Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Ozo Begs Nengi After Picking Dora As Deputy Head Of House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ozo Begs Nengi After Picking Dora As Deputy Head Of House (31940 Views)

BBNaija: Whitemoney Wins Head Of House Picks Queen As Deputy (Video) / Bbnaija: Emmanuel Wins Head Of House, Picks Liquorose As Deputy / Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozo Begs Nengi After Picking Dora As Deputy Head Of House by styless(f): 10:26am On Aug 04, 2020
This bbnaija Ozo is super educated gan. Just finished reading his biography on dnb blog and mehn I have fallen in love with him. No wonder all the ladies like him.

Re: Ozo Begs Nengi After Picking Dora As Deputy Head Of House by mariahAngel(f): 10:26am On Aug 04, 2020
[s]
MANNABBQGRlLL:
All the useless names that they are bearing, is it their father that gave them?
[/s]

If you don't know the meaning to something, you should ask, instead of being disrespectful
That is what a sensible person would do.

Ozo is short for Ozoemenam which in Igbo language means It shouldn't happen again (to me)

There's usually a very strong reason behind such names.
For example: there might have been series of deaths in their family before he was born, therefore, his father named him that, declaring that no more (premature) deaths should happen in their family again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozo Begs Nengi After Picking Dora As Deputy Head Of House by styless(f): 10:26am On Aug 04, 2020
I love Ozo

1 Like

Re: Ozo Begs Nengi After Picking Dora As Deputy Head Of House by Zane2point4(m): 10:27am On Aug 04, 2020
He's a usless boy. Fuccck boy, simps everywhere.
Blc say she fine, u ursef u no fine?
If say she's ugly he wouldn't have begged.
Foolish fool.

4 Likes

Re: Ozo Begs Nengi After Picking Dora As Deputy Head Of House by stuffs4me(m): 10:27am On Aug 04, 2020
Dorathy would have waged a full scale war on Ozo if he had chosen Nengi. Dorathy would have made Ozo's life miserable if he hadn't chosen her.
Re: Ozo Begs Nengi After Picking Dora As Deputy Head Of House by GTFO(f): 10:27am On Aug 04, 2020
This OP is a certified illiterate!

Along with the MODs that moved this! Those one na highest grade fool(s)

1 Like

Re: Ozo Begs Nengi After Picking Dora As Deputy Head Of House by mayor1814: 10:29am On Aug 04, 2020
I think ozo is also tryna complicate tinz in da house. confusing n gaming on nengi n Dora

1 Like

Re: Ozo Begs Nengi After Picking Dora As Deputy Head Of House by FlordFlorez(m): 10:34am On Aug 04, 2020
Who will find peace in Doro and reject it. I support Ozo 100% !
Re: Ozo Begs Nengi After Picking Dora As Deputy Head Of House by CuteTj(m): 10:37am On Aug 04, 2020
CertifiedGee:
Nigerian bloggers sef, first 7 paragraph of this OP is the same thing in different ways
The stuff gave me headache.I am serious!
Re: Ozo Begs Nengi After Picking Dora As Deputy Head Of House by Angelfrost(m): 10:39am On Aug 04, 2020
dapsoneh:
Confused.. Seriously, the guy doesnt own her any apology, sjlhe flirted with him, he saw the signs and followed suit but she started giving him attitude since then. He found solace in Dora and you would not expect him to pick u over Dora even if he doesn't love her as much as he loves u.
She Came in with a bad game plan:
Flirt with guys
Let them fall for u
Then start sending them away
Once the guy goes away, chase another one
The new guy and the old guy will see themlselves as enemies
They nominate each other for eviction while u are protected from eviction by them
Then move on once they are both disqualified

SHE IS A DANGEROUS WOMAN IN THAT HOUSE, HENCE THE HATRED FOR HER BY OTHER LADIES

He is deeply attracted to her in nearly all ramifications... However, she is clearly toying with the idiot (Yep, I said it!). Same way Erica is toying with that other weakling!!! I don't blame Nengi. She has mastered the perfect art of seduction! I like that!!! cool

He is merely using Dora as a fall back option, and a tool to pepper Nengi!

