Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,873 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence (42667 Views)

Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi / Abiola Ajimobi and Wife, Florence (Throwback Photo) / Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by steveodo(m): 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
NOTHING REGINA HOUSE HELP NO GO SEE INSIDE SWIMMING POOL
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by kolmart: 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hmmmm General overseer
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by kolmart: 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hmmm... General overseer
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's Deep!

I Remember Hammering on that , before he died..

It Seems Someone Somehow listened to the Admonishment from us, on the need to Lead him to Jesus Christ.. .

That's Wonderful and Glorious if that Happened!

And if He was truly led to Jesus, then I can assure you that he is in Heaven!

Heaven is a Place not to be Missed!
Heaven is Eternal abode of the Righteous

If you Miss Heaven! You Cannot Miss Hell!

Come to Jesus THISDAY!
My dead cat went to heaven too and the cat confirmed seen Ajimobi in heaven.. grin grin grin

Heaven my butt!
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by Xzellentgraphic: 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
I can not guanteed that...heaven
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
Yes, my dead cat is in heaven too, the cat rang to tell me that he saw ajimobi in cat heaven, grin grin

Heaven my ass!
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by mastermaestro(m): 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
flemsy15:
Nobody should argue with her if u don't have any evidence to disprove her.
With so much money, maybe Mama was able to bribe one or two angels who helped her 'leak' d judgement result and she saw her husband's name in the book of life

Don't be stupid. Blasphemy is a highway to hell fire. How could you say that an angel was bribed? Be careful, man, be very careful. There's a limit to silly jokes and idiotic comparisons.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by Therapyken(m): 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
Nothing Ajimobi no go see for heaven
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by omhor(f): 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
Who told you that madam!!
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by omhor(f): 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
Who told you that madam
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by Pavillon: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's Deep!

It Seems Someone Somehow listened to the Admonishment from us, on the need to Lead him to Jesus Christ.. .

Come to Jesus THISDAY!

i swear bro, i was about reading the whole pages before calling you out to know your thoughts on this.
I was expecting to see you at least the first or second comment.

so bro, is he truly in heaven?
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by Righteousness89(m): 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
Pavillon:

i swear bro, i was about reading the whole pages before calling you out to know your thoughts on this.
I was expecting to see you at least the first or second comment.

so bro, is he truly in heaven?

I don't Know!

But its Very Possible Someone Led Him to JESUS Befor He gave up.

If that Really Happened, then He will be in Heaven

Nairaland Goes places. People See the Things that Go on Here..
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by ogascomax: 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
Truetalk3139:
Religion has really blinded us, there is nothing like hell, the world we live in is the hell most religion misinterpret, do you think a GOD can make a world like this with its short comings?

A GOD is a perfect being and his creations are perfect, take a look around you, look at the amount of people suffering, the amount of evil and so on! Is it possible a "Perfect" God created them that way? NO!

Just leave a righteous life that is all I can say but otherwise you will explain it to the devil there.

When we die, we are simply reborn until we have served our punishment completely here on earth (Hell)
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by ogascomax: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
[quote author=Truetalk3139 post=92416540]Religion has really blinded us, there is nothing like hell, the world we live in is the hell most religion misinterpret, do you think a GOD can make a world like this with its short comings?

A GOD is a perfect being and his creations are perfect, take a look around you, look at the amount of people suffering, the amount of evil and so on! Is it possible a "Perfect" God created them that way? NO!

Just leave a righteous life that is all I can say but otherwise you will explain it to the devil there.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by 10kgod(m): 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
This country ehhhhh........ nonsense upon nonsense. jokes upon jokes.

Osogbo people, laundry services at your door step. we are available at all time. check my signature
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by earnit1: 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
Good for hom
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by Pavillon: 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

I don't Know!

But its Very Possible Someone Led Him to JESUS Befor He gave up.

If that Really Happened, then He will be in Heaven

Nairaland Goes places. People See the Things that Go on Here..
grin grin grin grin

this man sha.

I just dy catch my own cruise o Man of God.

make everybody just make ehen way pure, na the koko be that
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by InvertedHammer: 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2020
/
The wife apparently believes that he could intimidate the gatekeepers with "Constituted Authority".

Ajimobi will be shocked in his grave at how soon she finds someone to replace him. All that political hardwork left for another man to enjoy. This life sef!

/
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by mentored: 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
ghettokid1:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/08/03/ajimobi-made-heaven-wife/

Madam

Your husband na Nigerian Politician ooo

His case go still dey efcc oooo
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by highcadre: 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
Good to know.
Guess madam accompanied him on the trip
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by neutral2000: 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hmm.

Discover how to generate income via your telegram app. Check my signature.. It's genuine and legitimate
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by Joefat: 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
ghettokid1:
Satan & Hell authorities right now...

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by Damseldammie(f): 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
FLORENCE WONJIMOBI de SEER

I laughed so hard in Swedish
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by lereinter(m): 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
She should throw a party then
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by Austineva(m): 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2020
illicit:
God will be like...

Which heaven

Gabriel, come here!

Go and check!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by ClassicMan202(m): 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
BlackFlamefromP:
Is the land in heaven?

Emmm... Not really o, but its near the gate sha
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by fortran12: 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
Truetalk3139:
Religion has really blinded us, there is nothing like hell, the world we live in is the hell most religion misinterpret, do you think a GOD can make a world like this with its short comings?

When we die, we are simply reborn until we have served our punishment completely here on earth (Hell)
Says who?
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by Truetalk3139: 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
fortran12:

Says who?

Okay sorry, a God is not a Perfect being
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by omoharry(f): 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
I see!.I was also told that Adolf Hitler, Anini and Shina Rambo made heaven too. grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Nonsense you husband should be with satan accounting for all the money he stole from his people while in govt.
All Nigerians politicians can never make heaven.Their rightful place is in hell with their father .

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by abrahamind(m): 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
truetalk3139

God does not recreate a dead soul. He created many of them.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by WathoniBBN: 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by omoharry(f): 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's Deep!

Come to Jesus THISDAY!
Is Ajimobi not a Muslim ?How can he be lead to Christ ? You guys should respect other people’s religion and live the “end of the world and judgment” to God alone.Please.
You guys are the reason why there is so much hostility among people of different faith around the world . Let everyone respect other people religion and let the truth be revealed after we are death.
The world is a mystery and beyond our any human comprehension .We should leave it at that .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch / France Returns Artifact Exported From Nigeria Illegally. See Photo / Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.