Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) (51900 Views)

Samuel Chukwueze Visits Governor Ikpeazu (photos) / AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Poses With His Man Of The Match Award / Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by chibuike65: 10:44am On Aug 04, 2020
Queenlovely:
the day orji uzor was arrested, abians believed they have made a mistake,

he is a crook, although kalu help chukwueze football career, it's good.

in this life networking is an important asset, did you know orji uzor kalus mother used to be a runs girl, she was obasanjo mistress, she would give him one million styles during sex, while Stella was busy painting her nails.

that was how she slotted her son to become governor of abia. ask anybody.

today no police man would stop my convoy because it means automatic sack. because of my connection. make friends, in school and surrounding, make 10 friends everyday at least
sharrap who you help na true say people on the line waiting to loot the country are bigger than the one looting already, you sack police officer because they stop you, to hell with you who do you think you're, are you above the law of the land, because of you know someone police officer under government payroll won't perform his duty, your type will worst pass Buhari if given power

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by derbykol(f): 10:48am On Aug 04, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Bcox one person went to greet him

He is not even a kingmaker to start with?

Who knows him in east
OUK is a well known politician in the south east.He made T.A Oji a governor and also elevated a lot of Abians politically.Take note,I am not his supporter.The bad side of him was that he didn't do well as a governor.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by Kylekent59: 10:50am On Aug 04, 2020
reccy:
Samuel chukwueze, you are in a wrong place... That idiot is the reason Abians groans today.

But what do i know?

What do you know about politics?

You are amongst the reason Abians are groaning today. Change your concept of thinking and stop the critics.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by OChimex: 10:50am On Aug 04, 2020
thorpido:
We're not ready for a better Nigeria.
Person chop him state money wey fit help many citizens.He suppose dey better jail for saner climes.Here for Naija na hero worship dem dey give am.

Na now you know say Nigeria na the home of the largest number of stupid people, the world over.

I have never seen a country where people are this stupid in such large amount.

This is someone who had lived for almost 7 years in Europe and seen how things are done by sane humans, yet that didn't change his way of thinking and understanding things.

A jailed criminal you are paying a visit, for what?
what concerns a very successful man in Europe with a known thief? I mean, not like he needs his contacts or wealth or something?

And he is proud to meet him? What is wrong with Nigerian youths?

Boy you should be meeting with forward-thinking humans, if you need business sense, like Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Elon Musk, and Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, if you need career upgrade, these are the ones that will make him achieve great things. It suppose be birds of a feather that flock together.

Why are Nigerians worshiping their oppressors?
People who have caused them the greatest pains

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by Myketuale(m): 10:54am On Aug 04, 2020
sparog:
This man can actually become president of this country if only the Igbos can unite come 2023

He is not even close.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by Meteng: 11:02am On Aug 04, 2020
thorpido:
Person chop him state money wey fit help many citizens.He suppose dey better jail for saner climes.Here for Naija na hero worship dem dey give am.
They're plotting to swindle him in the guise of support for the Presidency
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by reccy(m): 11:05am On Aug 04, 2020
Kylekent59:

What do you know about politics?

You are amongst the reason Abians are groaning today. Change your concept of thinking and stop the critics.

Me?? Among the reason? Are you sure you are OK? If you are, then how?
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by Chikachiz86: 11:06am On Aug 04, 2020
I bet you he will get massive vote from the igbos cos he is an incompetent leader and the igbos detest incompetent leaders even when he is one of them. We are republican in nature.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by Maobichek: 11:06am On Aug 04, 2020
Queenlovely:

in this life networking is an important asset, did you know orji uzor kalus mother used to be a runs girl, she was obasanjo mistress, she would give him one million styles during sex, while Stella was busy painting her nails.

today no police man would stop my convoy because it means automatic sack. because of my connection. make friends, in school and surrounding, make 10 friends everyday at least
. Hmmmm! Do your best to verify your skewed opinion before coming to the public, OBJ was in prison before he became president in 1999, Kalu was IBB boy and not OBJ, if Kalu's mother had anything with any top military man, it is IBB and not OBJ. During Kalu's tenure as a governor, he had serious issue with OBJ but IBB covered him so much that not even impeachment or state of emergency could work against him. If you go to Kalu's house, IBB's enlarged photo is there and not OBJ, I believe that Kalu don't have problem with OBJ currently but the truth is that OBJ didn't made Kalu but IBB ok, thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 11:09am On Aug 04, 2020
Omoyele Sowore
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by LaboPolitics: 11:12am On Aug 04, 2020
paulolee:

stop dreaming and face reality ma gee, the same igbo that wants biafra should unite and make him president?? if ur region is divided or dnt really know what they want, how do you expect the others to support you??
its easier for a Yoruba man becoming a president than it is for a igbo man...thats the bitter truth..