That Nigga is just wack and weak!!! Fvcking Simp!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ozo Begs Nengi After Picking Dora As Deputy Head Of House by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 04, 2020
I use to say it, guys forming fine boy when it comes to ladies dem be heavy panya.

4 Likes

Re: Ozo Begs Nengi After Picking Dora As Deputy Head Of House by EhisChelsea1(m): 10:39am On Aug 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
You see why i will always say this show is for pussy asss niggarrr
It is very obvious now that the ozo is also a Pussy ass niggarrr... imagine begging like a Moda fuckkker

The show is for pussy ass niggarrr but u are ON EVERY BBN Thread, struggling for first to comment.....

Don't you think you are the real pussy ass niggarr?

8 Likes

Re: Ozo Begs Nengi After Picking Dora As Deputy Head Of House by davidswhales(m): 10:41am On Aug 04, 2020
dapsoneh:
Confused.. Seriously, the guy doesnt own her any apology, sjlhe flirted with him, he saw the signs and followed suit but she started giving him attitude since then. He found solace in Dora and you would not expect him to pick u over Dora even if he doesn't love her as much as he loves u.
Flirt with guys
Let them fall for u
They nominate each other for eviction while u are protected from eviction by them

SHE IS A DANGEROUS WOMAN IN THAT HOUSE, HENCE THE HATRED FOR HER BY OTHER LADIES

Wow, I love your observation. You in the FBI or CIA?

2 Likes

Re: Ozo Begs Nengi After Picking Dora As Deputy Head Of House by Jake420: 10:42am On Aug 04, 2020
Most of you don't know they showered together recently so something sexual must've happened if you watch how close they are you can even see hints of hidden sexual tension shocked

1 Like

Re: Ozo Begs Nengi After Picking Dora As Deputy Head Of House by Zane2point4(m): 10:47am On Aug 04, 2020
MANNABBQGRlLL:
Instead of watching this show, it is better to be trolling online and supporting our darling PMB
Haha ahaah i cant help but agree with you in this grin
I hate all these usless names eeeh.
Which one is 'nengi, kiddwire, ozo, kolanibaj, vee sad

2 Likes

Re: Ozo Begs Nengi After Picking Dora As Deputy Head Of House by RemarkableMind: 10:48am On Aug 04, 2020
searchng4love:
Some iddiots will start commenting on this nonsense
But you also comment grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ozo Begs Nengi After Picking Dora As Deputy Head Of House by Zane2point4(m): 10:49am On Aug 04, 2020
mariahAngel:

If you don't know the meaning to something, you should ask, instead of being disrespectful
That is what a sensible person would do.

Ozo is short for Ozoemenam which in Igbo language means It shouldn't happen again (to me)

There's usually a very strong reason behind such names.
For example: there might have been series of deaths in their family before he was born, therefore, his father named him that, declaring that no more (premature) deaths should happen in their family again.
He didnt point out to ozo only.
What abt "kiddwire" ?
Re: Ozo Begs Nengi After Picking Dora As Deputy Head Of House by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 04, 2020
Welcome kiss kiss
Ebuka78:
shocked

I just joined nairaland today. Show some love nairalanders..
Re: Ozo Begs Nengi After Picking Dora As Deputy Head Of House by czarr(m): 11:01am On Aug 04, 2020
BiggyB242:
I use to say it, guys forming fine boy when it comes to ladies dem be heavy panya.
he is not forming fine boy, he is a fine boy....no vex

2 Likes

Re: Ozo Begs Nengi After Picking Dora As Deputy Head Of House by mycar: 11:02am On Aug 04, 2020
the truth is that there are some things we don't have control over and one of them is heart, you just can't keep it idle, it has to be occupied, until ozo gets a perfect replacement for nengi, his heart will always play tricks on him and being in a confined space makes it even harder. on the contrary, him checking on her is not totally out of order. To err is human, and to forgive is divine.

