Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Checkout This Beautiful Poem Composed By A Nairalander - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Checkout This Beautiful Poem Composed By A Nairalander (193 Views)

Hey Guys Checkout This Hack I Just Discovered! I Doubt If You Know About This! / "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out / Checkout This Super Smartphone That Costs Just #37,000 (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Beautiful Poem Composed By A Nairalander by Gemid94(m): 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
Brainy but caged

Generation of vipers
Riding on horses
In the guise of the corrupt money
Stolen from the public treasury
Abacha incarnate, Hitler woes

They enrich their butties
With the richest meat
From the Whites' table
Children of the poor struggle for survival
As information gap widens
Like social distancing
In the days of China's virus

Pay before service
Was their huge demand
Parents yelled
Ward hope dashed in pieces
Brainy but caged!

How do we tell the unborn generation
That their fore leaders asked money
For the education they had for free?
Alas! We shall tell them
A Pharaoh who never let us go

Dedicated to all parents agitating against the N25,000 COVID-19 test fee in Ogun state.

© The Voice

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sony Xperia 1 III Compact And Premium Models Could Be In The Works / Is Your Internet Speed Enough For Streaming? / Us Number Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.