Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

I'm Happy I Forgave Kashamu Before He Died – Gbenga Daniel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Happy I Forgave Kashamu Before He Died – Gbenga Daniel (707 Views)

I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe / Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Happy I Forgave Kashamu Before He Died – Gbenga Daniel by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:24am On Aug 09, 2020
Former Ogun State Governor, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, has expressed gladness that he was able to forgive late Buruji Kashamu, before he died.

It will be recalled that Daniel and Kashamu were once at loggerheads with each other over the soul of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Ogun State.

In 2011, Kashamu aligned with Former President Olusegun Obasanjo to ‘fight’ Daniel, ensuring that his anointed candidates lost out in the party’s primary elections.

At the time, Obasanjo supported Chief Tunji Olurin, while Daniel, who was the incumbent governor of Ogun then, wanted Prince Gboyega Isiaka to succeed him.

With the PDP tickets eluding them, Isiaka and other candidates loyal to Daniel defected to the Peoples Party of Nigeria (PPN).

However, both the PDP and the PPN lost the 2011 election to Senator Ibikunle Amosun of the defunct Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN).

Things later fell apart between Kashamu and former President Obasanjo…

www.dailypost.ng

Re: I'm Happy I Forgave Kashamu Before He Died – Gbenga Daniel by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:40am On Aug 09, 2020
Then why you come dey smile like that
Re: I'm Happy I Forgave Kashamu Before He Died – Gbenga Daniel by Karemarealty288(m): 9:22am On Aug 09, 2020
And so will someone forgive you too....this week na for Kashamu.

Re: I'm Happy I Forgave Kashamu Before He Died – Gbenga Daniel by SmartProf(m): 9:45am On Aug 09, 2020
It's God's forgiveness if he truely repented that is absolute, yours is for your own peace.
Re: I'm Happy I Forgave Kashamu Before He Died – Gbenga Daniel by femi4: 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Then why you come dey smile like that
He has a smiling face
Re: I'm Happy I Forgave Kashamu Before He Died – Gbenga Daniel by NoRetreat(m): 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
Thank God you did.
Re: I'm Happy I Forgave Kashamu Before He Died – Gbenga Daniel by Karlifate: 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong, the weak cannot forgive.
If you are reading this, forgive that individual that has wronged you... Yes, it's hard BUT for your peace of mind... Just do it!
Re: I'm Happy I Forgave Kashamu Before He Died – Gbenga Daniel by kooler99: 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
Karemarealty288:
And so will someone forgive you too....this week na for Kashamu.

As people will also forgive you also. Wish on others as you want to be treated.
Re: I'm Happy I Forgave Kashamu Before He Died – Gbenga Daniel by BlowYourMind: 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
Good of you

(1) (Reply)

We Will Mobilise For Igbo Presidency In 2023- Bauchi State Igbo President / Edo 2020: Pdp Key Actors Land In Benin / INEC Planing To Declare Edo Election Inconclusive – Wike Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.