Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,825 members, 7,862,717 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

Lot’s Wife II – Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lot’s Wife II – Pastor Adeboye (117 Views)

When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lot’s Wife II – Pastor Adeboye by ChristianFeeds: 12:42am On Aug 04, 2020
It is wise to learn from the experience of others, but sometimes, we ourselves have experiences we ought to learn from. Nebuchadnezzar was a man who learnt from his personal experience. God had warned him in a dream and also arranged for Daniel not only to interpret the dream to him, but also to counsel him on how to escape the wrath of God. Unfortunately, he did not heed the warning and for seven years, he ate grass like an animal (Daniel 4). Thank God he got a second chance. By the time he came back to his senses, he had learnt his lessons and recognised Jehovah as the real King. Nobody needed to teach him that again; his experience had done enough. Daniel 4:34 says:

“And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation:”

There are however, some foolish people w...

Read more on https://www.thechristianfeed.net/2020/08/lots-wife-ii-pastor-adeboye.html

(1) (Reply)

Are You Matured Enough? / Come To Jesus Christ Crucified Now And He Will Not Reject You / Nigeria: A Nation Of Religious Cults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.