Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man (40093 Views)

Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / Man Tricks Widow Into Sexual Affair, Rapes Her Teenage Daughters (Pics) / Send Us Cartons Of Condoms; Gangs Which Impregnate Teenage Girls In Calabar.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by bukatyne(f): 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2020
Investigation should be carried out and if true, mete same punishment to all the parties involved.
Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by Litmus: 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
Lol, Nigerians generally believe things told them no matter how ridiculous because Nigerians tend not to lie easily. Ghanaians tend to lie easily and ridiculously, which is why they often get the better of Nigerians in the world stage when it comes to telling their national stories and realties.

A typical Nigerian uses self as yardstick, he or she tends not to believe that others are capable or doing things they wouldn’t. It is difficult to relay the sense of this beautiful aspect of Nigerians to the world since the world has them pegged as corrupt people. The world does not easily equate corrupt with honesty, so I use the Mafia as illustration. It is said that Mafioso are often brutally honest yet they engage in criminality, extortion and murder.
Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by Mayng01(m): 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
Strange & new
Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by Coldie(m): 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2020
Olayetan:

Advise his prey to get evidence against him, maybe you can buy the spy cam for his prey to record him while in the act then you can report with the evidence in any nearest police station...
So u are advising he rapes her again?
Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by Olayetan(m): 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2020
Coldie:

So u are advising he rapes her again?

Am i advising the rapist or the victim to get evidence in case he tries it again...

Or are you the rapist so i can advise you to desist from the act.
Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2020
Wonderment!!!
Impregnates two teenage sisters?!
And their father was aware!!!
Pls,I really need to take another bottle to be able to comprehend this things.
Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by Abbeylanre15(m): 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
Oloriburuku leyin mejeji....

Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by Chibestigwe: 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2020
Anyways, contact me for US and UK used laptops. Free delivery available in Lagos, payment on delivery available nationwide.[/quote]

Tell me more about it, I want to buy
Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by Chibestigwe: 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2020
Abbeylanre15:
Oloriburuku leyin mejeji....
Abi nah
Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by gwama: 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
Zubi10:
Lagos Lagos lagos
Naija Naija Naija cool cool cool
Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by Tpresh(f): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
Things are happening o, which kind papa be this one
Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
That father is a phucker
Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by earnit3: 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
oh
Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by Lanray77: 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2020
This one weak me o. What iz going on in that man's brain.
Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by raphy(m): 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
na them awon developers
Re: I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man by Belurved1(m): 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2020
Yes its real cos I was there when they arrest the man. In fact it was their mother that brought them to primary health center yesterday to do abortion for her daughters which was paid by the man that impregnated them. But the health officers on duty deceived the mother which they later called the police for his arrest. Shameless parent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating / Kolade Ajayi Ibadan Orphanage Owner Remanded For Raping 2 Girls In The Orphanage / Police Arrest Lady Who Rents Out Guns To Robbers In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.