Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,134 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

Nigerians Will Decide The Fate Of Ndigbo To Stay Or Go In 2023, Group Declares - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Decide The Fate Of Ndigbo To Stay Or Go In 2023, Group Declares (1210 Views)

Group Declares War Against Professor Wole Soyinka, To Boycott Books And Events / 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo / Maduka Joins List Of Legends Azikiwe, Ojukwu, Ekwueme, Obi As Pride Of Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Will Decide The Fate Of Ndigbo To Stay Or Go In 2023, Group Declares by MetaPhysical: 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
Obalatule:
Apex leader?....They are just running a Con job on Tinubu

Ok. When results are out dont start crying to UN that you want your country o. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Decide The Fate Of Ndigbo To Stay Or Go In 2023, Group Declares by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
until 2023 I don't see and igbo man occupy that seat ,Nigerians will know who I be
Re: Nigerians Will Decide The Fate Of Ndigbo To Stay Or Go In 2023, Group Declares by MetaPhysical: 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
proeast:

Lol, people like Joe Igbokwe and other hustlers like him in Lagos are persona non grata in Igboland.
Nigeria will have nothing to benefit by allowing Tinubu or another SW to rule after 8 years as president and 8 years as vice president. The North also knows this too. So Tinubu is fighting a lost battle already.

It's not about Tinubu. The question on the lips of Nigerians is - Can Ibo be trusted? Spend your days convincing us you are trustworthy, rather than working your nerves up on Tinubu.

We have a delicate social structure and multi-ethnics in Nigeria. Your treatment of your own people is very poor and condemnable. We cannot give a fragile and delicate Nigeria to a people that have demonstrated an apathy for inclusion, for gender equality, for minority rights. We just simply do not trust you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Decide The Fate Of Ndigbo To Stay Or Go In 2023, Group Declares by Obalatule: 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Ok. When results are out dont start crying to UN that you want your country o. grin
Of course we will always want our country
Re: Nigerians Will Decide The Fate Of Ndigbo To Stay Or Go In 2023, Group Declares by QuotaSystem: 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
Obalatule:
Shut your mouth, Igbos will not lick ass for presidency....I for one couldn't care less about an Igbo presidency.

Very good.

Now tell your elders to stop wailing for Igbo Presidency.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Decide The Fate Of Ndigbo To Stay Or Go In 2023, Group Declares by Obalatule: 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Very good.

Now tell your elders to stop wailing for Igbo Presidency.
Biafra must be actualised and all you sub human, backward group of people can't stop what is coming
Re: Nigerians Will Decide The Fate Of Ndigbo To Stay Or Go In 2023, Group Declares by loopman: 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
proeast:

You're only decieving yourself. The threat on secession is never a blackmail too. Many Igbos have already given up on Nigeria. However, the polity is already strecthed like this and many people are now seeing the breakup of Nigeria as a huge possibility, even when Igbos that are seriously pushing for break-up are not up to 50%. Now imagine what will happen when 90% pushes for it.

Please push very hard for this break-up! It will be a great idea
Re: Nigerians Will Decide The Fate Of Ndigbo To Stay Or Go In 2023, Group Declares by MetaPhysical: 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2020
Obalatule:
Of course we will always want our country

Dont come and say Yoruba betray you o! We let you know now, we are NOT in the count of Nigerians that support Ibo candidacy.
Re: Nigerians Will Decide The Fate Of Ndigbo To Stay Or Go In 2023, Group Declares by Miracle1991: 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
Who stopped them before? They should go with their criminalities.
Useless ipob pigs.
Re: Nigerians Will Decide The Fate Of Ndigbo To Stay Or Go In 2023, Group Declares by Obalatule: 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Dont come and say Yoruba betray you o! We let you know now, we are NOT in the count of Nigerians that support Ibo candidacy.
Aisha Buhari has captured Tinubus candidiacy, so do whatever you like, a snake is a snake

Re: Nigerians Will Decide The Fate Of Ndigbo To Stay Or Go In 2023, Group Declares by Bkayyy: 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
proeast:
I concur with them. The funny thing is that I'm even apathetic to the Igbo presidency. The last straw that will certainly see all Igbos pushing in one direction is come 2023 and an Igbo man doesn't occupy Aso rock. Even by then, Nigerianists will have no reason or excuse to hold separatists on.

If just about 40% of Igbos at the grassroots are championing the struggle and Nigeria is having it this hot, then imagine what will happen when neutrals like us and many of our elite joins the struggle, it will be game over.
You've said it all, as a neutral, I have nothing else to say

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Decide The Fate Of Ndigbo To Stay Or Go In 2023, Group Declares by richie240: 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
QuotaSystem:

So much enthusiasm to be the Shit Captain.

Unless you grow sense, build the necessary bridges and mend broken fences, it will be easier for Shekau to be President (two terms) than any daydreamer from the SE.
Chai....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Decide The Fate Of Ndigbo To Stay Or Go In 2023, Group Declares by OfoIgbo: 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
proeast:
I concur with them. The funny thing is that I'm even apathetic to the Igbo presidency. The last straw that will certainly see all Igbos pushing in one direction is come 2023 and an Igbo man doesn't occupy Aso rock. Even by then, Nigerianists will have no reason or excuse to hold separatists on.

If just about 40% of Igbos at the grassroots are championing the struggle and Nigeria is having it this hot, then imagine what will happen when neutrals like us and many of our elite joins the struggle, it will be game over.

One thing that hardcore pro Biafrans dread is a president of Igbo extraction, as that will rubbish the major arrowhead of their propaganda.

I don't even think hardcore Biafrans are up to 40% at the moment. They will be around 25-30%

A huge psychological war is going on between the two camps, and the man of God that predicted that an Igbo president will be killed, if elected in 2023, could be a psychological salvo fired by pro Biafrans, to dampen the vibrancy of the pro Nigerian Igbo camp.

Definitely, 2023 will be the year of reckoning. Either the pro.Nigerians carry the day, or the camp of pro Biafrans, will swell up to 90% of Igbos, and a general meltdown in the Nigerian political space, which will definitely lead to the immediate breakup of the country.

To be honest with you, I am alright with either occurrence

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Election: It Is A Shame For Buhari To Support Apc’s Ize-iyamu -gov Wike Fire / Youth Repels Hoodlums, Protect Police Station In Agugu / Top CBN Staff Dies, Gombe Governor Mourns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.