Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,331 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

We Are Calling On The Federal Government To Re-award The Contract For Abaji-keff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Calling On The Federal Government To Re-award The Contract For Abaji-keff (207 Views)

Wike Flags Off Construction Of 5 KM Road In Abaji Area Council (Photos) / Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student / APC Wins Abaji Area Council But No Candidate Is Declared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Calling On The Federal Government To Re-award The Contract For Abaji-keff by Zeegu(m): 12:00am On Aug 04, 2020
WE ARE CALLING ON THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO RE-AWARD THE CONTRACT FOR ABAJI-KEFFI ROAD

Abaji - Toto - Nasarawa - Keffi Federal Road is in a worrisome and dilapidated state.

No bridge in this Highway can stand for another two years without being washed away by flood.

The only Federal Highway that reduces FCT-Abuja traffic.

Commuters from North-East, and part of North-Central use this road to travel to the South-West, South-East, and South-South.

With the completion of Oweto bridge in Loko-Nasarawa Local Government, travelers from South-East find it very easy to move in and out of the Federal Capital. This has not been easy with the present situation of the road.

Nasarawa being one of the major producers of food consumed by the inhabitants of the Federal Capital Territory, the robust commercial activities in the capital city would suffer greater loss if the scenario persists.

The reason for increasing insecurity in the Area cannot be disconnected from the bad nature of this road.

One cannot exhaust the list of benefits and setbacks associated with this menace.

Please save our livelihoods ���
Re: We Are Calling On The Federal Government To Re-award The Contract For Abaji-keff by godkiller(m): 12:26am On Aug 04, 2020
Another looting loading.

1 Like

Re: We Are Calling On The Federal Government To Re-award The Contract For Abaji-keff by ruffhandu: 2:09am On Aug 04, 2020
I don't understand the word "re-award" used in this context. Does it mean it had been awarded previously without the job being done? Make I understand abeg before I chuk mouth inside this kind matter for this silly place called country.

1 Like

Re: We Are Calling On The Federal Government To Re-award The Contract For Abaji-keff by helinues: 4:55am On Aug 04, 2020
Re award?

Ayam not understanding

1 Like

Re: We Are Calling On The Federal Government To Re-award The Contract For Abaji-keff by Zeegu(m): 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
It was awarded some years back and it only goes from bad to worse

(1) (Reply)

How Power Tussle Between Isa Pantami, Ahmed Zainab Fuels NIPOST/FIRS Dispute / Speed up Tagwai Dam Road, Niger Infrastructure Committee tells contractor / !!!! Download Our Edo Mega App And Get Freebies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.