Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Nigerian's Don't Work Hard To Succeed. We Suffer To Succeed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian's Don't Work Hard To Succeed. We Suffer To Succeed. (195 Views)

I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike / Sanusi To Nigerians: We Must Suffer To Get Things Right, Stop Cursing Leaders / Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian's Don't Work Hard To Succeed. We Suffer To Succeed. by EmmanuelAC: 4:01am On Aug 04, 2020
NIGERIAN'S DON'T WORK HARD TO SUCCEED. WE SUFFER TO SUCCEED.

"the general population of Nigeria keeps growing and about 6 Nigerians drop into poverty every minute." Dr Alex Otti, former Group Managing Director of Diamond Bank Plc, wrote in his article SLICING THE FATS FROM OUR BELLIES(II)

It was scary reading that and while I so much needed citation to authenticate his stand, I believed without questioning most of other revealing but far disturbing points in that article. For instance he detailed the robust spending of the national Assembly with Nigeria Senators being the second highest paid legislatures despite our shacked economy and valueless Naira. How many days in a year do they get to do their work?

Just 180 days. What do they get to do with the remaining 185 days? This does not worry you much because you are a focused Nigeria and you are really working hard to succeed. But are you really working hard? Make no mistake good people, Nigerian's don't work HARD to succeed, we SUFFER to succeed. Maybe you will begin to appreciate the looming danger when you become aware that the National Assembly budget per year, hovers around 125-150 billion Naira. That is over 15% of the annual combined budgets for education and health for 200m Nigerians.

Two things can save you from the looming disaster:

Leave the country or join forces to bring down this wickedness.

I know what you chose.

Re: Nigerian's Don't Work Hard To Succeed. We Suffer To Succeed. by stonemasonn: 4:13am On Aug 04, 2020
EmmanuelAC:

Two things can save you from the looming disaster:

Leave the country or join forces to bring down this wickedness.

I know what you chose.
At the end of all chaos is calm.
We shall patiently wait, watch and see.
Re: Nigerian's Don't Work Hard To Succeed. We Suffer To Succeed. by gnykelly(m): 4:14am On Aug 04, 2020
being born in Nigeria you're already handicapped from birth. and you are not expected to succeed. you will do all things unimaginable to break through the muddy water to get a walk
Re: Nigerian's Don't Work Hard To Succeed. We Suffer To Succeed. by XXXXTENTACION: 4:31am On Aug 04, 2020
Too bad undecided

men of wisdom have tried to steer nigeria into the right path but then the zombies won't listen undecided

¿ cool %
Re: Nigerian's Don't Work Hard To Succeed. We Suffer To Succeed. by helinues: 4:47am On Aug 04, 2020
Suffering and smiling
Re: Nigerian's Don't Work Hard To Succeed. We Suffer To Succeed. by popsy2(m): 6:17am On Aug 04, 2020
True
Re: Nigerian's Don't Work Hard To Succeed. We Suffer To Succeed. by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:51am On Aug 04, 2020
true talk my broda....you spoke my full mind

(1) (Reply)

The Facts On The School Feeding Program / Wike Signs Revised N300bn 2020 Budget / Traditional Rulers, Governor Meet To End South Kaduna Killings (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.