See am... e don dey puff hot air. Typical amala-swallowing yoruba man. grin

Today you want amotekun
The next day, your yoruba muslims are fighting yoro-christians.
Next week, you want oduduwa republic
By next month, you are tired of one nigeria.

You yorubas are never united. Stop deceiving yourself . grin
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 11:24am On Aug 04, 2020
thorpido:

Our situation in Nigeria is hopelessly irredeemable sad

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by Chiboto414: 11:28am On Aug 04, 2020
Chukwueze.......nwachinemere..
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by majamajic(m): 11:33am On Aug 04, 2020
Farki:

The same person who is still in the middle of the NDDC scandal?

He was not cleared of stealing the Judge's conviction was nullified and he can still be retried.

Likewise I can say the EFCC have investigated and found no fault with Tinubu keeping bullion vans in his house.

Try to read before you rush to support crime because it's not the other ethic group doing it.

Am not supporting crime , am just following the court orders , same way u do with your Lagos Lord
As if u can name the business your Lord does !
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by SideInkom: 11:38am On Aug 04, 2020
Nice
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by 02Kebreal(m): 11:40am On Aug 04, 2020
EVILFOREST:
The stupid ORJIS who rendered ABIA STATE Irredeemable
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by PropertyBuying(f): 11:56am On Aug 04, 2020
Topmaike007:
Kalu my man
Okay. This is more. Just don't let EFCC see this grin
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by paulolee(m): 11:58am On Aug 04, 2020
LaboPolitics:

See am... e don dey puff hot air. Typical amala-swallowing yoruba man. grin

Today you want amotekun
The next day, your yoruba muslims are fighting yoro-christians.
Next week, you want oduduwa republic
By next month, you are tired of one nigeria.

You yorubas are never united. Stop deceiving yourself . grin

aint yoruba and supporting them never mean am from there so get ur fact right....dts Y i dnt like discussing politics on nairaland bcoz its clouded by tribalism..
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by Nnamdi234: 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
The entire Abia state allocation is in uzor kalu stomach
Not true
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by Munachisom95(f): 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2020
I will soon pay him a visit tooo.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by DAramis: 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
Who knows the name of the car this chukwueze is coming out from?

Quite big.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by vikiphy89(m): 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
Queenlovely:

Babangida
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2020
vikiphy89:
Babangida

hello
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by TrippleEEE: 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2020
This guy earns €500 till 2023. That's too small for his talent. Jeez.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by Maobichek: 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
Queenlovely:

would you embrace a man that sleeps with your mom
From available information on ground, Kalu's mother had a tie with IBB and not OBJ. There are known evidence of IBB and Kalu's family, if you have any evidence of OBJ and Kalu's mother, show it ok, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by aliadelaja: 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
I swear, i like igbo lifestyles, they always welcome the prodigy son, but we yoruba will never accept him back, instead, they will rain course on him which is bad, what has happen as already happened. So no need to ignore him,
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
grin
dukeprince50:
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by ayenale1(m): 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
Definitely OUK will come out in 2023 and will give tinubu run for his money.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
PropertyBuying:

Okay. This is more. Just don't let EFCC see this grin
lolz
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by Hypnotise: 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
Tranquillity360:
But easterns are not zombies like..
Money controls everyone
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by nBag(m): 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
[quote author=Queenlovely post=92440365]the day orji uzor was arrested, abians believed they have made a mistake,

today no police man would stop my convoy because it means automatic sack. because of my connection. make friends, in school and surrounding, make 10 friends everyday at least[/quote

the word is make a Friend in every street.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by guychidile: 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
wonderful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily / Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) / Nigeria Vs South Africa : International Friendly : (1 - 1) On 29th March 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.