Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Edo 2020: Ize-iyamu Promises Legitimate Jobs For Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Ize-iyamu Promises Legitimate Jobs For Youths (286 Views)

Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race / Edo 2020: Ize-iyamu Leads Obaseki In Online Poll / Edo 2020: Ize-iyamu Won’t Get Up To 30 Percent Votes – Crusoe Osagie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo 2020: Ize-iyamu Promises Legitimate Jobs For Youths by Freeman213: 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2020
Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, the candidate of the All Progressives Congress in the Edo Guber election, has assured voters that his administration will end the menace of thuggery in Edo State through the creation of jobs and rehabilitation of young persons without skill and education for proper reintegration into the society.

Ize-Iyamu who gave this assurance while receiving PDP decampess from Ovia North East LGA, said the problem of thuggery can be conclusively solved with adequate rehabilitation and provision of legitimate jobs and engagement.

He dismissed rumors that he was supportive of thuggery, stressing that only assigned government officials wearing uniforms will be permitted to collect taxes.

In his words, “I don’t support thuggery and the oppression of our people, only government officials wearing uniforms will be permitted to collect taxes when voted into office.”

“We must look for jobs for the thugs in the motor parks and markets. You cannot solve one problem and create another problem in the long run”, he said.

Ize-Iyamu also promised the decampees that his administration will revamp the Colleges in the LGA and ensure the inauguration of all members-elect denied representation by the incumbent because, without effective representation of the State in the legislative arm, development cannot take place.

Re: Edo 2020: Ize-iyamu Promises Legitimate Jobs For Youths by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
Lies from the pit of hell....

Re: Edo 2020: Ize-iyamu Promises Legitimate Jobs For Youths by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
No go do promise and fail

Don't forget me nairalanders, I'm still here seriously needing a job in Lagos. I studied Economics Education and still awaiting nysc but I can't stay idle until next year before I go for nysc.
Pls reach me on 09032984857, I'd be glad even if it's an internship.
Thank you
Re: Edo 2020: Ize-iyamu Promises Legitimate Jobs For Youths by Oxb90: 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
Na so una dey talk. When you enter now you go forget or deny ever making such promises. You will spend your first fpur years(first tenure) blaming your predecessor. Buhari don tire of blaming Jonathan and pdp. Now na im trusted friends im de blame.
Re: Edo 2020: Ize-iyamu Promises Legitimate Jobs For Youths by mydadsboy(m): 11:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
angry

Why should the now enlightened people of Edo state believe you?
Re: Edo 2020: Ize-iyamu Promises Legitimate Jobs For Youths by Mysticwebb: 11:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
Make una use Buhari promises of job creation as a case study.
Na the same people oo.
Last last na regret e go end.
Re: Edo 2020: Ize-iyamu Promises Legitimate Jobs For Youths by ThiagoKid(m): 1:34am On Aug 04, 2020
Yawn *

Cultist job?
Re: Edo 2020: Ize-iyamu Promises Legitimate Jobs For Youths by searchng4love: 3:12am On Aug 04, 2020
Like thugs harassing people on the highway and robbers parading the Benin expressway?

Ghosts are not going to work in the refinery being built by Obaseki... We have the real deal. 100% pension and salaries payment.

Kabaka has been retired. That's the way it will be. The ShopRite investment governor is gone no third term

Re: Edo 2020: Ize-iyamu Promises Legitimate Jobs For Youths by kenzysmith: 5:11am On Aug 04, 2020
Jobs for cultist u mean.
Re: Edo 2020: Ize-iyamu Promises Legitimate Jobs For Youths by OVB123: 5:24am On Aug 04, 2020
Stop wasting your time, obaseki is 4+4 torgba.
Re: Edo 2020: Ize-iyamu Promises Legitimate Jobs For Youths by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 04, 2020
You will be a fool to believe this crab from a criminal,fake pastor, cultist, acid pourer
I could go on

(1) (Reply)

Military Molest Peaceful Revolutionary Protesters / Property / People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.