Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,795 members, 7,827,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Oppo A92 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oppo A92 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) (30839 Views)

Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oppo A92 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by Olaphlux(f): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
ogasomgwu:
What is d difference between this and infinix hot 9
The difference is like paracetamol and Diclofenac.

4 Likes

Re: Oppo A92 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by Kemimarch16(f): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
Not bad
Re: Oppo A92 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by Abfinest007(m): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
na ona way
Re: Oppo A92 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
Damn. See machine shocked shocked
Re: Oppo A92 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by khalleb(m): 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
Team oppo, you can't know the worth and how good oppo phones are until you join the train

1 Like

Re: Oppo A92 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by Kobicove(m): 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
offset67:
oppo phones are over priced

I agree

1 Like

Re: Oppo A92 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by Millennialaku(m): 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
Edopesin:
Heaven will not fall if you add the processor to the write up
modified

SD665
Lmao some people will buy this overpriced device when cheaper devices use better processors
check again
Re: Oppo A92 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by Lewisalexander(m): 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
Earlystar698:
Wow great,but I'm okay with my xiaomi mi a3 cheesy

How much did u get it

1 Like

Re: Oppo A92 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
henry007:
Oppo A92 'twilight black' Unboxing and review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGFX26CfqKo

Oppo A92 is the successor of the A9 2020 from last year and it's an incremental upgrade with a better primary camera, trendy 2020 design, better ColorOS UI, USB type C and 18Watt quick charging. I put the default camera to test and compared it with the output from GCAM (Google Pixel Camera), you will find the link to the version I used in my pinned comment. Also see footage of 4K video shot with the primary camera vs the 1080 stabilised video.

See screenshots from the video and some of the camera shots below.

It only comes in one storage/RAM variant for now and that's the 128GB/8GB

Price: N109,900
Oppo is always over priced crap, redmi note 9 pro over this nonsense, infact nokia 5.3 is way cheaper when redmi note 8 that uses snap dragon 665 is way cheaper, why is oppo always over pricing there poor specs phones

5 Likes

Re: Oppo A92 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by sunshineV(f): 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
Zephyr1:
SDN 665 and still N110k?
Naira has indeed lost its value

Redmi sold note 9(sd 720g) for 120k

Oppo is just overpriced

5 Likes

Re: Oppo A92 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by Kobicove(m): 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
Benjaniblinks:
angry My umidigi A3pro is better than this overpriced thing.

That Umidigi thing is very difficult to get in Nigeria.

Most dealers in Computer Village don't even know the phone undecided

2 Likes

Re: Oppo A92 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by Edopesin: 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2020
Millennialaku:

check again

You saw modified and the SD665 just below it
Re: Oppo A92 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by akure1stson: 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
Brandonx:
Nice I think I would soon drop Samsung and try other brands.

you wan leave Gwagon go dey buy Kia?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oppo A92 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by Myketuale(m): 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
henry007:
More photos

please which phone can I get within d range of 30-33k. be it techno or infinix that has a better battery n RAM?
Re: Oppo A92 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by earnit1: 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2020
Good
Re: Oppo A92 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by earnit1: 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2020
Good;
Re: Oppo A92 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by Edopesin: 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kobicove:

It's not difficult, you can have it delivered to your doorstep if you order on Jumia... I don't know about this Corona period though
Re: Oppo A92 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by Edopesin: 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
Myketuale:

please which phone can I get within d range of 30-33k. be it techno or infinix that has a better battery n RAM?

Buy a fairly used redmi device and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Oppo A92 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by Effizist(m): 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
nice phone but the price no be here oo

1 Like

Re: Oppo A92 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by oluwakayode25(m): 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
My lg v30+ from 2015 carry snapdragon 835

3 Likes

Re: Oppo A92 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by Myketuale(m): 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
[quote author=Edopesin post=92423844]

Buy fairly used redmi device and thank me later[/quote

thanks bro.
Am not the one buying, the guy who wants to buy, wants a new phone. So I think with d amount he had at hand Tecno or infinix will be better.
Re: Oppo A92 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by 10kgod(m): 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
This is nothing but hyping an existing tech... too cost.

Osogbo people, laundry services at your door step. we are available at all time. check my signature
Re: Oppo A92 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by pitamah901: 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kobicove:

I have umidigi a5pro and wold advise u to buy any tecno spark series instead of it, umidigi is heavy and hot most times,hangs too
Re: Oppo A92 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by RealEzee(m): 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
Benjaniblinks:
angry My umidigi A3pro is better than this overpriced thing.
is ur A3pro using SD665? Hmm
Re: Oppo A92 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by Edopesin: 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
Myketuale:

thanks bro.

Am not the one buying, the guy who wants to buy, wants a new phone. So I think with d amount he had at hand Tecno or infinix will be better

The only Tecno device I will recommend is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Air if he doesn't play heavy games and the camera is 4.5/10

Anything Smart, Spark, Hot he should avoid it the way Arsenal avoids Champions League

3 Likes

Re: Oppo A92 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by frainc(m): 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
these guys will just enter Nigeria and start selling low quality stuff for us in high price
no be them fault na

1 Like

Re: Oppo A92 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by McGg: 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
frubben:
First to comment!!!!, i want to make a shout out to buhari i want to tell him he is doing well for our body ooo make him just continue, he should just continue oooo.

Nice one from oppo ( e plenty)

Isi adighi gi mma
Re: Oppo A92 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by Myketuale(m): 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
Edopesin:

The only Tecno device I will recommend is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Air if he doesn't play heavy games and the camera is 4.5/10

Anything Smart, Spark, Hot he should avoid it the way Arsenal avoids Champions League

Tecno pouvoir 3 air is wat am using.

but why did u say he should avoid dos product above? so I can explain to him better.
Re: Oppo A92 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by Edopesin: 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
Myketuale:

Tecno pouvoir 3 air is wat am using.

but why did u say he should avoid dos product above? so I can explain to him better.

Spark devices in that price range don't have good batteries and their Camera is piss poor

Smart devices in that price range are even worse while hot devices e.g hot 8 don't have specs that were advertised

I've handled these devices
Re: Oppo A92 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by tonyashburton: 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2020
chibike69 On point!post=92423430:
Snapdragon 665 for N109,900

Oppo or opor

Una dey craze I swear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hot!: Glo 1.2GB For N200 Valid For 3days / Elephone P7000 3gb RAM Android 5.0 4G Smartphone Discussion Thread / Get A Phone Number, Given The Imei Number: How Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.