Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

‘My Heart Was The Most Played This Year’ – DJ Cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘My Heart Was The Most Played This Year’ – DJ Cuppy (439 Views)

I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament / You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy / 2022 Is My Best Year – DJ Cuppy Shares Positive Insight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘My Heart Was The Most Played This Year’ – DJ Cuppy by Thonyboy: 6:55am On Dec 15, 2023
Nigerian disc jockey Florence Otedola, popularly known as DJ Cuppy, has revealed that her heart was “the most played” this year.

The diva, who suffered heartbreak in July after her fiance, British boxer Ryan Taylor, parted ways with her barely seven months after their shocking engagement in November 2022, said fans don’t need to check Spotify to know what was played the most this year: her heart.

On her X (formerly Twitter) handle on Thursday, Cuppy, who seems to still be brooding over her failed engagement, wrote: “Meanwhile, you don’t have to check Spotify; my heart was the most played this year.”

.ng recalls that DJ Cuppy while speaking at a recent Women in Management, Business, and Public Service (WIMBIZ) conference in London, mentioned her failed engagement as one of the major setbacks of her life, saying: “Last year I got engaged and I am no longer engaged but such is life and I know my story is still happening and there is more to come and I am okay with the uncertainties.”

https://.ng/2023/12/15/my-heart-was-the-most-played-this-year-dj-cuppy/

Re: ‘My Heart Was The Most Played This Year’ – DJ Cuppy by SETHARTHUR(m): 6:59am On Dec 15, 2023
Bleep boys.
Re: ‘My Heart Was The Most Played This Year’ – DJ Cuppy by Curse777: 6:59am On Dec 15, 2023
cool

Cuppy better forget true love... everyone wants her money or her big b***s

Re: ‘My Heart Was The Most Played This Year’ – DJ Cuppy by Fusions: 7:04am On Dec 15, 2023
Reminds me if a movie, the Rich Also Cry
Re: ‘My Heart Was The Most Played This Year’ – DJ Cuppy by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:04am On Dec 15, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Cuppy better forget true love... everyone wants her money or her big b***s

I love Adenike
hahahahaha
How was your night
Re: ‘My Heart Was The Most Played This Year’ – DJ Cuppy by Priesttheboss: 7:05am On Dec 15, 2023
Ok
Re: ‘My Heart Was The Most Played This Year’ – DJ Cuppy by gasparpisciotta: 7:06am On Dec 15, 2023
Cuppy has a broken heart, SIM has a Lion heart, Asari has chicken heart, Wike have no heart
Re: ‘My Heart Was The Most Played This Year’ – DJ Cuppy by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:08am On Dec 15, 2023
Thonyboy:
Nigerian disc jockey Florence Otedola, popularly known as DJ Cuppy, has revealed that her heart was “the most played” this year.

The diva, who suffered heartbreak in July after her fiance, British boxer Ryan Taylor, parted ways with her barely seven months after their shocking engagement in November 2022, said fans don’t need to check Spotify to know what was played the most this year: her heart.

On her X (formerly Twitter) handle on Thursday, Cuppy, who seems to still be brooding over her failed engagement, wrote: “Meanwhile, you don’t have to check Spotify; my heart was the most played this year.”

.ng recalls that DJ Cuppy while speaking at a recent Women in Management, Business, and Public Service (WIMBIZ) conference in London, mentioned her failed engagement as one of the major setbacks of her life, saying: “Last year I got engaged and I am no longer engaged but such is life and I know my story is still happening and there is more to come and I am okay with the uncertainties.”

Top 5 grin
Ur Breakfast much gaan niyen o.
U kitty is the most toyed& toured this year be that o grin cheesy cheesy
Re: ‘My Heart Was The Most Played This Year’ – DJ Cuppy by WINDSOW(m): 7:27am On Dec 15, 2023
Thonyboy:

Re: ‘My Heart Was The Most Played This Year’ – DJ Cuppy by We4all: 7:28am On Dec 15, 2023
So, she is actually referring to that 'online drama' as engagement? Make she dey play.
Re: ‘My Heart Was The Most Played This Year’ – DJ Cuppy by Realtalk20: 7:47am On Dec 15, 2023
Oh jeez. This one won't just stfu 🙄
Re: ‘My Heart Was The Most Played This Year’ – DJ Cuppy by LagosG: 8:35am On Dec 15, 2023
My future crazy wifey.
Re: ‘My Heart Was The Most Played This Year’ – DJ Cuppy by finallybusy: 8:48am On Dec 15, 2023
She should keep searching for a white man. Na only Naija boy raised similarly fit tolerate her ways; and those ones get white women buckle.
Re: ‘My Heart Was The Most Played This Year’ – DJ Cuppy by ezik2255(m): 9:38am On Dec 15, 2023
Who is she?

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Chimezie Imo Biography, Age, Girlfriend, Movies, Net Worth / Two Prophetic Warnings Of Prophet Kingsley Came To Pass Again / 16 Year Old AI Jadrolita Clocks 1 Million Followers On Instagram In 3 Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.