Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,270 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Hey Guys Checkout This Hack I Just Discovered! I Doubt If You Know About This! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hey Guys Checkout This Hack I Just Discovered! I Doubt If You Know About This! (3220 Views)

Guys ! Checkout Off Screen Gaming On Infinix Note 7 / Guys Checkout My New Android App / Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Guys Checkout This Hack I Just Discovered! I Doubt If You Know About This! by Cyofori: 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
So guys, some days back I wanted to download a huge MP3 file, I visited a site via a link on Google and downloaded it. Only to find out it was in video format and not what I expected. I was so annoyed considering the huge amount of data I spent and I want to make use of it for something urgent. I reached out to a couple of people and they demanded payment from me! Saying it was a huge task to carry out (even my so-called friends) By grace I stumbled upon a random post teaching about converting video to mp3 files. I applied this and it worked in minutes, only if you guys knew my joy. It was like I performed magic. So I decided to show you guys how you can also achieve this easily for free. It's not difficult, just read the below post and you would also learn this. Feel free to share any hacks you know about too.

How To Convert Video To Mp3 On Shareit Lite App

Probably you are watching a video on your phone and there is a part that you would love to be converted to MP3 format, there might be various reasons for that.

It might be you are watching a music video and you pick an interest in the sound. It's not always convenient watching a video whenever you want to listen to music.

Most people can testify they are not always in the mood to watch videos. They might just be interested in listening to music on their phone speaker, earpiece, or headset.

Also you might be a content creator who makes videos, and you need short catchy parts of a video or movie in MP3 to play in the background of your videos.

There are lots of websites and apps which can help you convert video to MP3, but are preferred for this is Shareit lite due to their ease and convenience when doing so.

SHAREit Lite is a software utility that lets you connect two devices and share different types of files without needing an internet connection.

The online initiative started on December 12th where users can participate in the exciting activities of the mobile app and earn rewards while engaging with their families and friends.

Today I am going to be showing you guys how you can convert video to MP3 on the Shareit lite app, by just following the simple steps in this article.

So let's get started on this tutorial on how you can convert video to MP3 with the Shareit Lite App.

Procedures To Convert Video To Mp3 On Shareit Lite App

Download the Shareit Lite app on Playstore.

Tap on the files section after opening the app.

Tap on Go in the Video to MP3 section.

Click on the select Video to MP3 text.

Now select a video and tap on it.

Immediately it would be processed and the MP3 format would become available.

You can now play it to listen to the video you just converted to MP3 format.

As easy as that, you have converted a Video to MP3.

Thanks for reading and also let me know what you think about this.

2 Likes

Re: Hey Guys Checkout This Hack I Just Discovered! I Doubt If You Know About This! by Cyofori: 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
Check it out guys
Re: Hey Guys Checkout This Hack I Just Discovered! I Doubt If You Know About This! by Username44: 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nice
Re: Hey Guys Checkout This Hack I Just Discovered! I Doubt If You Know About This! by Cyofori: 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
Username44:
Nice
thanks..hope you like the post?
Re: Hey Guys Checkout This Hack I Just Discovered! I Doubt If You Know About This! by Cyofori: 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
Keep reading and sharing guys
Re: Hey Guys Checkout This Hack I Just Discovered! I Doubt If You Know About This! by okunwaye(m): 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
Something way even xender dey do.
Mtweech angry

10 Likes

Re: Hey Guys Checkout This Hack I Just Discovered! I Doubt If You Know About This! by Emmanuel224(m): 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
okunwaye:
Mtweech angry
like for 2yrs or so
Re: Hey Guys Checkout This Hack I Just Discovered! I Doubt If You Know About This! by Cyofori: 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
okunwaye:
Mtweech angry
thanks for the idea bro..besides no need being rude

1 Like

Re: Hey Guys Checkout This Hack I Just Discovered! I Doubt If You Know About This! by Cyofori: 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
Emmanuel224:
like for 2yrs or so
thanks for the suggestion
Re: Hey Guys Checkout This Hack I Just Discovered! I Doubt If You Know About This! by Username44: 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Cyofori:
thanks..hope you like the post?
yes I do..kp itup
Re: Hey Guys Checkout This Hack I Just Discovered! I Doubt If You Know About This! by Cyofori: 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
Username44:
yes I do..KP itup
i really appreciate
Re: Hey Guys Checkout This Hack I Just Discovered! I Doubt If You Know About This! by Cyofori: 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nice engagement guys..lets keep moving
Re: Hey Guys Checkout This Hack I Just Discovered! I Doubt If You Know About This! by Tecnophone: 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
I've been converting 3gp to mp3 since the days of sharemobile.ru, kobrawap.mobi, sefan.ru. Who is your Mate, jjc?
Cyofori:
So guys, some days back I wanted to download a huge MP3 file, I visited a site via a link on Google and downloaded it. Only to find out it was in video format and not what I expected. I was so annoyed considering the huge amount of data I spent and I want to make use of it for something urgent. I reached out to a couple of people and they demanded payment from me! Saying it was a huge task to carry out (even my so-called friends) By grace I stumbled upon a random post teaching about converting video to mp3 files. I applied this and it worked in minutes, only if you guys knew my joy. It was like I performed magic. So I decided to show you guys how you can also achieve this easily for free. It's not difficult, just read the below post and you would also learn this. Feel free to share any hacks you know about too.

How To Convert Video To Mp3 On Shareit Lite App

Probably you are watching a video on your phone and there is a part that you would love to be converted to MP3 format, there might be various reasons for that.

