Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Julia Gillard Backs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. She Reacts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Julia Gillard Backs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. She Reacts (22258 Views)

Buhari In An Elbow Shake With Julia Gillard & Sarafa Ishola (Photo) / Dangote, Helen Clark, Polman Back Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. Ngozi Reacts / Gordon Brown Backs Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. Ngozi Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Julia Gillard Backs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. She Reacts by fergie001: 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
Julia Gillard is the 27th Prime Minister of Australia (2010-2013), making her the first female to occupy that office.

Gillard, together with NOI, authored the Inspirational book "Women and Leadership: Real Lives, Real Lessons", helping to share broad-based experiences of some outstanding women leaders.

Gillard endorsed NOI's WTO-DG bid, via her official twitter handle.

My brilliant co-author of Women & Leadership, Real Lives, Real Lessons, @NOIweala is in the running to be the next Director-General of the @wto. An excellent negotiator and leader, she would be a wonderful choice.
Julia tweeted

NOI reacts:
Julia thank you so much for this wonderful endorsement for leadership of @ WTO. Coming from you the first female Prime Minister of Australia, you know what it takes to be a true leader.
NOI tweeted
lalasticlala mynd44

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julia Gillard Backs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. She Reacts by fergie001: 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
We wish you well Ma...

Nigeria is fully behind you.

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Julia Gillard Backs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. She Reacts by Roundpeg: 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Julia Gillard Backs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. She Reacts by Ikeast(m): 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
I have declare u winner many tyms,others are wasting their precious tym.......
NOI TO THE WORLD......

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Julia Gillard Backs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. She Reacts by Maxymilliano(m): 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
Wished her godspeed ...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julia Gillard Backs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. She Reacts by NgwalandAbia(m): 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
Biafran first female president after Umuhi.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julia Gillard Backs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. She Reacts by dangermouse(m): 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
Soar on bae...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julia Gillard Backs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. She Reacts by ThatFairGuy: 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
Atupa(kerosine lantern) Proverb comes to my mind anytime Okonjo's issue comes up

Re: Julia Gillard Backs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. She Reacts by baritereign24(m): 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
Delita is not Biafra and noi is not ibo but pure Delta

1 Like

Re: Julia Gillard Backs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. She Reacts by Obalatule: 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
E pain Dem oil stew People

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Julia Gillard Backs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. She Reacts by ghettokid1(m): 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Julia Gillard Backs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. She Reacts by Ojiofor: 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
baritereign24:
Delita is not Biafra and noi is not ibo but pure Delta

Okay both Ngozi and Iweala belongs to Igboland.I wish her the very best.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julia Gillard Backs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. She Reacts by ghettokid1(m): 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
Las las na snakes get Nairaland. If to say na snake thread be this, lalasticlala 4 don rush push am 2 fp.

18 Likes

Re: Julia Gillard Backs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. She Reacts by ghettokid1(m): 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
fergie001:
We wish you well Ma...

Nigeria is fully behind you.
Okonjo Iweala's Nairaland campaign DG. gringringrin

4 Likes

Re: Julia Gillard Backs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. She Reacts by fergie001: 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
ghettokid1:

Okonjo Iweala's Nairaland campaign DG. gringringrin
She is capable, qualified and a big Aunty.
grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julia Gillard Backs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. She Reacts by EXLOVER(m): 6:59pm On Aug 03, 2020
Nigeria would have been way better than most countries, but devil just decided to lift a man that leads cattles to lead 200million people, what do you expect? Now Nigeria is just like a farm.

Congrats NOI, you guys are still making we citizens proud.

If they can use 68Billion naira to fence a university round, how much will it cost to fence Niger Delta, we are tired of the North

16 Likes

Re: Julia Gillard Backs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. She Reacts by athaboi(f): 6:59pm On Aug 03, 2020
She has won

5 Likes

Re: Julia Gillard Backs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. She Reacts by Tobimercy(f): 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2020
I want to ask, Nigeria and Australia which is more prosperous. Why do these good countries see the best in what we have, but the useless APC want me to vote Tinubu in 2023. If u don't give me people on NOI status or the Adesinas I will hide my PVC and huzzle hard to relocate. I'm tired of liking what I hate �

6 Likes

Re: Julia Gillard Backs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. She Reacts by StubbornGENIUS: 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2020
Okay, hyping is allowed.

5 Likes

Re: Julia Gillard Backs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. She Reacts by droidview: 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
commendable.

Meanwhile, i can teach you how to convert website to android app.This is a specialized skill and i have made it affordable.

see:
 https://www.nairaland.com/6029163/training-how-convert-website-into#92416693
Re: Julia Gillard Backs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. She Reacts by DamnNiggar: 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
M
Re: Julia Gillard Backs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. She Reacts by verified29: 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2020

Re: Julia Gillard Backs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. She Reacts by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
She is the woman for any job

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julia Gillard Backs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. She Reacts by byinks(f): 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
Pedophiles !
Re: Julia Gillard Backs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. She Reacts by Ernerstdavid55(m): 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
grin
Re: Julia Gillard Backs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. She Reacts by Abilistic(m): 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
This is good

NOI to the world

2 Likes

Re: Julia Gillard Backs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. She Reacts by OpinionCounts(m): 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
To believe that this lady and her likes come from a country where a certain Buhari was elected to be the president still beats my imagination....the gods must be crazy indeed undecided cry embarassed

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Julia Gillard Backs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. She Reacts by Patrick6600: 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
see below
Re: Julia Gillard Backs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. She Reacts by crossfm: 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
Good to know.That Egypt guy will be like,"you see why I no want this woman in the race. She is just my problem from this continent ".

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyegun And Governors Attend APC National Working Committee / Stock Market Response To New Presidents Since 1999 / Nwanneka Ekweremadu Celebrates Her 50th Birthday In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.