Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,872 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) (86623 Views)

Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard / Two Long Snakes Electrocuted In Iju Ishaga, Lagos (Photos, Video) / Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by akilo1: 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2020
Na so buhari dey tear nigerians
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by ugbanante: 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
What a bad day for a pretty froggy
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by mcdokwe(m): 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kriss216:
...And eat it alive.

They suppose cook the frog before
I been want ask the same question o
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by Karemarealty288(m): 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kriss216:
...And eat it alive.

They suppose cook the frog before

Copy and paste Olodos plenty for nairaland.

Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by safeopportunity(m): 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hello everyone, a beautiful evening to you all, am sure you having a nice evening? This is just to remind everyone on this LSN nairaland thread that our live webinar will commence today by 7:00 pm (west African time). Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Please invite your love ones via the nairaland link below

https://www.nairaland.com/6030137/alleviating-poverty-hunger-starvation-nigeria/1#92421780

Best regards

Geocolgist Ogunfeyitimi Tope Joshua

Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by XXXXTENTACION: 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
bunnaes:

Crownedrookie = XXXXTENTACION = seun = homo!
Why you qoute me now Be kiaful undecided
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by donpap: 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
Nbotee:
Which one b eat it alive? Do dey cook their meals before or microwave it before?
The thing tire person
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by GindoX(m): 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dididrumz:
How did they tear a frog into pieces and still eat it alive? grin grin grin

Abi You wanted them to roast it? tongue tongue tongue

Abi? I been dey reason the grammar self.... Tear and into pieces and still eat it alive

1 Like

Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by tillaman(m): 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
Make I hear say e nor reach FP
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by Bluezy13(m): 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Now I understand...thank you

You are welcome.
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
Looking at d pix u can tell who got it 1st
Go find ur own
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
Nbotee:
Which one b eat it alive? Do dey cook their meals before or microwave it before?
they use microwave.
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by Toosure70: 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
Olorun ma je ka sirin. Amin.
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by israelmao(m): 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
This is covid-20 action!Aerial and amphibious attack.
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by JhayJoe: 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow! Too bad for the Frog!

This is a Pictorial Explanation of how so many people are being held in captivity and tossed around by the devil due to their Sinful lifestyles..

Many have become legal Captives and at the Prerogative of the devil..

The Good news is that Freedom is Possible! All u need to do is to Look up the MASTER. Make Amends where Neccessary and I assure the Yokes and locks will be Broken to pieces.

We are available to lead you out..
So humans are the frog, the devil is the 2 snakes and Jesus/God is the photographer watching??
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by Kimzy56: 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hunger in animal kingdom
Is allryt
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by PrinceOfEast(m): 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

This is a Pictorial Explanation of how so many people are being held in captivity and tossed around by the devil due to their Sinful lifestyles..

The Good news is that Freedom is Possible! All u need to do is to Look up the MASTER. Make Amends where Neccessary and I assure the Yokes and locks will be Broken to pieces.

This guy is mad!

1 Like

Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by Truetalk3139: 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2020
Sorry frog
But frog get poison nau abi?
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by Cholison(m): 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
Na waoo, they tore it and ate it alive abi? Shee e no die as they tear am? Make I was pass oo
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by LKTJ123(m): 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dis Life No Balance... Every Creature Are Always For Ways To Survive. Rip Mr Frog!
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by AfonjaConehead: 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
Those serpents are mining industrialists grin
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by earnit1: 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2020
Oh
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by holymiles(m): 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

you haff problem

1 Like

Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by Patrick6600: 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
see if
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by segebase(m): 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
Wish dem tear boooohariii like this
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

Don't be ridiculous! grin snake eating frog is natural, just like humans eat chickens and Goat meats to survive grin you are an illiterate! there is no MASTER up anywhere it's all in your fu cked up crazy imaginations.

2 Likes

Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
holymiles:
you haff problem
that individual is mentally ill. grin

1 Like

Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by Patrick6600: 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
see below
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by AngelicBeing: 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairalanders Share Your Xmas Selfies / King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) / Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.