction to what I stated above?
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36