It might be you are watching a music video and you pick an interest in the sound. It's not always convenient watching a video whenever you want to listen to music.

Most people can testify they are not always in the mood to watch videos. They might just be interested in listening to music on their phone speaker, earpiece, or headset.

Also you might be a content creator who makes videos, and you need short catchy parts of a video or movie in MP3 to play in the background of your videos.

There are lots of websites and apps which can help you convert video to MP3, but are preferred for this is Shareit lite due to their ease and convenience when doing so.

SHAREit Lite is a software utility that lets you connect two devices and share different types of files without needing an internet connection.

The online initiative started on December 12th where users can participate in the exciting activities of the mobile app and earn rewards while engaging with their families and friends.

Today I am going to be showing you guys how you can convert video to MP3 on the Shareit lite app, by just following the simple steps in this article.

So let's get started on this tutorial on how you can convert video to MP3 with the Shareit Lite App.

Procedures To Convert Video To Mp3 On Shareit Lite App

Download the Shareit Lite app on Playstore.

Tap on the files section after opening the app.

Tap on Go in the Video to MP3 section.

Click on the select Video to MP3 text.

Now select a video and tap on it.

Immediately it would be processed and the MP3 format would become available.

You can now play it to listen to the video you just converted to MP3 format.

As easy as that, you have converted a Video to MP3.

Thanks for reading and also let me know what you think about this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hey Guys Checkout This Hack I Just Discovered! I Doubt If You Know About This! by care4you: 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
Xender can do it.....

See mine below

1 Like

Re: Hey Guys Checkout This Hack I Just Discovered! I Doubt If You Know About This! by Moneyboyz: 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
Long talk, just change the file name from eg. Davido Para.mp4 to Davido Para.mp3

You can thank me later.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hey Guys Checkout This Hack I Just Discovered! I Doubt If You Know About This! by Cyofori: 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
care4you:
Xender can do it.....

See mine below
we good fam..i got you
Re: Hey Guys Checkout This Hack I Just Discovered! I Doubt If You Know About This! by Cyofori: 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tecnophone:
I've been converting 3gp to mp3 since the days of sharemobile.ru, kobrawap.mobi, sefan.ru. Who is your Mate, jjc?
no be fight man..enjoy
Re: Hey Guys Checkout This Hack I Just Discovered! I Doubt If You Know About This! by Cyofori: 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
Moneyboyz:
Long talk, just change the file name from eg. Davido Para.mp4 to Davido Para.mp3

You can thank me later.
no issues..one love

1 Like

Re: Hey Guys Checkout This Hack I Just Discovered! I Doubt If You Know About This! by Username44: 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
wink
Cyofori:
i really appreciate
Re: Hey Guys Checkout This Hack I Just Discovered! I Doubt If You Know About This! by YorubaSlur: 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
Lol, this is simple google Intel. Try converting an exe file/application to a PDF. That's the real deal
Re: Hey Guys Checkout This Hack I Just Discovered! I Doubt If You Know About This! by Emibolt: 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
Moneyboyz:

You can thank me later.

You na dimkpa. But remember that the follow come android manager cannot not do it.

But Ex file explorer and co can. That is the easiest, fastest and most convenient method with excellent result.

1 Like

Re: Hey Guys Checkout This Hack I Just Discovered! I Doubt If You Know About This! by Cyofori: 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
Afoonja:
Lol, this is simple google Intel. Try converting an exe file/application to a PDF. That's the real deal
nice and educative..thanks man

1 Like

Re: Hey Guys Checkout This Hack I Just Discovered! I Doubt If You Know About This! by Haakeem(m): 5:28am On Jul 13, 2022
Mtcheew,na local man you be for just knowing this.
I already know this since i was 14yrs of age abi 13y self.
Re: Hey Guys Checkout This Hack I Just Discovered! I Doubt If You Know About This! by Onucs(m): 8:05am On Jul 13, 2022
And i have always neglected this SHAREit app fah undecided
Re: Hey Guys Checkout This Hack I Just Discovered! I Doubt If You Know About This! by Cyofori: 9:09am On Jul 13, 2022
Pepper302:
Contact me for your PayPal creation of any country.
I’ll also help you link it with a virtual US bank that will allow you withdraw to your local bank at the rate of 602/$
Contact WhatsApp
k
Re: Hey Guys Checkout This Hack I Just Discovered! I Doubt If You Know About This! by Cyofori: 9:41am On Jul 13, 2022
Haakeem:
Mtcheew,na local man you be for just knowing this.

I already know this since i was 14yrs of age abi 13y self.
ok naw..u deserve award boss
Re: Hey Guys Checkout This Hack I Just Discovered! I Doubt If You Know About This! by Pilet: 9:55am On Jul 13, 2022
Another simple way, Open your file manager. Highlight the file and delete mp4 and put mp3 then click ok.
Am a youtuber, I teach Smartphone Hacks ⬅ click this for mind blowing phone hacks
Re: Hey Guys Checkout This Hack I Just Discovered! I Doubt If You Know About This! by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:09am On Jul 13, 2022
OP hasn't use PlayIT app, it's the easiest and fastest way of converting a video to mp3
Re: Hey Guys Checkout This Hack I Just Discovered! I Doubt If You Know About This! by Cyofori: 10:40am On Jul 13, 2022
Onucs:
And i have always neglected this SHAREit app fah undecided
the app has a lot of useful and helpful futures..you should check it out

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Instagram Newly Launched App To Rival Twitter - HOW IT WORKS / Manual APN For Airtel 4g Lte / How To Watch Or Download Youtube Video Free On Blackberry? Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.