Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

What Shall Separate Us From The Love Of JESUS CHRIST? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Shall Separate Us From The Love Of JESUS CHRIST? (162 Views)

What Shall Separate Us From The Love Of God? / What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul / Nothing Can Separate Us From The Love Of God In Christ Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Shall Separate Us From The Love Of JESUS CHRIST? by MistadeRegal(m): 9:43am On Aug 04, 2020
Revelation 6:9-11
We know it is not an easy road. We know many have been forced out of this world because they held the faith and testimony of JESUS CHRIST. We know many more will be persecuted, but we hold unto His Word:

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

John 14:16,26, Ephesians 4:30, Luke 21:28
We shall be comforted by the Comforter who has been our seal until the day of our redemption, when we shall look up and remember that our Redeemer is near, even coming for us. Therefore, on this we stand that:

Romans 8:35-39 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword?
As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Jeremiah 33:2-3, Daniel 9:4
For we know and believe in Him that speaks and fulfill His own Word. For He is GOD that keeps covenant and promises and stands by His Word to make is come to pass without failing.

Revelation 7:9-10 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

Revelation 7:14-17 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

NOTHING, I SAY NOTHING SHALL SEPARATE US FROM OUR GOD!!!

Alleluia!!!

(1) (Reply)

The God Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Is Worth Celebrating” Watch This Video / Forgive Our Debts As We Forgive Our Debtors.dont Get Even / "How, Why, And When Did Satan Fall From Heaven?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.