Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,003 members, 7,845,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. (4850 Views)

2nd Niger Bridge: This Is How It Look Like When It Finished - 3D Images & Video / David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before / Ugwuanyi Host Chimaroke Nnamani Son As He Is Posted As Corper 2 Enugu(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by Difrent: 5:58am On Aug 04, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

grin

Apt response. You gave sharp uppercut.

Any ttime Buhari needs blood to sustain his lifeless presidency, bokoharam, bandits, herdsmen will respond in kind on the streets of nothern Nigeria.

Abokis are the only people on earth dying as a result of self inflicted war in peace time.

And it's only igbos taking panadol for Hausa man's headache. You people leave your burning houses to put out fire in another man's house, how can a tribe stoop so low and shamelessly display their stupidity all the time?
Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:03am On Aug 04, 2020
Rekhina:
Igbo rant ! Igboiraland !! If u know u know ,
igbo rant I love that forum that's where I met my husband
Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by MINORU: 6:23am On Aug 04, 2020
Yourbas will fall and die
Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by Problemkid1: 7:59am On Aug 04, 2020
Rekhina:
Yes dear
How are you doing smiley
Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by Rekhina(f): 8:15am On Aug 04, 2020
Problemkid1:
How are you doing smiley
me is was fine smiley
Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by Rekhina(f): 8:16am On Aug 04, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
igbo rant I love that forum that's where I met my husband
ignorant that just came out yesterday is where u met ur hubby? Bia nwa shocked
Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:37am On Aug 04, 2020
Rekhina:
ignorant that just came out yesterday is where u met ur hubby? Bia nwa shocked
I wedded last week
Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by Tranquillity360: 9:04am On Aug 04, 2020
All yoruba muslims will have heart attackgrin grin
Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by Problemkid1: 9:22am On Aug 04, 2020
Rekhina:
me is was fine smiley
How was your night
Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by RealEzee(m): 9:45am On Aug 04, 2020
grin the meat seller will faint oooo
Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by Parrot173(m): 10:33am On Aug 04, 2020
As a northerner nothing will give me genuine happiness like hearing BIAFRANs Have gotten their independence, we have 4 long hold them ransom nd exploit there resources which has blinded us 4rm seeing our potentials....i believe we will all be great as different nd independent country's
Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by NgwalandAbia(m): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
hidhrhis:

Biafra the country of honey, milk and gold
U better wake up and stop dreaming
Come to terms with reality
Biafra is not coming
Kanu knows
Y'all knows but y'all just trying to believe

Why y'all scared to death about Biafra, can't you stand on your own?
Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by hidhrhis(m): 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Why y'all scared to death about Biafra, can't you stand on your own?
the way it came during the time of ojukwu
u must b a clown for u to believe im scared
Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by NgwalandAbia(m): 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
hidhrhis:

the way it came during the time of ojukwu
u must b a clown for u to believe im scared

Then get the fuccked out when someone mentioned Biafra, is it by force to stay with someone who don't value you? In this regard you are the real clown, Where you there when it came during Ojukwu?
Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by Sunmolar(m): 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2020
Imamshekau:
I will be the happiest man in earth if buhari resigns.

And if he didn't resign....the saddest man in ..?
Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by hidhrhis(m): 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Then get the fuccked out when someone mentioned Biafra, is it by force to stay with someone who don't value you? In this regard you are the real clown, Where you there when it came during Ojukwu?
Lols
No cry òooo
I see u are pained
U dnt have to cry man just accept it that biafra is a dream,thats the only way u will feel less pain
The earlier u start to accept their is no way biafra can come out from Nigeria the earlier u start dealing with the pain associated with it
Chukwudi sorry no cry
Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by Firespitter: 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
Tranquillity360:
All yoruba muslims will have heart attackgrin grin

You mean all abobaku mozlem terrorists? grin
Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by budaatum: 2:28pm On Aug 04, 2020
Light1259:
Some people will collapse and die.
Many Nigerians will collapse and die, especially the intelligent ones who remember the last time Biafria declared independence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Those Saying Photoshop Nnamdi Kanu Show Video Of Biafran Scorpions / Goodluck Jonathan Kicks As Aisha Yesufu Romances Hubby On 233rd Anniversary / Picture: Seyi Tinubu And Hope Uzondima Wristwatches That Got Nigerians Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.