Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,462 members, 7,840,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Stop Trying, Biafra Is One War You Will Never Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Trying, Biafra Is One War You Will Never Win (709 Views)

America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) / Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win / War!!! "You Will Die, Ogun Will Kill You" Apc Thug Kabaka Tells Edo State Govern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Trying, Biafra Is One War You Will Never Win by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
Stop Trying, Biafra Is One War Nigeria Will Never Win

The worst nightmare the singers of one-Nigeria hymn face is why Biafra agitation refuses to go. Just imagine, because of Biafra, History was expunged from the school curriculum, hoping the younger generation wouldn't know it. Has that stopped the agitation? No. It rather increases the search for it.
Foolishly, Eastern region was split but has it stopped the agitation? No, it increases the fight. Nigeria created different no-go-areas for the Igbos, yet Biafra never stopped. Pythons came and danced, Biafra still remains strong, standing tall. Unknown to them Biafra is a spirit. It is an ideology, it is a belief, it is truth. It's Igbos' destination.
Are you shocked that after over 53 years, it has refused to die, instead it grows stronger? Yes, it won't die. Leave Biafra alone. Accept it as a reality that must happen in no distant time. Don't kill yourself trying to catch a wind. You won't succeed. Biafra is a goal.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Trying, Biafra Is One War You Will Never Win by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
Zombie pigs will run and forget their shoes.
Re: Stop Trying, Biafra Is One War You Will Never Win by helinues: 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
Before it was Biafra

But now Biaflop.... grin cheesy

The only online country on this crust...

7 Likes

Re: Stop Trying, Biafra Is One War You Will Never Win by ThatFairGuy: 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
I'm tired of all these UNACHIEVABLE Biafra Republic talk. If your leader could run when he saw just a tip of the hell iceberg, all these chestbeating are no more warranted.
Biafra is dead. Though you can be murmuring for decades but it can never come to reality. Only touts agitates for Biafra with all I've seen

6 Likes

Re: Stop Trying, Biafra Is One War You Will Never Win by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
Welcome zombies. I will not ignore your worries. Biafra is causing you sleepless nights. I owe you no apology. It will come. Stay alive to witness it. Don't fret to death. As for your zoo, I pity you.
Re: Stop Trying, Biafra Is One War You Will Never Win by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
You rushed the thread thinking it was the opposite. Sorry zombie, I hope it didn't cause you pain.
Re: Stop Trying, Biafra Is One War You Will Never Win by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
I'm tired of all these UNACHIEVABLE Biafra Republic talk. If your leader could run when he saw just a tip of the hell iceberg, all these chestbeating are no more warranted.
Biafra is dead. Though you can be murmuring for decades but it can never come to reality. Only touts agitates for Biafra with all I've seen

'You're tired'!? shocked

It's not you doing the Biafra promotion and championing its ideals! So pray, why are you 'tired'? Why click on Biafra-related threads when no one is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to do it?

3 Likes

Re: Stop Trying, Biafra Is One War You Will Never Win by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 04, 2020
Don't mind them
Re: Stop Trying, Biafra Is One War You Will Never Win by jneutron4000: 6:00am On Aug 04, 2020
We will help you achieve biafra by decimating and deporting igbos from Yoruba land.
Re: Stop Trying, Biafra Is One War You Will Never Win by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 04, 2020
Jneutron, pray you live to do it. Kill one igbo person unjustly, lose ten generations.
Re: Stop Trying, Biafra Is One War You Will Never Win by yarimo(m): 6:43am On Aug 04, 2020
grin grin

Re: Stop Trying, Biafra Is One War You Will Never Win by Notasyouthink: 7:49am On Aug 04, 2020
helinues:
Before it was Biafra

But now Biaflop.... grin cheesy

The only online country on this crust...
Before it was royal nigga company

But now it is nigger-area the only most useless and backward contraption in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Trying, Biafra Is One War You Will Never Win by helinues: 7:50am On Aug 04, 2020
Notasyouthink:
Before it was royal nigga company

But now it is nigger-area the only most useless and backward contraption in the world.

Babu lakaye...

Stop struggling undecided embarassed
Re: Stop Trying, Biafra Is One War You Will Never Win by Notasyouthink: 7:55am On Aug 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Only a f00l will see the current happenings and still accept nigger-area as his/her country.
Re: Stop Trying, Biafra Is One War You Will Never Win by juman(m): 8:09am On Aug 04, 2020
Obviously one nigeria does not make any sense.
Re: Stop Trying, Biafra Is One War You Will Never Win by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 04, 2020
One Nigeria is the biggest scam in the world and those that support it are evil.
Re: Stop Trying, Biafra Is One War You Will Never Win by meavox: 9:30am On Aug 04, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:
Stop Trying, Biafra Is One War Nigeria Will Never Win

The worst nightmare the singers of one-Nigeria hymn face is why Biafra agitation refuses to go. Just imagine, because of Biafra, History was expunged from the school curriculum, hoping the younger generation wouldn't know it. Has that stopped the agitation? No. It rather increases the search for it.
Foolishly, Eastern region was split but has it stopped the agitation? No, it increases the fight. Nigeria created different no-go-areas for the Igbos, yet Biafra never stopped. Pythons came and danced, Biafra still remains strong, standing tall. Unknown to them Biafra is a spirit. It is an ideology, it is a belief, it is truth. It's Igbos' destination.
Are you shocked that after over 53 years, it has refused to die, instead it grows stronger? Yes, it won't die. Leave Biafra alone. Accept it as a reality that must happen in no distant time. Don't kill yourself trying to catch a wind. You won't succeed. Biafra is a goal.

My brother, as they say, "Biafra is a call for freedom" which all ethnic nationalities of SS have, just as Igbo have. If you did not see my recent post, here is the text:

WHAT IS “BIAFRA”?
Someone insightful said, “Biafra is a call for freedom”. Since the civil war, stirring in the heart of every Igbo son and daughter is a deep unquenchable call for freedom.
When you hear someone say that he supports Biafra, he is actually saying that he longs to be free!
Lower Niger Congress (LNC) has been, and continues working, to open up the pathway that will bring INDEPENDENCE and SELF-DETERMINATION for Igbos, and equally for every ethnic nationality in our Bloc. We therefore invite Igbo people to come, look, and learn that Lower Niger Bloc represents that very real freedom, embodied by “Biafra”, and it will gladden and satisfy your hearts.
So, what is “Biafra”? It is a call for freedom. Not at all different from the Ijaw man’s call for freedom, or the Ogoni man’s call for freedom, or the Urhobo man’s call for freedom. Freedom for all of us in our Bloc is our collective and happy future. May God bless the Lower Niger Bloc!

1 Like

Re: Stop Trying, Biafra Is One War You Will Never Win by Notasyouthink: 9:52am On Aug 04, 2020
helinues:

Babu lakaye...

Stop struggling undecided embarassed
I should stop struggling and embrace the zoo the way 1d10ts do??

God almighty forbid!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Trying, Biafra Is One War You Will Never Win by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 04, 2020
One Nigeria, the world biggest scam will not last long.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Happy I Forgave Kashamu Before He Died – Gbenga Daniel / 2023:Former Commissioner’s Appointment Terminated After Declaring Guber Ambition / BREAKING: Pro-sars Protesters Storm Police Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.