Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man (40094 Views)

Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / Man Tricks Widow Into Sexual Affair, Rapes Her Teenage Daughters (Pics) / Send Us Cartons Of Condoms; Gangs Which Impregnate Teenage Girls In Calabar.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by gungab(m): 10:52am On Aug 04, 2020
Common Meeenh

Rape is bad
Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by Reynbowjenie: 10:52am On Aug 04, 2020
Useless father
Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by LifeQuest(m): 10:53am On Aug 04, 2020
It is unfortunate
Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by Oyilonye(f): 10:54am On Aug 04, 2020
He got permission from the father and he did it.
Common sence not common at all.
Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by Davefed(m): 10:55am On Aug 04, 2020
Hmm
Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by Damseldammie(f): 10:56am On Aug 04, 2020
Typical example of a useless father & a shame to the fatherhood
Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by PigTormentor: 10:57am On Aug 04, 2020
What?
Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by RPG2020(m): 10:58am On Aug 04, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
Word association game.

Flat .... skull

Chest... beat

Crime....hobby

Erosion .... land

*****...... amaka

Enter house �

1 Like

Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by styless(f): 10:59am On Aug 04, 2020
I'm done. What is this?
Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by mahvellux(m): 11:00am On Aug 04, 2020
MANNABBQGRlLL:
It is only poverty that will allow a father dive out his daughters at such tender ages. I know there was poverty before. But I will not lie that the poverty increased 10 fold since the man in Aso rock entered. I don't know why I kept supporting him for years. Even with empty stomach.
I have been watching the way you defend that man like say na your uncle..I must confess on behalf of all the nairalanders we shocked
*mouths agape*
Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by DEWKID(m): 11:00am On Aug 04, 2020
MANNABBQGRlLL:
It is only poverty that will allow a father dive out his daughters at such tender ages. I know there was poverty before. But I will not lie that the poverty increased 10 fold since the man in Aso rock entered. I don't know why I kept supporting him for years. Even with empty stomach.

still waiting for the 'S' at the end of your username

4 Likes

Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by Angelfrost(m): 11:00am On Aug 04, 2020
MANNABBQGRlLL:

You are clearly an impostor!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by Ameboperoo(m): 11:01am On Aug 04, 2020
BOOKWORMLUX:

Are u for real?
Hope say no be person hack ur account?
I bet, the account was hacked!
Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by PigTormentor: 11:01am On Aug 04, 2020
Davefed:
This story get K leg, 17 yrs still in primary sch?
I believe this is fake news and no source to back up the story,just typed and mentioned name of police station and I guess it was meant to tarnish the image of one ethnicity here. shame!

Every time there's a bad news about Igbos is when people like you will start asking for evidence and such.
Let the story be about Fulanis, even if it does not make any sense, you and your likes will start your usual noise of abusing everything about northerners and their religion. But when it's about your people, then you need evidence and pictures. Even when provided with evidence, you'll simply blame it on Buhari, economy and yoruba influence.

Bunch of HYPOCRITICAL retards.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by Kennyswag: 11:02am On Aug 04, 2020
flat.heads be bringing their nonsense to sw angry angry we will start killing this people now angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by futureboy46: 11:03am On Aug 04, 2020
what type and how own do u have my guy
Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by Thunderblasts(m): 11:03am On Aug 04, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
Word association game.

Flat .... skull

Chest... beat

Crime....hobby

Erosion .... land

Hydrulic/peppery......soup

Mango .....head

Crafty........sense

Hushpuppy ...... Role model

Dirtiness ......... inheritance

Pretenders ........... side Hussle
*****...... amaka
Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by Jabioro: 11:04am On Aug 04, 2020
Awon omo toko wa bale he..the developers..

1 Like

Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by legionISproteus: 11:05am On Aug 04, 2020
MANNABBQGRlLL:
There's a special breed of Nigerians that support Sowore too
Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by PigTormentor: 11:06am On Aug 04, 2020
[s]
MANNABBQGRlLL:
[/s]

Good example of the Hypocritical retards I was talking about.

Usual IPIG excuses for their life of crime. Always blaming others for their crimes. Never take responsibility for anything, it's always other people's fault. It's either Buhari's fault or Fulani herdsmen fault.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by Comedian2019: 11:06am On Aug 04, 2020
BOOKWORMLUX:

Are u for real? Hope say no be person hack ur account?
The zombie account has is mbbqgrills this one is grill. It's different.

1 Like

Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 04, 2020
The moment you're guilty but will make-up any thing to defend yourself. Crap.
Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 11:09am On Aug 04, 2020
hadizaniffy:
This one weak me o. I don't even know how to explain it.

Anyways, contact me for US and UK used laptops. Free delivery available in Lagos, payment on delivery available nationwide.
ur contact
Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by AregbeFufu: 11:09am On Aug 04, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
Word association game.

Flat .... skull.______ Conical......skull

Chest... beat.______ Skull......Mine

Crime....hobby_______ Ritual...... hobby

Erosion .... land._______ Brown roof.....land

*****...... amaka
****** ......Ajoka

Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by NILLYKINGS(m): 11:12am On Aug 04, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Na dem,

"One Nduka Anyanwu, had been having carnal knowledge of the girls, 13 and 17 years old, since they were in primary school"

Imagine the father exposing innocent girls to prostitution because of one made in Nnewi bottle of Hero beer.
These pigs people will never cease to shock Nigerians.

Don't quote memes that you don't understand, fool!!
Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by hadizaniffy(m): 11:13am On Aug 04, 2020
CHIMAOBICCU:
ur contact
WhatsApp https:///2349023980235
Call- 080nine six 0785 five eight
Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by easzypeaszy(m): 11:14am On Aug 04, 2020
hadizaniffy:
This one weak me o. I don't even know how to explain it.

Anyways, contact me for US and UK used laptops. Free delivery available in Lagos, payment on delivery available nationwide.
how I fit tk get samples...na Agege, Akerele I dey stay hope u fit deliver enter d area
Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by bigwig071(m): 11:14am On Aug 04, 2020
inside life.........
Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by hadizaniffy(m): 11:16am On Aug 04, 2020
easzypeaszy:
how I fit tk get samples...na Agege, Akerele I dey stay hope u fit deliver enter d area
contact me, I can deliver to Agege.
WhatsApp https:///2349023980235
Call- 080nine six 0785 five eight
Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by Lafrresh: 11:16am On Aug 04, 2020
I don't understand what was going through the father's head coz he isn't gaining anything from this na , rather he is spoiling his children's life embarassed

lafrresh truly cares.... Have a wonderful day
Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by PropertyBuying(f): 11:17am On Aug 04, 2020
Teebabs1vic:
This is unbelievable, unless the father is a psycho
Very difficult to digest. The father should get the highest and longest sentence .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Digbani, UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide / South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating / Police Arrest Lady Who Rents Out Guns To Robbers In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.