Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

I'll Find Love This Year- DJ Cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'll Find Love This Year- DJ Cuppy (251 Views)

‘My Heart Was The Most Played This Year’ – DJ Cuppy / You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy / “I Can’t Find Love” – Afeez Agoro, Nigeria’s Tallest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Find Love This Year- DJ Cuppy by nairapark: 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
Its five months to the end of the year 2020 and Nigerian media personality DJ Cuppy is still optimistic about something that she sincerely wants.

The billionaire's daughter took to her page on the popular micro-blogging platform, Twitter, to declare that she would find the love of her life.

According to her, "2020 will be the year I find the love of my life..."

The Gelato crooner still believes that something great will happen to her love life this year.

DJ Cuppy has been very vocal about finding love as she often takes to her social media pages to share her desires with her fans and followers.

The Jollof On The Jet singer once took to her young sister Temi's comment section to react to her beautiful photo with singer Mr Eazi while noting that she hopes she finds her lover soon.

The year 2020 came as a surprise to many Nigerians as no one expected the year to go the way it went. However, despite the sad occurrences, many Nigerians, like DJ Cuppy are still expectant of something great happening to them.

As expected, Nigerians took to her comment section to react to her tweet. Many young men expressed their interest in her while stating that they love her.

https://www.nairapark.com/news/1596450499/find-love-this-year-cuppy

Re: I'll Find Love This Year- DJ Cuppy by Joshmodest(m): 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
You are whining yourself , do u think boys would start rushing into your dm's cos ur dad is otedola ...Balderdash !
BTW Who knows her IG handle ?
Re: I'll Find Love This Year- DJ Cuppy by Kriss216: 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
cheesy

Chai..
A billionaire daughter still dey find love of a Man and you with only 3 torn pants and 2 bras still dey form Men are scum.
Thank God no Shiloh this year. see you in Shiloh 2035!
Re: I'll Find Love This Year- DJ Cuppy by offset67(m): 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2020
Must you announce it dumb bitch

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Ozo Blasted For Choosing Dorathy As Deputy / Son, 55, Is Jailed For Life For Stabbing His Father, 76, To Death Over Internet / Bbnaija: Tolanibaj Has Been Evicted From The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.