Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence (42644 Views)

Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi / Abiola Ajimobi and Wife, Florence (Throwback Photo) / Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by ghettokid1(m): 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ajimobi made heaven – Wife

Florence, wife of the late Oyo governor, Abiola Ajimobi, says her husband is in heaven.

The widow made the declaration on Sunday in Oluyole, Ibadan.

Florence spoke when she received the Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ) leadership in Oyo State.

The delegation led by the chairman, Ademola Babalola, paid an Eid-el-Kabir visit.

The former First Lady said she misses everything her husband whom she described as her strength and greatest supporter.

Noting that Ajimobi lived a fulfilled life, she quipped: “What does it profit a man even if he lived up to 90 years and he can’t make heaven?”.

She noted that, “Abiola Ajimobi made heaven and he is at peace with God. That is my greatest consolation. That is my joy. I cried and was sad because I miss him.”

“This is because to live in the heart of people you love means you live forever. God helping us, everything he has achieved in Oyo State and Nigeria by extension will forever live on”, she said.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/08/03/ajimobi-made-heaven-wife/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by firo08(m): 2:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
Nothing wey musa nor go see for gate..
Madam shut up

223 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by ghettokid1(m): 2:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
Satan & Hell authorities right now...

362 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by ghettokid1(m): 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
firo08:
Nothing wey musa nor go see for gate.. Madam shut up
Nothing o, my brother

33 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by donbachi(m): 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
Nawao!..pipo don dey peep inside.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by firo08(m): 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
ghettokid1:

Nothing o, my brother
She once said her late husband is a serial cheat.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by Karlifate: 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
So, the gate keepers there came to earth to tell you that or he scaled the fence to enter.
Maybe she was grooving to Heaven's Gate by Burna Boy, when she said that.

140 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by HundHunter(m): 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
Madam am sure it is not flesh and blood that reveals this to you. Mr. Constituted authority must have revealed it to you in your dreams.

However, find solace in the fact that the rest of us living are on holiday. When the time comes we will surely go home too.

28 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by Karlifate: 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
ghettokid1:
Satan & Hell authorities right now...

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by illicit(m): 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
God will be like...
Which heaven
Gabriel, come here!
Go and check!
cheesy

151 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by ghettokid1(m): 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
Karlifate:
So, the gate keepers there came to earth to tell you that or he scaled the fence to enter.
Maybe she was grooving to Heaven's Gate by Burna Boy when she said that.
grin
grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by ghettokid1(m): 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
illicit:
God will be like...

Which heaven

Gabriel, come here!

Go and check!

cheesy

Jesus upon hearing this news.....

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by Goldenrod1: 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
She meant the irony of what she's saying

7 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by Righteousness89(m): 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2020
That's Deep!

I Remember Hammering on that , before he died..

It Seems Someone Somehow listened to the Admonishment from us, on the need to Lead him to Jesus Christ.. .

That's Wonderful and Glorious if that Happened!

And if He was truly led to Jesus, then I can assure you that he is in Heaven!

Heaven is a Place not to be Missed!
Heaven is Eternal abode of the Righteous

If you Miss Heaven! You Cannot Miss Hell!

Come to Jesus THISDAY!

134 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by ClassicMan202(m): 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
Land for sale.... Ceveat emptor
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
Yes.... New heaven Enugu..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by ClassicMan202(m): 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ehen.... Tell me more.... Is Abba Kyari there too??

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by optimus106(m): 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
It's your word against ours.

Tell us how you got to this conclusion.

10 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by Halfamilli: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
It's okay, just calm down!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by Dadaboy: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
This woman is apparently sick.

Heaven ko , Hell ni

7 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by Tobimercy(f): 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
Who care? Who does his making heaven benefit? That's his personal business based of how he chose to live his life while on earth

3 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by victorazyvictor(m): 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
Prophetess

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by Originality007: 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
can any Nigerian poltician make heaven?

even devil will make heaven b4 any Nigerian politician grin

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by ghettokid1(m): 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
ClassicMan202:
Ehen.... Tell me more.... Is Abba Kyari there too??
Yes, even Sani Abacha dey there too

15 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by Kingluqman(m): 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
Wetin Adele no see from the other side... madam don see from the Heaven side. grin

10 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by flemsy15(m): 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
Nobody should argue with her if u don't have any evidence to disprove her.
With so much money, maybe Mama was able to bribe one or two angels who helped her 'leak' d judgement result and she saw her husband's name in the book of life

33 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by Mo3891: 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
cool

I pity her .. she must miss her husband

RIP once again

6 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by hopexter(m): 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
shocked shocked
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by YorubaKinging: 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
He's rotting in hell,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by Truetalk3139: 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
Religion has really blinded us, there is nothing like hell, the world we live in is the hell most religion misinterpret, do you think a GOD can make a world like this with its short comings?

A GOD is a perfect being and his creations are perfect, take a look around you, look at the amount of people suffering, the amount of evil and so on! Is it possible a "Perfect" God created them that way? NO!

When we die, we are simply reborn until we have served our punishment completely here on earth (Hell)

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by Munachisom95(f): 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kikikikikikikiki!
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by Amuluonyenaego: 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
who we go ask

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge / Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers / The 6 Things Dino Melaye Lost In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.