Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Thanks To God Almighty For Restoring Me Back From Covid-19. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thanks To God Almighty For Restoring Me Back From Covid-19. (227 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children Recover From COVID-19 / Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God / Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks To God Almighty For Restoring Me Back From Covid-19. by donsmasher74(m): 6:28am On Aug 04, 2020
Thanks to Jah for life restoration from Covid-19.
Back to my feet.. And gave me the opportunity to celebrate my birthday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3H7E28wNuY.
My younger brother and I share same birthday month and day, such a wonderful thing...

I'm so grateful to the almighty God for his blessings and most importantly, the life he has given. Many thanks to my family, friends, fans and well wishers for the wonderful supports and birthday wishes... Unfortunately for the devil he couldn't achieve all his plans despite many efforts even using metro police to detain me for hours when I decided to hurriedly drive to buy few things outside unknowing that I left my face mask which I never did before. All was the plan of the wicked to spoil my day.... I was thrown into a van and a Gass was released on my face which nearly choked me from breathing thank God I conquered.
Despite the lockdown and much restrictions on drinks and all that , we still had fun in our little way. .. I'm so happy and thankful to Jah.

More magic fingers to all hustlers out there..

Re: Thanks To God Almighty For Restoring Me Back From Covid-19. by donsmasher74(m): 6:31am On Aug 04, 2020
�������

Re: Thanks To God Almighty For Restoring Me Back From Covid-19. by donsmasher74(m): 6:33am On Aug 04, 2020

Re: Thanks To God Almighty For Restoring Me Back From Covid-19. by donsmasher74(m): 6:34am On Aug 04, 2020
Naso

Re: Thanks To God Almighty For Restoring Me Back From Covid-19. by donsmasher74(m): 6:36am On Aug 04, 2020
��

Re: Thanks To God Almighty For Restoring Me Back From Covid-19. by Goalnaldo(m): 6:37am On Aug 04, 2020
donsmasher74:
Naso
Happy birthday to you. Mine is on the 7th. Congratulations.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Businessman Distributes Covid19 Relief Packages / Trump Accidentally Confirms Key Stormy Daniels Detail During Weird Rally Moment / Meet Tyler Perry Hollywood’s Latest Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.