Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,221 members, 7,811,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) (69333 Views)

Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord / My House Is About To Be Demolished, What Should I Do? / 'This House Is Not For Sale': Are They Really Not For Sale? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by adesegun121(m): 8:23pm On Jan 25
When the house is shared after the death of its owner grin

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by adesegun121(m): 8:23pm On Jan 25
Wahala be like wetin grin grin

84 Likes 12 Shares

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by AsapTeddy(m): 8:26pm On Jan 25
you just dey move mad, they carry pics from twitter, and slapping your own narration to it. guy rest

178 Likes 16 Shares

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by Visocrate(m): 8:27pm On Jan 25
This one wey I done come under fire ok na people wey Dey always kill themselves for land and house be this

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by adesegun121(m): 8:27pm On Jan 25
AsapTeddy:
you just dey move mad, they carry pics from twitter, and slapping your own narration to it. guy rest
Stop joor grin grin grin

Oya No vex you don catch me grin grin

128 Likes

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by adesegun121(m): 8:28pm On Jan 25
Visocrate:
This one na Igbo land o
I doubt grin grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by EreluRoz: 8:33pm On Jan 25
It's like second wife's children have jammed money and have decided to furnish their part of the building.

This is polygamy you are seeing up there.

Thank God my dad didn't marry a second wife, I would have practically and singlehandedly seized the peace of our home without remorse.

104 Likes 10 Shares

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by Karlifate: 8:37pm On Jan 25
The agent in charge will be like:

Upstairs is 700K total package, while downstairs is 400K total package

cheesy grin

180 Likes 9 Shares

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by adesegun121(m): 8:39pm On Jan 25
Karlifate:
The agent in charge will be like:

Upstairs is 700K total package, while downstairs is 400K total package

cheesy grin

Otilor grin grin

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by CharleyBright(m): 8:40pm On Jan 25
Lol
It's this kind of compound that the occupants of the ground floor won't ever come and open door for occupant of top floor when they come back late.
And they won't allow occupants on top floor to dry clothes on their wire even if the wire is empty.
Na proper Badbelle.com compound.

152 Likes 12 Shares

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by Dpharisee: 8:41pm On Jan 25
The man was a polygamist, so one wife and her children that have 'made it' want to pepper the other wife grin

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by gebest: 8:42pm On Jan 25
Yes now and the family doesn't love themselves.

6 Likes

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by Gibsonworld05(m): 8:42pm On Jan 25
Wahala be like house wey get different landlords.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by Throwback: 8:42pm On Jan 25
Reminded me of some students who were never proud of their residence in Lagos.

Always taking short cut to avoid their classmates knowing their endpoint.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:45pm On Jan 25
The persons at the upstairs may be richer than the ones staying downstairs

4 Likes

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by Opintiwa: 8:46pm On Jan 25
You see why helinues turned out poor ?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:46pm On Jan 25
This is actually very funny

2 Likes

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by Opintiwa: 8:47pm On Jan 25
Visocrate:
This one na Igbo land o

No this na land of accomodating landlords when dey marry women like flies all hungry
Actually thi is building no 2 in Ajasin

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by Fisiryorh(m): 9:00pm On Jan 25
AsapTeddy:

Swears, the guy dey mad..

It says something about an ibadan landlord on X(Twitter)

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by Machinegun91(m): 9:03pm On Jan 25
Downstairs is for first born

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by PinkNature: 9:08pm On Jan 25
Machinegun91:
Downstairs is for first born

I assume you're using your family as a case study.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by adesegun121(m): 9:08pm On Jan 25
PinkNature:

I assume you're using your family as a case study.

Stop now grin grin

9 Likes

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by illicit(m): 9:12pm On Jan 25
🥵

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by PinkNature: 9:14pm On Jan 25
adesegun121:

Stop now grin grin

Make we just dey assume dey go.

4 Likes

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by Rexymania(m): 9:18pm On Jan 25
Yoruba style... Them like inheritance like mad

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:35pm On Jan 25
But........

Where is the love ❤️

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:35pm On Jan 25
Rexymania:
Yoruba style... Them like inheritance like mad

Visocrate:
This one na Igbo land o

Dem don take tribalism finish some people patapata.
They can never ever stop no matter what.
What a shame!

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by muller101(m): 10:59pm On Jan 25
There is a nice roof over his apartment. So no worries. You are thankful for having a roof over your head. Not a wall beside you.

4 Likes

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by APCNig: 11:08pm On Jan 25
adesegun121:
When the house is shared after the death of its owner grin

fergie001, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun Nlfpmod

Shey una dey see as Next of Kins dey do. Chop your money ooooooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by APCNig: 11:09pm On Jan 25
EreluRoz:
It's like second wife's children have jammed money and have decided to furnish their part of the building.

This is polygamy you are seeing up there.

Thank God my dad didn't marry a second wife, I would have practically and singlehandedly seized the peace of our home without remorse.

Na after death you go live for the house, because your step siblings go make sure say you pound yam on earth, and go to hell to collect soup

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by mytime24(f): 11:17pm On Jan 25
If d ground owner no maintain d ground, d upstair is useless, bcus na ground floor hold d up

10 Likes

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by KingMack(m): 12:04am On Jan 26
Ibadan landlords are jus too wicked more especially if they live in same house with their tenants 😏

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria / Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" / Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.