Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,835 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) (86829 Views)

Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard / Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos / Woman Found Cut Into Pieces And Cooked On A Stove In Her Ex Husband's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by Yukwa: 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
cry RIP Buffo Vulgaris
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by Lovelyn451(f): 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ah wonder ogrin cheesy cheesy
Kriss216:
...And eat it alive.

They suppose cook the frog before
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by Abuventure: 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
Rip to the snake. It will explode like bomb.
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by 10kgod(m): 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
This reminds me of food web or nah food chain.

Osogbo people, laundry services at your door step. we are available at all time. check my signature
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by mrkings84(m): 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
This is how our politicians are tearing our common wealth apart and embezzled them dor their 10th generation unborn.
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by RealMillennial(m): 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
Apparently, the snakes always make front page. My guy was not wrong.

Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by Xeeex: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
Tear to pieces and eaten alive

I'm not understanding

How can something be in pieces and still alive?
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
obonujoker:

Bro.. what ever did you do to that guy that keeps cancelling your words??

What did Jesus do to them that killed him. grin

Unmerited hatred! grin
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by bassman007(m): 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
I'm still trying to understand how this is news. Is it that snake eating frog is strange? Was the frog suppose to eat the two snakes? Or were the snakes friends with the frog and later betrayed the poor frog by eating it embarassed?
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow! Too bad for the Frog!

This is a Pictorial Explanation of how so many people are being held in captivity and tossed around by the devil due to their Sinful lifestyles..

Many have become legal Captives and at the Prerogative of the devil..

The Good news is that Freedom is Possible! All u need to do is to Look up the MASTER. Make Amends where Neccessary and I assure the Yokes and locks will be Broken to pieces.

We are available to lead you out..

Bro. Keep preaching and don't mind the opposition. Who ever does not like it can delete their account.
Free world it is. grin

1 Like

Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by feedthenation(m): 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
The frog's egungun don jam express
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by Wazirinjos12(m): 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
This is the way looters are to be dealt with
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by Tonytonex(m): 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kriss216:
...And eat it alive.
LOL � they supposed fry am
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by Itulah(m): 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
Law of the Jungle 101: Eat or get eaten...
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by hebenezher(m): 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
Jumlek2411:
The frog was at the wrong place at the wrong time.
[s]
Jumlek2411:
[/s]
Jumlek2411:

Was at the right place at the wrong time!!
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by hebenezher(m): 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
Jumlek2411:
[s]
Jumlek2411:
[/s]
Jumlek2411:

Was at the right place at the wrong time!!

I hope it sinks!!
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by joycegurl: 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2020
Brutal
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
Twelfthman:
Poor frog.
SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST.
Charles Darwin theory of evolution came to mind.

Surviving each day in Nigeria is just like the frog surviving in the wild full of different predators..
No joke

Surviving each day in Nigeria is like a cockroach surviving in the midst of hungry chickens

1 Like

Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by therajah: 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
How do you know they are hungry...
They cld just want to eat btwn meals..m
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by noblealuu: 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kriss216:
...And eat it alive.

grin grin grin
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by EmmaLege: 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kriss216:
...And eat it alive.

My broda me sef tire o
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by skedy1(m): 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
So them for fry the frog first??
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by Elnathan454(m): 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
This is very bad , hmm RIP to the frog lolz....
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by mordred44: 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2020
So snake get pot and stove.....isoright
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by mike272(m): 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
These bloggers are funny. Will the snake cook the frog before? How did they know the snakes were hungry
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by Lastmankc(m): 12:02am On Aug 04, 2020
They dare not try it with the golden dart frog. They we be dead within a second
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by piagetskinner(m): 2:18am On Aug 04, 2020
The frog will be like .. “iru wahala woleleyi “
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by scilover: 3:38am On Aug 04, 2020
thats how nature are. It is normal for a snake to eat a frog but it is a unique moment for the photographer to actually be at the place to watch the moment.
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by faith551(m): 6:53am On Aug 04, 2020
Tobimercy:
I'm still trying to understand how this is news. Is it that snake eating frog is strange? Was the frog suppose to eat the two snakes? Or were the snakes friends with the frog and later betrayed the poor frog by eating it embarassed?

People are just impossible to please. Those pictures could win awards, it could lead to indepth understanding of the struggle for survival in the wilds. Hell! People watch natgeo wild all day (I inclusive).
My point is learn to walk away when u don't find a thing interesting enough, stop sabotaging someone's effort. The sky is wide enough for every bird.
Have a nice week
Re: Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 04, 2020
Tobimercy:
to My Understanding,the Way They Struggle The Frog Shows That There's hunger In The Land,again Snake swallow things. now Relate This To Some Homes this Is What Happen especially In pandemic period

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo / King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) / Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.