Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,184 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Developers In The House, Is This Posible To Develop This In The East. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Developers In The House, Is This Posible To Develop This In The East. (252 Views)

When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) / My House Is About To Be Demolished, What Should I Do? / Affordable Lands For Sell In The East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Developers In The House, Is This Posible To Develop This In The East. by FrankLampard: 12:26am On Aug 04, 2020
Good day Developers in the house.

I stumbled on this youtube video made by Eden Oasis and I instantly fell in love with it. Would it be possible to develop something similar in a remote village in the East with same indoor finishing (without the furnitures) and outdoor look and feel?

If yes, how much will it cost to bring it up to the level in the video? and yes without the furnitures. It is actually a 4 bedroom duplex, but I am looking at a 5 bedroom duplex.

Here is a youtube link to the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP3S8W9F7iA&t=106s
Re: Developers In The House, Is This Posible To Develop This In The East. by Chekitaut: 12:39am On Aug 04, 2020
Contact spyder880 on property section

1 Like

Re: Developers In The House, Is This Posible To Develop This In The East. by FrankLampard: 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
I presumed no Engineer in the south-east can come up with this.

(1) (Reply)

Luxury Apartments @ Abijo GRA Lagos / Full Plot Of Land At Ojoo, Aroro-makinde, Ibadan, Oyo State. / Sneaker, Loafers And Slip On From US For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.