1 Like

Re: Ozo Begs Nengi After Picking Dora As Deputy Head Of House by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 04, 2020
czarr:
he is not forming fine boy, he is a fine boy....no vex
I know he is cute, guys who concentrate too much on their looks are not when it comes to wooing.
Re: Ozo Begs Nengi After Picking Dora As Deputy Head Of House by foxxydude: 11:05am On Aug 04, 2020
The comments here are always hilarious grin
Never a dull moment grin

Re: Ozo Begs Nengi After Picking Dora As Deputy Head Of House by tfash96(m): 11:10am On Aug 04, 2020
EhisChelsea1:

The show is for pussy ass niggarrr but u are ON EVERY BBN Thread, struggling for first to comment.....

Don't you think you are the real pussy ass niggarr?
You are minding that authentic fool. Leave the idiot alone
Re: Ozo Begs Nengi After Picking Dora As Deputy Head Of House by mattfeuter(m): 11:11am On Aug 04, 2020
dapsoneh:
Flirt with guys
Let them fall for u

What’s dangerous about this? I call it sheer genius!

If the guys would willingly act a fool for her, why shouldn’t they be used

Life isn’t balanced, you snooze, you lose!
Re: Ozo Begs Nengi After Picking Dora As Deputy Head Of House by solonubinho(m): 11:11am On Aug 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
It is very obvious now that the ozo is also a Pussy ass niggarrr... imagine begging like a Moda fuckkker

The show is for pussy ass niggars but you clicked on a link concerning the show to read gist. That makes you a what?__________
But I agree with you sha with respect to Ozo. Na mumu him be. but oh well, he will learn.
Re: Ozo Begs Nengi After Picking Dora As Deputy Head Of House by 4tomandchi: 11:14am On Aug 04, 2020
Game nah Game. Who know go understand.
Re: Ozo Begs Nengi After Picking Dora As Deputy Head Of House by mattfeuter(m): 11:15am On Aug 04, 2020
mycar:
the truth is that there are some things we don't have control over and one of them is heart, you just can't keep it idle, it has to be occupied, until ozo gets a perfect replacement for nengi, his heart will always play tricks on him and being in a confined space makes it even harder.

This is some bulljive

Imagine being unable to CONTROL your heart/emotions/feelings. angry

Na why girls like nengi go dey use una play ludo.

2 Likes

Re: Ozo Begs Nengi After Picking Dora As Deputy Head Of House by poiunt: 11:18am On Aug 04, 2020
It is a disgrace...i still dont understand why a man should beg a woman for the decision he makes...i think the guys in that house forget that this is a game not a place for emotional display
Re: Ozo Begs Nengi After Picking Dora As Deputy Head Of House by alfredilly: 11:18am On Aug 04, 2020
dapsoneh:
Flirt with guys
Let them fall for u

Not true. No two guys have been at enmity because of her. She's just a kind of person who mingle freely and being a beautiful girl, guy see it as a privilege to have her as friend. Beautiful ladies aren't that down to earth but Nengi exude that easy aura despite her sophisticated exterior.
Re: Ozo Begs Nengi After Picking Dora As Deputy Head Of House by PropertyBuying(f): 11:27am On Aug 04, 2020
Kylekent59:
What's the purpose of this show, even the name gave it away
I'm also trying to understand it.
Re: Ozo Begs Nengi After Picking Dora As Deputy Head Of House by rapcy(m): 11:28am On Aug 04, 2020
Which kind repetition be this OP. Edit your post and make it short, the whole post is full of Ozo became the HOH repeatedly.

1 Like

Re: Ozo Begs Nengi After Picking Dora As Deputy Head Of House by MhizJoyce(f): 11:28am On Aug 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Damn nigggaaaaarrrr

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saskay Evicted From The Big Brother House / Christy O Evicted From The Big Brother House / "Irinajo Eda" - Odunlade & Ronke Odusanya Play Celestial Prophets Roles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.